Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ring used by Elvis last concert?

  1. #1
    Cadillac King GirlHappy19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Maui,Hawaii
    Posts
    336

    Ring used by Elvis last concert?

    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...t=BlueRing.jpg

    I was browsing and found this link saying that this ring was the one Elvis wore in his last concert.I think that elvis was not wearing any of his rings in his last concert.Forgive me if Im wrong.Pls
    "Man,I just work here"
    EP 1968 ComaBack

  2. #2
    International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Byron, Georgia
    Posts
    785
    Elvis was not wearing rings at his last two shows - Cincinnati and Indianapolis. So that is wrong and you are right.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlHappy19 View Post
    http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...t=BlueRing.jpg

    I was browsing and found this link saying that this ring was the one Elvis wore in his last concert.I think that elvis was not wearing any of his rings in his last concert.Forgive me if Im wrong.Pls
    The ring is featured on the web site of the original designer and craftsman of that ring Lowell Hays. On the right-hand menu as "Elvis' Last Ring" with a brief description of it.

    http://www.elvisjeweler.com/

  4. #4
    International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Byron, Georgia
    Posts
    785
    Yes, it may be the last ring of Elvis but it wasn't worn at his last show.

  5. #5
    Resident SP! Tony Trout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Brasstown/Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
    Posts
    2,941
    I'll agree and concur with what everyone else has said...that may be Elvis's last ring but he did not wear it onstage at any time.

  6. #6
    Coming On Strong Dave TCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    My bad Ive fixed it now
    Its the ring he left at the jeweller because it cut his hand or so I heard.
    Im sure I have a photo of him in the sundial suit with this ring on tho, anyone know if he wore it on stage?

  7. #7
    International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Byron, Georgia
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave TCB View Post
    My bad Ive fixed it now
    Its the ring he left at the jeweller because it cut his hand or so I heard.
    Im sure I have a photo of him in the sundial suit with this ring on tho, anyone know if he wore it on stage?
    He wore it one time and one time only. I can't tell you the date right now since I am half asleep but I have about four of five pictures of him onstage with that ring on.

  8. #8
    International Level Leroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Rhenen - Holland.
    Posts
    845
    Elvis wore this ring on April 29th, 1977 in Duluth and on May 1st & 2nd, 1977 in Chicago.

  9. #9

    re

    thanks for the information leroy
    and it's true,Elvis didn't wore a ring at his last concert
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

  10. #10
    International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Byron, Georgia
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    Elvis wore this ring on April 29th, 1977 in Duluth and on May 1st & 2nd, 1977 in Chicago.

    I didn't know he wore it in Chicago. Hmm, I guess I need to find my Chicago 1977 pictures.

  11. #11
    Coming On Strong Dave TCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Anychance anyone can post any pics?

Similar Threads

  1. TCB Ring
    By carolynlm in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 12:09 PM
  2. Jumpsuit Stone Ring
    By Jumpsuit Junkie in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •