Thread: Cover art for "The Original Elvis Presley Collection"

Cover art for "The Original Elvis Presley Collection"

Can anyone upload a picture of how the cover art for "The Original Elvis Presley Collection" looks like - or just tell me if it is the original cover art as on the us lp's, because the back cover isn't as it was on the original lp's

If this picture doesn't show, then here's the link http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...t=Image008.jpg to see the back cover

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Some contains the artwork of both the front and back of the LP. Here is some of them:

CD 10
    CD 15
    CD 17
    CD 24
    CD 25
    CD 29
    CD 36
    CD 39
    CD 46

Any of the none Double Features has the back of LPs. I believe the Memphis 1974 concert has the picture that is on the back cover of the LP but it is not like the LP cover at all.

Actaully they all look the the cds when the came out originally in the early 90s. So what ever they look like the Original EP Collection look like them.
    Last edited by thehillbillycat; 04-06-2007 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jth View Post
    Can anyone upload a picture of how the cover art for "The Original Elvis Presley Collection" looks like - or just tell me if it is the original cover art as on the us lp's, because the back cover isn't as it was on the original lp's
    I have them all scanned on my PC, together in a zipped folder is about 20MB, if you want them I'll upload them somewhere for you to get? (Not including CD Label though)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Elvis Presley Collection - CD 46 of 50 - As Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis - back.jpeg   Elvis Presley Collection - CD 46 of 50 - As Recorded Live On Stage In Memphis - front.jpeg  

Well, if it wouldn't be too much trouble it would be nice, you could try rapidshare.com

And by the way, thank you both for your answers

Your welcome. Link sent via private message