Thread: Tribute...Elvis 30 years later

International Level

Tribute...Elvis 30 years later

Hello everybody,

I am Chantal and i am from The Netherlands. I've been a Elvis Presley fan all my life. I've just discovered this site and i really like it.

I just wanted to let all you Elvis fans know that there is a tribute to Elvis here in Holland in Dordrecht the 10th of june, with James Burton, Glen D Hardin, Jerry Scheff and Ronnie Tutt (never seen before in Europe). The adress is: St. Jorisweg 76 in Dordrecht and the entrance is ?43.- I wanted to put the flyer in this message but it was to big of a file...i'm sorry. I hope you all don't mind.
    Anyway...i really love this site. It's a great tribute. Elvis always was afraid that he didn't make any impact in this world but he did..and his work still keeps on going. Thanks for this great site. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,

Chantal

Quote Originally Posted by cre View Post
    Hello everybody,

I am Chantal and i am from The Netherlands. I've been a Elvis Presley fan all my life. I've just discovered this site and i really like it.

I just wanted to let all you Elvis fans know that there is a tribute to Elvis here in Holland in Dordrecht the 10th of june, with James Burton, Glen D Hardin, Jerry Scheff and Ronnie Tutt (never seen before in Europe). The adress is: St. Jorisweg 76 in Dordrecht and the entrance is ?43.- I wanted to put the flyer in this message but it was to big of a file...i'm sorry. I hope you all don't mind.
    Anyway...i really love this site. It's a great tribute. Elvis always was afraid that he didn't make any impact in this world but he did..and his work still keeps on going. Thanks for this great site. Keep up the good work.

Yours truly,

Chantal
    hello chantal welcome to the forum - i also recently discovered this site its great....wow wish i could attend that tribute to elvis in holland but here in little canada we can only dream of such events hope u have a great time... elvis will always be #1
    http://www.tcb-world.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic4427_1.gif

Have a great time chantel, welcome to tcb world.
    elvislady

International Level
    Hello Elvisfan4ever and Elvislady,

Thanks for the warm welcome and you are so true...Elvis wil always be the #1 no mather what!!!!

Kind Regards,

Chantal