Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii 1972 - Japan TV pro footage

Hawaii 1972 - Japan TV pro footage

This just came up on YouTube.

HIC Arena, Hawaii, November 1972. Quality isn't perfect, but it's the best quality I've ever seen of this stuff. Goes for about 10 minutes. Cool.

Thanks to ELVISLAND on YouTube.

Oh, and like a lot of other people, I'm still waiting for all that other "pro" footage, the existence of which was being bandied about on here a while back. Everyone's gone so quiet now! Where are you kids, you know who you are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWLBML1HkP8

International Level
    It exists! They swear!

It's just in the hands of the select few who won't share it. But they will keep trying and ONE DAY!! you will be silenced!!

Probabaly stashed away with the Soundboard from June 26th 1977 and Elvis's appearence in the Pied Piper of Cleveland movie!
    The Sun Never Sets On A Legend...

Backstage Pass
    you will be silenced big time. the clock is ticking down to show time

silenced

Quote Originally Posted by mubarak View Post
    yes my friend they sure will be, especially this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by mubarak View Post
    Tick ... tick ... tick ...

I look forward to being proven wrong.

May I assume that this footage will be posted somehere publicly, or are we going to have to endure the old "We can't post it on here 'cause someone will steal it" line again? Or will it be available on DVD somewhere at an inflated price?

PS: You say spring - is this the US spring? When is that please? We are just in autumn here in Australia ...

International Level
    Well it's spring in Europe and I'm pretty sure it's spring in the US as well.

Maybe they mean Sping 2008? or 2009 or 2010 or 2020!

They haven't proved anything except that they have a limited vocuabularly when they are challenged about the existence of this material.

Aggression is what they respond with - maybe we rattled a cage!

Either way, they have to prove it exists and until they do few will believe them. So they can rattle on about it all they like, they haven't supplied the goods.

Of course...........maybe Wanda has the stuff, Elvis probabaly gave it to her and shes going to release it in August for the 30th - that's it!

re

great footage
    never seen it before
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by 0349054 View Post
    Well it's spring in Europe and I'm pretty sure it's spring in the US as well.

Maybe they mean Sping 2008? or 2009 or 2010 or 2020!

They haven't proved anything except that they have a limited vocuabularly when they are challenged about the existence of this material.

Aggression is what they respond with - maybe we rattled a cage!

Either way, they have to prove it exists and until they do few will believe them. So they can rattle on about it all they like, they haven't supplied the goods.

Of course...........maybe Wanda has the stuff, Elvis probabaly gave it to her and shes going to release it in August for the 30th - that's it!
    yes once again 33 has nothing to add, i;m sure in your collection[which is very limited]in that you contribute nothing with relevance to this site/forum maybe you are happy with your cdrs,again those who have are in the know, and those that hve nothing are left in the dark, well you being from spain i don't expect much it's a money issue- wich obviously you have none!

International Level
    I got this in a PM from memphis 77:

so whatever happened it seems you scadlled away= well bulshitter i was ready to meet up with you in person to kick your motha ****************in *** , the offer still stands sS.O.B. you need your *** kicked and i;m rthe one to do it- i will find out who you are and I WILL KICK YOUR MOTHA ****************IN *** IN PERSON[GUARANTEED] I will do this, i promise you.

- Something you were scared to say on the forum? I just saved you the bother.

International Level
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis 77 View Post
    yes once again 33 has nothing to add, i;m sure in your collection[which is very limited]in that you contribute nothing with relevance to this site/forum maybe you are happy with your cdrs,again those who have are in the know, and those that hve nothing are left in the dark, well you being from spain i don't expect much it's a money issue- wich obviously you have none!
    Spain? Amazing, I can read and write and actually type correctly.

Try spell check.

great post

Spain? Amazing, I can read and write and actually type correctly.

Try spell check.
    i am glad that you posted and i don't regret one word , to which i will follow through personally-BEWARE ASSWHOLE SOB.

International Level
    i am glad that you posted and i don't regret one word , to which i will follow through personally-BEWARE ASSWHOLE SOB.

I'm really scared.

Maybe we could swap Dan Brown stories after your finished telling me about your fantasy concerts!!

I'm really scared.

Maybe we could swap Dan Brown stories after your finished telling me about your fantasy concerts!!
    i think we all know you have nothing worth a ****************-maybe you'd like to ask members like mubarek, presley, elvis 76 of the film that i sent them, oh yeah you live in on the dole, and the shanty towns of squalard london .

I'm really scared.

when ever you become man evough would like to meet in person, grow some b...s and meet up in person. and lets duke it out , i'd love to beat you down like a dawg!

Backstage Pass
    i can confirm memphis sent me (free) a dvd of 75 vegas footage.now why can`t some persons on this mb respect others views without fighting or insulting others.if you don`t like a topic ignore it and go onto another one.
    memphis is only giving his view or info he wants to share on mb.

International Level
    when ever you become man evough would like to meet in person, grow some b...s and meet up in person. and lets duke it out , i'd love to beat you down like a dawg!
    Again.....to save you the hassle of sending me a private message...

Quote Originally Posted by memphis 77
    looking forward to finding you and beating you down like the dawg you are-lets meet up in person and have a go at it, are you game faggitt, leave me a number where i can call you and we can meet up .

I'll just post the one you did send.

Memphis77, I'm really not interested in you or your stories - except to expose them as fakes and pure fantasy.

Proof is you have never provided any evidence of this footage existing because it doesen't.

Oh and you really don't want to meet me in person, you sound pretty pathetic. If you can't get your point across in words I assure you your fists will have little impact on me, not that I would allow you to use them.

Leave me alone you sad little man, before I have to do something you may regret.

Er, okay. So it's Spring in the States now, is it?

Thanks, glad I brought it up!

Mubarak, you say Vegas 75 footage was sent to you by memphis77? What sort of footage do you think it is? Pro?

Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    Er, okay. So it's Spring in the States now, is it?

Thanks, glad I brought it up!

Mubarak, you say Vegas 75 footage was sent to you by memphis77? What sort of footage do you think it is? Pro?
    Ive got some footage from vegas 75 with Elvis wearing the black two piece outfit.It's awesome quality but it's still 8mm.Personally I think some mistake a 1st generation copy of footage for pro.
    Jak

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Ive got some footage from vegas 75 with Elvis wearing the black two piece outfit.It's awesome quality but it's still 8mm.Personally I think some mistake a 1st generation copy of footage for pro.
    Jak

Perhaps, yeah. As I've said all along, I would love to be proven wrong about all this "pro" footage ... so I look forward to at least 30 seconds being posted on here "in the spring" so we can all see it.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    Well the video was a great watch. Not sure if its "pro" shot footage or not but still great nonetheless.

Looked alot like the footage thats on the Blue Hawaii 1972 dvd...about the same quality too
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast