Thread: What suits did I see?

What suits did I see?

Might take only a few posts to help me with this one.
    In 1997, for my "post-ordination" holiday I made my one and only trip to the USA. A two stop trip I went to Chicago and Cleveland to help out in parishes. On 16th August I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and stood for a good while at the Elvis Presley exhibition. I remember seeing at least two jumpsuits, one of which I am sure was pale blue. I didn't take any pictures, because I wanted to be respectful and it was emotional and now I can't remember exactly which suits I saw.
    Does anyone know what suits they had then for that exhibit, and are they there permanently or was it just for the 20th anniversary?

Many thanks in advance.

Mad Tigers
    During the week of the 20th anniversary to my recollection you seen the "aqua" suit. Also on display was the concho, and the sun dial. This was before the sun dial was moved to the racquetball room.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Priestly View Post
    Might take only a few posts to help me with this one.
    In 1997, for my "post-ordination" holiday I made my one and only trip to the USA. A two stop trip I went to Chicago and Cleveland to help out in parishes. On 16th August I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and stood for a good while at the Elvis Presley exhibition. I remember seeing at least two jumpsuits, one of which I am sure was pale blue. I didn't take any pictures, because I wanted to be respectful and it was emotional and now I can't remember exactly which suits I saw.
    Does anyone know what suits they had then for that exhibit, and are they there permanently or was it just for the 20th anniversary?

Many thanks in advance.
    Hey I like your avatar, could you post it bigger so I could see it better?
    Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by vinceeverrette View Post
    During the week of the 20th anniversary to my recollection you seen the "aqua" suit. Also on display was the concho, and the sun dial. This was before the sun dial was moved to the racquetball room.
    Thanks very much! Good to know at last.

Quote Originally Posted by EP6873 View Post
    Hey I like your avatar, could you post it bigger so I could see it better?
    Glad you like it! Here it is from the modified pics gallery here, I posted a wile back:

http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/sho...p?i=30489&c=13