Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Elvis Film: "Presley On Presley"

New Elvis Film: "Presley On Presley"

Presley On Presley

Odyssey Pictures Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of one of the most incredible films ever produced, "Presley On Presley" - the life and death of Elvis Presley as told by the last living person that was there as an adult at the time. The synopsis: "From the time Elvis was home with his mom and dad, the first meeting with Priscilla Presley to his mysterious death. This is the true story told by Dee Presley - the only person that was there during the entire incredible journey".Source: Presley On Presley / Updated: Feb 22, 2007

My question is how in the **** would Dee Stanley know what happened on that fateful day of August 16, 1977? As far as I know, she and Vernon were separated at the time and he was already dating someone else..... unless one of her 'brats" snitched and told her every single detail that happened on that day, we're never going to know the whole story....

I'm not watchin' this movie....

Good point. Dee's never been mentioned anywhere of being in Graceland's when Elvis died in may book that i've read.
    Last edited by hounddog; 02-22-2007 at 04:14 PM.

OMG !!
    There she goes again..... Mo' money, mo' money.
    She must be broke again.

I thought she would have learned her lesson the last time when she tried to sell the book saying "Elvis slept with his mom-in the bilbical sense"
    No one would publish it and JD Sumner came close to slapping her on the Geraldo Rivera show when he was on with her and a bunch of Elvis insiders I think that was in the late 80s or early 90s. He really got red faced and upset.

What does Dee know about Elvis' life, other than lies, that she told...

Maybe, she can get some tips for her movie, from her son David and his "classic" Headhunter movie

It's no wonder Elvis didn't think too much of her...

franny

dee of all people ? oh i see even though she was no where near GRACELAND , she was living in henderson tn, vern had sandi miller with him in plain sight for the last 8 months of E.P.'S life, she needs dough-she should marry a baker they have lots of dough.

Cadillac King
    She wasn't there with Gladys either....she is the lowest of the low in the Elvis world......
    Carolyn
    "Walk A Block In My Socks"

Quote Originally Posted by carolynlm View Post
    She wasn't there with Gladys either....she is the lowest of the low in the Elvis world......

My thinking is that she's somehow referring to herself when she says "his mother"....how stupid......

TCB Mafia
    I'm very concerned.

This film is coming from a very frustrated , bitter and mentally ill women.

Riley

TCB Mafia
    Will she also include the rumours going on about one of her sons delivering Elvis his final and deadly dose of pills.
    Last edited by riley; 02-23-2007 at 02:17 PM.

"One of the most incredible films ever produced"!? This is going to be a real turkey. I think it says a lot about the film, that when you go to the website, it has a large banner on top saying "This page is hosted free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com?". They can't even afford to pay for a proper web site without advertising? Good luck, I say! I don't think we have much to worry about, this piece of **** will sink without a trace.

Isn't it amazing how the family Elvis welcomed into his home and supported financially, (Dee Presley and sons) have treated his legacy since he passed away. They have used every low class move and are still not done yet trying to make money off the Presley name.

re

I don't know if i'm going to watch this,but i don't think she knows what happened there...
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

More nonsense from a *********. I thought a while back that she was dead. Sadly I was wrong. Apologies if that offends, but she is pure scum.

Cadillac King
    Oh no. I sense that she is going to do an 'Albert Goldman', and try to degrade the man and artist that Elvis is, and was. Not good, not good at all!
    sincerely, Scott, a 15 year old Elvis fan

prayers to Jackie my auntie in law, and R.I.P Charlie Hodge, both victims of cancer

Cadillac King
    This too, shall pass.

hm.... I really can't believe if she is telling a real story. I think she just wants to make money. Elvis didn't really like Dee. He was pretty much upset from the first time he found out that Vernon was dating her in Germany.

Cadillac King
    I don't think Elvis would have liked any woman who "replaced" his mother. It wouldn't have mattered who she was or what she looked like.

Elvis didn't like her - I think that says it all.

Dee who ??? *rolls eyes*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast