Thread: New FTD's

New FTD's

Did anyone already receive these ftd's??

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    No

I was expecting them..... Fortunately there's the French GP (Formule1), so I have still something fun to do this weekend
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Me neither Albert But I'm still working on database, alt. covers and so on so I have E singing on the computer, so I'm doing fine too

TCB Mafia
    I haven't recieved any either...was hoping to this morning Really looking forward to them too
    And i hear that the release of the DVD's in the Uk has been put back again whats that all about
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Don"t mind the aloha dvd being held back,as thats to fix faults that is on it,but i did not hear that the 68,was held back?maybe to fix the faults on there as well.In the end,we will have them both,and that will take us to XMAS EVE

KEV.
    HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

Cadillac King
    Hmmmm...went on a splurge and bought 6 FTDs and the new SUN CD to fill in my blanks ....went to a "fan club meet" and would you believe that apart from the guy who took my money to let me in, NOT ONE fellow fan was willing to talk !?

I tried I said hello to 5 "freindlier " looking types ....and got one nod in return !

Right , a big party is on in my city (every two years)...so I'm off to the fireworks tonight.
    'night.

jb

Since I just got back...

Is that new FTD "Polk Salad Annie" delayed or something?

Sonny

I got them a couple of days ago, and they are awsome, espacially the Polk Salad Annie.

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I have received both CD's today. Polk Salad Annie is fantastic! It like a 1970 setlist, sung by a 1969 Elvis.

And as a big fan of Elvis his soundtracks, I really like the Paradise Hawaiian Style CD. A shame though that they used just a small part of the 'opera' version of "Hawaii USA" (take 4), while that same take can be found in full on a lousy import CD.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

TCB Mafia
    I was well impressed with Polk Salad Annie....great sound...a great show

Paradise Hawaiian Style i haven't even opened yet too happy playing polk salad
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Man you are some lucky people..i didn't get polk salad..yet..
    I'm looking forward to this one because the on stage album is one of those cd's that gets a lot of plays in my cd player..
    maybe tomorrow...

Talking

love the paradise hawaiian style real class and the polk salad annie is nothing but class,
    small note: the picture on the front of the ftd/rca covers of paradise hawaiiian style actually arent from paradise hawaiian style ,they are from fun in acapulco,a little useless bit of info there for you guys ,aron.

I called my supplier and I will get both next week!

Can't hardly wait.

Sonny

That is good news Sonny. I think they are both great cd's, but to be honest I still have to listen to them on my headphones. That's always for me the way to really enjoy the music

Yeah, I know what you mean...

I always listen to those new cd's through headphones, and I really turn up the volume too!

Sonny

Cadillac King
    Albert wrote :
    And as a big fan of Elvis his soundtracks, I really like the Paradise Hawaiian Style CD. A shame though that they used just a small part of the 'opera' version of "Hawaii USA" (take 4), while that same take can be found in full on a lousy import CD.
    Now which Import is that Albert ?
    Doe anyone already have this information on a DB or can someone collect information on Alt takes that sound different and on which BMG/FTD /import they are on ?( I am too lazy ! but I am willing to contribute ...)

I have two CDRs made of Alt takes Studio & Hollywood which along with a blues and my "Desert island" CDR make up most of my listening ....

jb

Just listened to Polk Salad Annie It's a powerhouse cd....Full of excitement and rocking good......Well ah I said see....see see rider well oh see...lovin it

Also got the vinyl 12" 45 rpm That's allright / Blue moon of kentucky
    Looks great in a dirty old looking brown slipcase and even the label they made look old ....Old times are not forgotten:worthy: