Thread: Sound links

International Level

Sound links

Hi all,

Since I'm new here and haven't had time yet to read all the threads on this board, I hope I'm not repeating something that may have been posted here already.

Anyway, I just by chance came across this site and on it I found this interview link with Vernon and Glady Presley! It's the first time I heard Gladys' voice! There's many other interesting little things on there, so I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did and I hope I'm not bringing you any old news

Thank you very much, Very nice interviews on there..most intresting

When I heard the Interview done with Gladys and Vernon I thought it sounded famillar..I think it was released on the 50th annivarsary golden boxset,recorded before, after, or during the mississipi allabama fairshow ...but it's a long time i played it so I could be wrong ...

Mad Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Hi all,

Since I'm new here and haven't had time yet to read all the threads on this board, I hope I'm not repeating something that may have been posted here already.

Anyway, I just by chance came across this site and on it I found this interview link with Vernon and Glady Presley! It's the first time I heard Gladys' voice! There's many other interesting little things on there, so I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did and I hope I'm not bringing you any old news
    try this link, it's great http://www.elvis.org

International Level
    Hi Memphis,

When I try that link it changes into this page: http://lb1.netster.com/Index.asp?Sit...NzLmNvbQ%3D%3D

Could somebody tell me where I can download some of these soundfiles, especially the Elvis monologue? I tried to do it from this site but it won't work.
    Thanks in advance!

Mad Tigers
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Hi Memphis,

When I try that link it changes into this page: http://lb1.netster.com/Index.asp?Sit...NzLmNvbQ%3D%3D

Could somebody tell me where I can download some of these soundfiles, especially the Elvis monologue? I tried to do it from this site but it won't work.
    Thanks in advance!
    maybe you are clicking on the wrong link. check your private messages.