Thread: Exhibit Guide to Elvis Jumpsuits All Access

Exhibit Guide to Elvis Jumpsuits All Access

I just received the Spring 2007 Elvis Insiders Newsletter. You can order the ALL ACCESS Exhibit Guide which "is filled with beautiful photos from the jumpsuits in the exhibit. You'll see detail in each jumpsuit that you have never noticed before and learn more about this important aspect of Elvis' career in the 1970s. The guide will be available this summer on ShopElvis.com and at the shops at Graceland." (this is per the newsletter)

Catalogue #C010-1400..........$15.00

Hmmmm wonder why I didn't get my spring issue. I'll be picking up the book that way or in person the 3rd week of June when I'm there. Looking forward to seeing it.

Guide

Pictures please !

Quote Originally Posted by cprimm View Post
    .......You'll see detail in each jumpsuit that you have never noticed before and learn more about this important aspect of Elvis' career in the 1970s.
    This line is too much. The only thing you can learn here is that they do not have their facts straight. If you buy this do it for the pictures who are probably outstanding, but not for the info because it will put you on the wrong track.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    This line is too much. The only thing you can learn here is that they do not have their facts straight. If you buy this do it for the pictures who are probably outstanding, but not for the info because it will put you on the wrong track.
    Leroy, they should have you working their, you know your stuff!

Well Joe, if that would be the case they will go bankrupt. I would use a lot of finances to trace down all the wardobe pieces that are in private hands or put up on auctions to take it back to where it belongs.