Thread: Buying Elvis music..

International Level

Buying Elvis music..

When i frist started buying Elvis music it was vinyl records, many times over,
    if one get's worn out, i get a nother copy,then i started on Cassette tapes,
    so i can play them in my car, then cds came out i got the box set, at one time i had them all cds of Elvis's when they came out, then about few years
    ago i had to sale them to pay off my bill, but i didnt sale my vinyl's and my tape collection.

and now i am thinking buying some of those cds i had back, but i didn't know that some of them well be so high, if i was going to pay that much on those
    cds again i just get an mint copy of a record and then put them on cdr myself.

so that what i have been doing these days, only cds now i am buying back
    are the ftd cds and the delete series of his movie soundtracks and hope
    the 70's albums and even some more from his 60's like 'Elvis Is Back"
    And "From Elvis In Memphis" and hope to see some from the 50's like
    his frist album 'Elvis Presley" "Elvis" Loving you" and so on.

but i do have the box set's back into my collection the 50's the 60's & the 70's, nice sets. and many more i have, and two ftds i all ready have.

"Sunset 6363" and the movie soundtrack "Harum Scarum' love this soundtrack.

i hope soon i get a nother job that's pay good so i can cont, on buying
    Elvis again, has some of you know it is very hard to buy any Elvis without any money coming in,

i was just turn down on my (unaplment) sorry for the miss spell- check so i can't get any Elvis at this time.

so i have to wait on the new dvds has will.

but thing are looking up. i hope i hear somthing on a job this week soon.

wish me luck guys' i do need it!.
    Curtis Simpkins

Long Live Vinyl. :worthy:

Cadillac King
    i was just turn down on my (unaplment) sorry for the miss spell- check so i can't get any Elvis at this time.
    Hey Curtis, if you are really sorry for your spelling -could you please start typing correctly ? We all know that this "mis-spelling" is a facade or done on purpose, for what reason only you know best.

Why dont you keep that style for the FECC board and just be a normal fan here ? Please ? It would make reading your posts so much easier...

Thank you.

jb

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgude
    Hey Curtis, if you are really sorry for your spelling -could you please start typing correctly ? We all know that this "mis-spelling" is a facade or done on purpose, for what reason only you know best.

Why dont you keep that style for the FECC board and just be a normal fan here ? Please ? It would make reading your posts so much easier...

Thank you.

jb
    We at tcb-world would greatly appreciate all our members to refrain from posting this sort of reply.
    We pride ourselves in being one of the friendliest elvis boards on the net and whilst constuctive debate is always welcomed, it must remain topic related and not be of a personal nature.
    So please, lets keep it elvis related
    We thank you for your understanding,
    NightRider and the tcb-world moderating team.
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States
    I'll second that Nightrider, my good friend, this board is without a doubt the friendliest on the internet, and also the most enjoyable, and we must all work together to keep it that way always!

I also agree 1000% that our topics should be kept Elvis related, so posts about unemployment, not having a job, and not being able to buy cd's should be kept off the Elvis Board, posted in the off topic section, or placed on a board that calls for a more personal insite from the poster of the message. I do not mean to sound insensitive or cruel, because I would not like to see things of this nature happen to anyone, plus I have endured matters of this nature myself in the past.

I sincerely hope that my remarks here haven't upset anyone; I assure you that is not my intention and if they have, then I apologize. Like those who have have worked so hard to provide us, the Elvis fans, this magnificant forum, I only want to see a fun / enjoyable palce for us all to gather and share in the love for our hobby.

Thank you all.
    Last edited by U.S. Male; 07-19-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Cadillac King
    Guys, I certainly did not intend to offend anyone especially Curtis. I thought my post was a polite request to one of our members whose posts , shall we say arenot normally, very reader friendly ?

In anycase if I have offended any one, I am Sorry.

...and Curtis, if you are interested in some rare LPs from India for your collection, contact me. Elvis is my hobby not business, so you can be sure that I will ask for a fair trade!

Incidently I just noticed that Curtis had posted a perfectly nice reply on another thread,and I have already thanked him for his consideration!

Hope that clears up the air.

Thankyouverymuch.

jb
    Last edited by jbgude; 07-21-2004 at 01:40 AM.

International Level
    Hey jb.

I dont have any vinyl lps from India well maybe i might have 1, but not a very good shap.

if you like you can send me a pm or e-mail what you have.

like i said here i am getting low on money right now.

but things are looking up.
    Curtis Simpkins

Long Live Vinyl. :worthy: