Thread: chaos in college park cd

chaos in college park cd

anybodyelse out there get their copy of chaos in college park? i just recieved mine , and although the sound is not that good , it seems to bring to light the hard time ELVIS was having on this tour, he was really out of it , and the performances are down right terrible , even the version of i'ts midnight isn't all that good, the packaging and insert are very good and the picture cd is ok , but the performance is dismal at best , i sure hate to say it , but he should have stayed in bed.

Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by rawkinlvs View Post
    anybodyelse out there get their copy of chaos in college park? i just recieved mine , and although the sound is not that good , it seems to bring to light the hard time ELVIS was having on this tour, he was really out of it , and the performances are down right terrible , even the version of i'ts midnight isn't all that good, the packaging and insert are very good and the picture cd is ok , but the performance is dismal at best , i sure hate to say it , but he should have stayed in bed.
    I have to agree with you, this is certainly one of the worst concerts ever, you can hear from the first verses of CC RIDER, a pity this concert has been released.

Have heard it and think we discussed it a while back.

I have not heard this concert, can someone post a sound clip ?
    Taking Care of Business
    Til we meet you again, may God bless you, Adios.

I just founden the hole cd on the web
    http://jordans-elvis-world.com/audio/chaos/chaos.htm
    Taking Care of Business
    Til we meet you again, may God bless you, Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by toffe View Post
    I just founden the hole cd on the web
    http://jordans-elvis-world.com/audio/chaos/chaos.htm
    I have listened them on that site.. but the quality is..
    [CENTER]"The only time I can be me is when I walk through the door and lock it from the inside" -Elvis

both the QUALITY and QUANTITY of this show is surprisingly GOOD! i don't know what your listening too but this release has been a complete revelation! Elvis in his performance in this show he SOUNDS better than he looks!!!..sometimes he talks too much but this is a far, FAR better performance than on fort baxters a profile volume II!(which is the next night)
    A Good release by 'straight arrow' and this will be marked as a hallmark release by them giving it to us 'straight' EXACTLY how the show was/is. Excellent memorabelia packaging as well.....o.j. didn't try to steal this one!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cooking up a Storm!

Haven't listened to this for a while but I remember cringing when Elvis started into John Wilkinson about his drinking. Ouch.
    The Acoustic Rockabilly Channel ♫ for exclusive acoustic rockabilly videos

Elvis holidays & tours to Memphis & Graceland with Arena Travel

not a highlight of our man's career
    this was where his management should have stepped in and helped him back on tracks.
    sadly the colonel was blinded by the almighty dollar
    rick

Coming On Strong
    But is it really as bad as a lot of fans make out?............i`ve never thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the Chef View Post
    both the QUALITY and QUANTITY of this show is surprisingly GOOD! i don't know what your listening too but this release has been a complete revelation! Elvis in his performance in this show he SOUNDS better than he looks!!!..sometimes he talks too much but this is a far, FAR better performance than on fort baxters a profile volume II!(which is the next night)
    A Good release by 'straight arrow' and this will be marked as a hallmark release by them giving it to us 'straight' EXACTLY how the show was/is. Excellent memorabelia packaging as well.....o.j. didn't try to steal this one!!!!!!!!!!!
    While I would not go as far as calling the show "good" by any means, I do agree it is not as bad as the performance the following evening. That is extrememly embarrassing as a fan. You can hear the audience laughing at him.
    "I can't see my reflection in the water. I can't speak the sounds that show no pain. I can't hear the echo of my footsteps. I can't remember the sound of my own name" - Tomorrow Is A Long Time

agreed well said 'nashville cat!'.
    Cooking up a Storm!