Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Elvis professional footage act II

  1. #21
    Backstage Pass elvisfan4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    Again, elvisfan4ever, we are talking about professional footage on this thread. The stuff from Bob Heis (I have seen a little bit of his stuff) is excellent, but it is NOT pro-shot stuff. Same with any other fan-shot footage.

    As I and a couple of others have said about this topic on other threads, it is very unlikely professional concert footage of Elvis exists, aside from the TTWII, On Tour etc stuff ... for the simple reason that, after 30 years dead, there is NO WAY this stuff could have remained hidden for so long. No way, no how.

    And as I also said before: I would love to be proven wrong about this. I wonder if memphis77 (aka The Colonel) and others are reading this as guests. HI GUYS!!! Still waiting ...
    hi --yes i know what the thread is about -professional footage--but u know any good quality footage with souns wether it is pro or amateur --is better than nothing at all-anyways this is what i picked up in another forum--:::This is not intended to be the ultimate information on this matter but simply a guide to let the fans know just what else is out there, waiting to be released.pro-footage

    March 05 1955, The Louisiana Hayride TV Show
    March 14 1955, The Town & Country Jubilee
    March 19 1955, The Grand Prize Saturday Night Jamboree
    May 25 1955, The Meridian Mississippi Parade
    May 31 1955, The Roy Orbison Show
    June ? 1955, Lubbock Fair Park (Colour)
    October 20 1955, Cleveland Brooklyn High School (Colour) (This was filmed by Universal Pictures)
    March 26 to 28 1956 - PARAMOUNT STUDIO SCREEN TEST "The Rainmaker" + "Blue Suede Shoes" (Colour)
    April 23 to May 06 1956 - The New Frontier, Las Vegas At least one complete show was filmed
    May 15 1956 - Ellis Auditorium, Memphis.
    July 04 1956 - Russwood Park, Memphis (Colour)
    July 12 to 16 1956 - Candid Footage Filmed in Biloxi, Mississippi (Colour)
    September 26 1956 - Tupelo Mississippi Fairground
    October 11 to 13 1956 - Candid Footage Filmed at Eddie Fadals Home (Colour)
    November 25 1956 - Louisville, Kentucky Local Louiseville TV Show
    December 15 1956 - Louisiana Hayride Show and Backstage Footage (Colour and B/W)
    December 31 1956 - The Holiday Hop This was for Dewey Philips TV Show "POP SHOP"
    April 01 1957 - Buffalo, NY. The Memorial Auditorium
    April 02 1957 - Toronto, Canada Local Toronto TV Show
    March 28 1957 - Chicago Police filmed the whole show at the Chicago Amphitheater
    September 20 1957 - Memphis, Tennessee Appeared on WKNO TV to promote driver education
    June 20th to 29th 1968 - NBC At least 6 hours of out-takes from the NBC TV Special
    June 24th & 25th 1968 - NBC Home movie footage of Elvis jamming in his dressing room
    January & February 1969 - Memphis Footage of Elvis recording at the American Studios in Memphis
    July 31st 1969 - Las Vegas Approximately 12 to 15 minutes of this performance was filmed by NBC. Although it is rumoured that the bootleg release of this show is taken from film footage which would indicate the whole show was filmed (unconfirmed).
    August 5th 1969 - Las Vegas From my sources, it appears that only 3 to 5 songs were filmed from this show.
    February 17th, 18th 1970 - Las Vegas There were THREE complete concerts filmed over 2 days + one rehearsal
    February 27th 1970 - Houston Astrodome The Opening show was filmed in it's entirety

    * Filming for MGM's "That's The Way It Is"
    July 14 1970 - MGM stage 1 Culver city (Rehearsal) *
    July 29 1970 - MGM stage 1 Culver city (Rehearsal) *
    August 4 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel press conference room (Rehearsal) *
    August 6/7 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel showroom (Rehearsal) *
    August 10 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel showroom (Rehearsal) *
    August 10 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel Opening Show + After Show party *
    August 11 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 11 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel MS *
    August 12 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 12 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel MS *
    August 13 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 14 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 15 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    September 9 1970 - Phoenix Veteran memorial coliseum *

    August 9th 1971 - Las Vegas At least 7 performances were filmed during this concert
    November 10th 1971 - Boston M.A. This show was filmed in it's entirety
    January 26th 1972 - Las Vegas 2 Cameras filmed Elvis' opening night

    ** Filming for MGM's "Elvis On Tour"
    March 30 1972 - RCA Hollywood studio ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    March 31 1972 - RCA Hollywood studio ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 05 1972 - Buffalo N.Y Hotel conference room ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 05 1972 (8:30 pm). - Buffalo, NY. ** Filmed using a mobile video camera
    April 9 1972 - Hampton, VA. (2 concerts) ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 10 1972 (8:30 pm) - Richmond, VA ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 13 1972 (8:30 pm). - Charlotte, NC. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 14 1972. (8:30 pm). - Greensboro, NC. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 16 1972. - Jacksonville, FL. (2 concerts) ** + after show filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 18 1972. (8:30 pm) - San Antonio, TX. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras

    June 09 1972 - Madison Square Garden, NY There is approximately 40 minutes of professional footage
    November 18 1972 - The H.I.C. Arena, Honolulu, Hawaii At least 4 songs were filmed during this show
    January 26 1973 - Las Vegas A minimum of 7 songs from this concert is on film and in the hands of a collector
    May 11 1974 - The Forum, L.A. The evening show was filmed in it's entirety
    March 20 1974 - Midsouth Coliseum, Memphis, Tn 2 cameras filmed this show. Camera 1 caught only the first 8 minutes but Camera 2 captured an estimated 95% of the entire concert.
    May 05 1975 - State Fair Coliseum, Jackson Ms Local TV filmed backstage and parts of this benefit concert for the victims of the Tornado that hit Jackson, Mississippi.
    July 13 1975 - Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY. New York TV cameras filmed at least 4 songs from this show
    November 30 1976 - Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA 2 mobile video cameras on tripods caught this entire show on film

    June 17 1977 - Southwest Mo. State Univ, Springfield, MO CBS used 2 mobile video cameras for this performance in preparation for the full camera crew.
    June 19 1977 - Omaha Civic Center. Omaha, NE. CBS filmed before, during and after this concert
    June 21 1977 - Mount Rushmore, Rapid City, SD. CBS filmed before, during and after this concert
    June 26 1977 - Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN. The CBS camera team filmed Elvis' final concert of this tour on 2 cameras, around 20 minutes
    this footage are in the EPE archives and a full copy of the show is in privates hands.
    June ?? 1977 - Graceland (unconfirmed) One collector says that he has footage of Elvis sitting by the pool at Graceland being interviewed by the CBS team. ~~~~~~~~~peace to you all~~~~~~Joe (aka)(elvisfan4ever)
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4427_1.gif

  2. #22
    HI
    The KNBC Las Vegas footage is filmed by 16 mm camera
    same team has filmed the Aloha show annoncement press conference the day after
    maybe more footage of this Vegas show is in the KNBC tv archives
    same of movies ,tv series ,etc usually they shoot
    a more long footage they need,this go to montage and appear to general public the final work, if they need 3 minutes for the new tv repport,we have this and no more,what happen after to the original film,i don t think they keep, 16 mm take place and local tv don t have large archives room,now withe new technics digital,numeriques etc it s easy to keep on dvd
    but in 70 s

    The locals TV has shoot many Elvis clips ( airport arrival /departure ,leaving hotel,concerts clips,fans reactions ) in the 70s ,many tv news repport for annonced Elvis venue are play at the tv,at this time
    the video register are not open to general public,for register this short tv news repport,and the TV team use 16 mm cameras if the footage is not archived it is lost now !
    To all Elvis on tour performances in the 70 s the papers press send repporter ,thousends press articles reviews are avaible,One Elvis concert is an event,we have always acces to this papers because thousands buy and keep this,and press papers news have archives easy to check

    Christian M
    BUY TOP PRICE OR TRADE ALL ELVIS UNSEEN FOOTAGE !!!
    http://img3.exs.cx/img3/5395/Copiede...lm20reel-1.jpg

  3. #23
    International Level srj1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    933

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan4ever View Post

    April 23 to May 06 1956 - The New Frontier, Las Vegas At least one complete show was filmed
    June 20th to 29th 1968 - NBC At least 6 hours of out-takes from the NBC TV Special
    June 24th & 25th 1968 - NBC Home movie footage of Elvis jamming in his dressing room
    January & February 1969 - Memphis Footage of Elvis recording at the American Studios in Memphis
    July 31st 1969 - Las Vegas Approximately 12 to 15 minutes of this performance was filmed by NBC. Although it is rumoured that the bootleg release of this show is taken from film footage which would indicate the whole show was filmed (unconfirmed).
    February 17th, 18th 1970 - Las Vegas There were THREE complete concerts filmed over 2 days + one rehearsal
    February 27th 1970 - Houston Astrodome The Opening show was filmed in it's entirety
    November 10th 1971 - Boston M.A. This show was filmed in it's entirety
    January 26th 1972 - Las Vegas 2 Cameras filmed Elvis' opening night
    June 09 1972 - Madison Square Garden, NY There is approximately 40 minutes of professional footage
    May 11 1974 - The Forum, L.A. The evening show was filmed in it's entirety
    June 26 1977 - Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN. The CBS camera team filmed Elvis' final concert of this tour on 2 cameras, around 20 minutes
    this footage are in the EPE archives and a full copy of the show is in privates hands.
    June ?? 1977 - Graceland (unconfirmed) One collector says that he has footage of Elvis sitting by the pool at Graceland being interviewed by the CBS team. :
    What forum is this from? It's obviously very speculative and very out of date. There is no way that six hours of '68 comeback stuff still exists, not after the release of the 3-DVD set.
    And as for some of the other claims here ... opening night, '69? Don't make me laugh!

    Again, folks, only put info or footage here if you can actually CONFIRM its existence and if you are only willing to put it up here for us all to see!

  4. #24
    Also i would like share withe you a logic reflection
    same of soundboards tapes,when the first soundboards appear to us start 90s we never imagine have all this material, hundreds concerts exist
    we know this tapes go in musicians and Elvis team hands,
    Andrew solt repport in 1981 when he do his researches for movie "This is Elvis" he discovery at Graceland Karate 1974 footage and Also films from concerts filmed for Elvis himself ( if i me remember well he speak particulary of the pitsburgh 1976 concert )
    i think col Parker team has filmed fews Elvis concerts
    for Elvis can check his work on stage
    we need to have here contact withe someone who has or working to Graceland and can share some informations concerning the footage archives subject !

    Christian M
    BUY TOP PRICE OR TRADE ALL ELVIS UNSEEN FOOTAGE !!!
    http://img3.exs.cx/img3/5395/Copiede...lm20reel-1.jpg

  5. #25
    TCB Mafia KPM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7,932
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan4ever View Post
    hi --yes i know what the thread is about -professional footage--but u know any good quality footage with souns wether it is pro or amateur --is better than nothing at all-anyways this is what i picked up in another forum--:::This is not intended to be the ultimate information on this matter but simply a guide to let the fans know just what else is out there, waiting to be released.pro-footage

    March 05 1955, The Louisiana Hayride TV Show
    March 14 1955, The Town & Country Jubilee
    March 19 1955, The Grand Prize Saturday Night Jamboree
    May 25 1955, The Meridian Mississippi Parade
    May 31 1955, The Roy Orbison Show
    June ? 1955, Lubbock Fair Park (Colour)
    October 20 1955, Cleveland Brooklyn High School (Colour) (This was filmed by Universal Pictures)
    March 26 to 28 1956 - PARAMOUNT STUDIO SCREEN TEST "The Rainmaker" + "Blue Suede Shoes" (Colour)
    April 23 to May 06 1956 - The New Frontier, Las Vegas At least one complete show was filmed
    May 15 1956 - Ellis Auditorium, Memphis.
    July 04 1956 - Russwood Park, Memphis (Colour)
    July 12 to 16 1956 - Candid Footage Filmed in Biloxi, Mississippi (Colour)
    September 26 1956 - Tupelo Mississippi Fairground
    October 11 to 13 1956 - Candid Footage Filmed at Eddie Fadals Home (Colour)
    November 25 1956 - Louisville, Kentucky Local Louiseville TV Show
    December 15 1956 - Louisiana Hayride Show and Backstage Footage (Colour and B/W)
    December 31 1956 - The Holiday Hop This was for Dewey Philips TV Show "POP SHOP"
    April 01 1957 - Buffalo, NY. The Memorial Auditorium
    April 02 1957 - Toronto, Canada Local Toronto TV Show
    March 28 1957 - Chicago Police filmed the whole show at the Chicago Amphitheater
    September 20 1957 - Memphis, Tennessee Appeared on WKNO TV to promote driver education
    June 20th to 29th 1968 - NBC At least 6 hours of out-takes from the NBC TV Special
    June 24th & 25th 1968 - NBC Home movie footage of Elvis jamming in his dressing room
    January & February 1969 - Memphis Footage of Elvis recording at the American Studios in Memphis
    July 31st 1969 - Las Vegas Approximately 12 to 15 minutes of this performance was filmed by NBC. Although it is rumoured that the bootleg release of this show is taken from film footage which would indicate the whole show was filmed (unconfirmed).
    August 5th 1969 - Las Vegas From my sources, it appears that only 3 to 5 songs were filmed from this show.
    February 17th, 18th 1970 - Las Vegas There were THREE complete concerts filmed over 2 days + one rehearsal
    February 27th 1970 - Houston Astrodome The Opening show was filmed in it's entirety

    * Filming for MGM's "That's The Way It Is"
    July 14 1970 - MGM stage 1 Culver city (Rehearsal) *
    July 29 1970 - MGM stage 1 Culver city (Rehearsal) *
    August 4 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel press conference room (Rehearsal) *
    August 6/7 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel showroom (Rehearsal) *
    August 10 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel showroom (Rehearsal) *
    August 10 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel Opening Show + After Show party *
    August 11 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 11 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel MS *
    August 12 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 12 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel MS *
    August 13 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 14 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    August 15 1970 - Las Vegas International hotel DS *
    September 9 1970 - Phoenix Veteran memorial coliseum *

    August 9th 1971 - Las Vegas At least 7 performances were filmed during this concert
    November 10th 1971 - Boston M.A. This show was filmed in it's entirety
    January 26th 1972 - Las Vegas 2 Cameras filmed Elvis' opening night

    ** Filming for MGM's "Elvis On Tour"
    March 30 1972 - RCA Hollywood studio ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    March 31 1972 - RCA Hollywood studio ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 05 1972 - Buffalo N.Y Hotel conference room ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 05 1972 (8:30 pm). - Buffalo, NY. ** Filmed using a mobile video camera
    April 9 1972 - Hampton, VA. (2 concerts) ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 10 1972 (8:30 pm) - Richmond, VA ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 13 1972 (8:30 pm). - Charlotte, NC. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 14 1972. (8:30 pm). - Greensboro, NC. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 16 1972. - Jacksonville, FL. (2 concerts) ** + after show filmed with MGM film cameras
    April 18 1972. (8:30 pm) - San Antonio, TX. ** Filmed with MGM film cameras

    June 09 1972 - Madison Square Garden, NY There is approximately 40 minutes of professional footage
    November 18 1972 - The H.I.C. Arena, Honolulu, Hawaii At least 4 songs were filmed during this show
    January 26 1973 - Las Vegas A minimum of 7 songs from this concert is on film and in the hands of a collector
    May 11 1974 - The Forum, L.A. The evening show was filmed in it's entirety
    March 20 1974 - Midsouth Coliseum, Memphis, Tn 2 cameras filmed this show. Camera 1 caught only the first 8 minutes but Camera 2 captured an estimated 95% of the entire concert.
    May 05 1975 - State Fair Coliseum, Jackson Ms Local TV filmed backstage and parts of this benefit concert for the victims of the Tornado that hit Jackson, Mississippi.
    July 13 1975 - Convention Center, Niagara Falls, NY. New York TV cameras filmed at least 4 songs from this show
    November 30 1976 - Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA 2 mobile video cameras on tripods caught this entire show on film

    June 17 1977 - Southwest Mo. State Univ, Springfield, MO CBS used 2 mobile video cameras for this performance in preparation for the full camera crew.
    June 19 1977 - Omaha Civic Center. Omaha, NE. CBS filmed before, during and after this concert
    June 21 1977 - Mount Rushmore, Rapid City, SD. CBS filmed before, during and after this concert
    June 26 1977 - Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN. The CBS camera team filmed Elvis' final concert of this tour on 2 cameras, around 20 minutes
    this footage are in the EPE archives and a full copy of the show is in privates hands.
    June ?? 1977 - Graceland (unconfirmed) One collector says that he has footage of Elvis sitting by the pool at Graceland being interviewed by the CBS team. ~~~~~~~~~peace to you all~~~~~~Joe (aka)(elvisfan4ever)
    Jordans Elvis Worlds founder ,Jordan, did a point by point dissection of this list sometime back and someone posted his assessment of this list on another post on this forum, I do not recall who did but if they read this post I hope they will repost it. If I recall Jordan knocks out most of this list as being not true.

  6. #26
    Backstage Pass elvisfan4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    What forum is this from? It's obviously very speculative and very out of date. There is no way that six hours of '68 comeback stuff still exists, not after the release of the 3-DVD set.
    And as for some of the other claims here ... opening night, '69? Don't make me laugh!

    Again, folks, only put info or footage here if you can actually CONFIRM its existence and if you are only willing to put it up here for us all to see!
    hi its not from jordans world -i got this list from another elvis forum -seems the list is good--well lets hope it is and if it is what are they waiting for to release all that stuff ~~~~peace
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4427_1.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 09:47 AM
  2. Elvis The Concert ... new footage ?
    By dennyelvis in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •