Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: "Elvis Does Johnny Cash".....

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495

    "Elvis Does Johnny Cash".....

    "Johnny Cash Does Elvis" (we've watched this well known vision, which has been around for ages),

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYctbbWWzzo&NR=1

    Well now, "Elvis Does Johnny Cash".....hmmm....terminology in Aussie, we wouldn't phrase it this way.......I'm red faced, lol (Sorry Elvis, lol, but heck, gotta laugh, not my phrasing, I'm just cutting and pasting, grin!).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CAudY_pAjw

    Kim

    P.S. "When it comes down to it, no-one does Elvis better than Elvis, and no-one does Johnny better than Elvis, too", lol

  2. #2
    International Level JDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    828
    Too bad there isn't video of that. Every once in awhile Sirius radio will play Elvis doing Johnny Cash's Ghost riders in the sky, which until I had Sirius a couple of years ago I never heard .

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    743
    Those guys had fun "doing each other".
    Those were the days.......thanks, Jess.

  4. #4
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr View Post
    Those guys had fun "doing each other".
    Those were the days.......thanks, Jess.


    Good stuff, but you still wouldn't phrase it like that here, lol ....... methinks I'm in a silly mood tonight, lol

    Isn't it nice on this site! Lovely vibes of late,

    Take care AJ,

    Jess

  5. #5
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by JDD View Post
    Too bad there isn't video of that. Every once in awhile Sirius radio will play Elvis doing Johnny Cash's Ghost riders in the sky, which until I had Sirius a couple of years ago I never heard .

    I love "Ghost Riders" adore that song! (Now I'll be singing it).

    I'd love a copy of Elvis singing "Ghost Riders" if anyone knows where I may look for one?

    Thanks,
    Jess

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Good stuff, but you still wouldn't phrase it like that here, lol ....... methinks I'm in a silly mood tonight, lol

    Isn't it nice on this site! Lovely vibes of late,

    Take care AJ,

    Jess
    OMG !! It wasn't meant the "wrong way".
    Just some slang we use around here .
    Open mouth, insert foot .Me

  7. #7
    TCB Mafia
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by ajr View Post
    OMG !! It wasn't meant the "wrong way".
    Just some slang we use around here .
    Open mouth, insert foot .Me


    I love it!

    Love how we all phrase things differently and can get ourselves in heaps of trouble (funny wise) in different countries!

    Jess

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia hounddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,645
    Hi Jess
    Ghost riders in the sky is on That's the Way It Was cd

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:21 AM
  2. "Running Scared" or "Blue Angel"
    By elvis fan 1976 in forum Off topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 08:41 AM
  3. Alternate for "The Complete Frankie & Johnny" ...
    By Joern in forum (alternate) Artwork discussion and Work-In-Progress
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:21 PM
  4. "Elvis - The Cover Up" & "Las Vegas In Gypsy Style"
    By Steve in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 07:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •