Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what Bohega asked?

Anyone know what Bohega asked?

Just chilling and watching TTWII and was reminded of something I always wanted to know. When "Bohega" gives Elvis a picture she drew of him and he signs one for her Elvis says thank you then "I'm sorry I can't do that" do any of you know what she asked him to do?

Coming On Strong
    I always thought someone next to her asked for an autograph as well ansd he said sorry, I can't do that.
    "They poisoned you with compromise; At what point did you realize; Everyone loved your life but you...
    ...No one learned from your mistakes; We let our profits go to waste. All that's left, in any case, is Advertising Space"

bohega

Quote Originally Posted by minni1 View Post
    I always thought someone next to her asked for an autograph as well ansd he said sorry, I can't do that.
    i sure wanted to know this for the longest time, and what someone asked him just before going in to JUST PRETEND on the 13 dec/75/eve, that he replies that it is illegal-anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Priestly View Post
    Just chilling and watching TTWII and was reminded of something I always wanted to know. When "Bohega" gives Elvis a picture she drew of him and he signs one for her Elvis says thank you then "I'm sorry I can't do that" do any of you know what she asked him to do?
    I had assumed she asking for a particular song........
    Does he say, "I can't do that" or "we can't do that"?
    "Mr Dickman certainly can take care of himself."

This was asked on another forum a few years back,and no one could come up with the 100% answer.

But i also think she asked E to sing a song.
    HELLO,I MUST BE GOING.

SAM...it"s been a privilege to be called your best mate.17.03.55 - 24.01.08

http://www.gould68.freeserve.co.uk/HankGarlandBio.html

Coming On Strong

Elvis

Well maybe it has something to do with the pen she's giving him, and maybe she was asking it back, and he said 'Can't do that, sorry' and then he goes back to Charlie, and turnes around again and says ''Hang on, you'll get it back''

What do you say to my theory?

think she asked for a song that was not on the program that night
    Old Times they are not forgotten
    Johan

I have always thought it may have had something to do with the picture she had drawn, perhaps asking if he would allow her to sell copies....only because he was so quick to say "sorry can't do that"

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    I have always thought it may have had something to do with the picture she had drawn, perhaps asking if he would allow her to sell copies....only because he was so quick to say "sorry can't do that"
    I did too, thought it was something more than a song or something because he's so quick and, if not abrupt, definite.
    But I appreciate what was said before about no-one being 100% sure. If only we could find Bohega....

There's no indication of course, but from her's and Elvis' pronunciation, I'd suggest she spelled her name Bahiga. (?)

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States
    From what I can tell, I believe she requested a song?
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man View Post
    From what I can tell, I believe she requested a song?

That's always what I thought and his reasoning for turning her down was because the song wasn't in the set list for that night's show....

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    That's always what I thought and his reasoning for turning her down was because the song wasn't in the set list for that night's show....
    It may very well have been a song request, but usually Elvis was more diplomatic, you know "We'll get it later kid" or "we'll see" or make a joke of it like in Aloha, "Okay I'll do all 429 of em..." But It does seem only Bohiga or someone sitting close would really know. I turned up my surround sound full blast a couple times to try and hear it. I guess the reason we are all curious is the answer being so -quick-a little out of character especially for 1970.

Backstage Pass
    A friend of my met Bohega in 1985. She gave Elvis a drawing of him she made. And she asked if Elvis would sign a Vegas Menu she had. He said 'sure. time out folks'.. She gave Elvis a pen (herself). And Bohega asked if he liked it. He said yes. He wrote for her 'Thanks for the present. Love, Elvis Presley'. Then she noticed the ring on his finger.. And she asked if she may have it.. He said 'I can't do that I'm sorry'. After he signed the Menu he took up the drawing and walked to Charlie to gave him that. Elvis still had the pen in his hand. Bahiga told her that she wanted it back. He walked back to her and gave her the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    A friend of my met Bohega in 1985. She gave Elvis a drawing of him she made. And she asked if Elvis would sign a Vegas Menu she had. He said 'sure. time out folks'.. She gave Elvis a pen (herself). And Bohega asked if he liked it. He said yes. He wrote for her 'Thanks for the present. Love, Elvis Presley'. Then she noticed the ring on his finger.. And she asked if she may have it.. He said 'I can't do that I'm sorry'. After he signed the Menu he took up the drawing and walked to Charlie to gave him that. Elvis still had the pen in his hand. Bahiga told her that she wanted it back. He walked back to her and gave her the pen.
    Sounds sound! I always wondered not because of just what he said it but how "abrupt" he seemed as he said it - I think this was before his tossing rings into the audience stage?

Maybe it was his wedding ring, a personal gift, or a sentimental piece of jewelry? Hmmmmm....
    If your an Elvis fan, no explanation is necessary....
    If your not, no explanation is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Ocean View Post
    At last the answer Always wondered what she asked

Elvis did toss rings into the audience? I thought he didnt want that... Always thought he had the tape on his fingers to keep em on his hand..
    greetings

Quote Originally Posted by n-gageboy View Post
    Elvis did toss rings into the audience? I thought he didnt want that... Always thought he had the tape on his fingers to keep em on his hand..
    greetings
    Some of the bigs ones, like the aloha and TCb ring I don't think he would part with (I figure in Aloha someone MADE him wear a plaster, so he just tossed the cape and belt to the crowd instead! ) But he did sometimes throw rings to the crowd, in Elvis on Tour it shows him doing it at a concert, one with a red stone I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Priestly View Post
    But he did sometimes throw rings to the crowd, in Elvis on Tour it shows him doing it at a concert, one with a red stone I think?

I don't remember a scene in EOT where this happened....are you thinking of the scene in Elvis On Tour during "Love Me Tender" where he puts his hand out to reach for a girl's hand and she almost grabs the ring off of his finger?
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 03-26-2007 at 04:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast