Thread: your elvis want list

your elvis want list

my want list just keeps growing, especially this year with many product comming out, i have pre orderd alot of stuff and anxiously await them, i also have a want list and would hope that this year all or at least part wil be presssed/published. my want list is as follows- ON TOUR SE on blue ray, 7.1 surround[i can dream can't i], 2.-the complete american sound sessions 8 cd set[either ftd/boot, 3. sean shavers i shot ELVIS [to finally have this would be a dream], 3-unioundale, july 19/75 aft performance[soundboard], 4-the complete ON TOUR OUTAKES [12 dvds -24 hours running time], 5-THE COMPLETE CBS TAPES-1st gen , of all outake footage. well this is my wish list and one that i hope will be a reality, sometime this year[or century], although there is talk/rumour that we will be getting a 2 dvd set of more ON TOUR outakes this spring[import], memphis sound will be the first with this, again only rumour, anyway , would love to see it become a reality in my hands.

re

Is that concert going to be released this year?(unioundale, july 19/75 )
    That is the concert where he performed You'll Never Walk Alone isn't it?
    I'd like to go to Graceland
    Memphis,Tennessee

On My List Is Full Concert Of August 13th, 1970 DS From TTWII
    On DVD and Audio CD
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")

oh a want list, lets see, to release his Chuck Berry medley that Felton taped, and for RCA to relase all the unreleased studio stuff they have, coem on stop holding onto to it. the concerts mentioned above and also MSG to be released on DVD, a guy is selling MSG footage so it's out there.

Backstage Pass
    hounddog you say a guy out there is selling msq footage.is this pro-shot footage ? do you know how long/much there is ?

In fact i want all the stuff that's out there but especially all concerts from 1969-1971 especially the Tahoe 1971 and the Tour shows of 1970.Than every concert from the 50s.A '57 concert would be nice. Than i want the Jailhouse Rock sessions and the King creole sessions (complete) and than July 1975 concerts.And also some 50 sessions especially Outtakes of the songs Paralyzed,My Baby Left Me,When My blue moon turns to gold again,Anyplace is paradise,Too Much,so glad you're mine,Blue Suede shoes,Long tall sally,Ready Teddy,You're cheating Heart and wear my ring around your neck.And some rumored songs like the chuck B-session but that's just rumors
    "Don't Forget me Baby,all you got to do is call"

Quote Originally Posted by mubarak View Post
    hounddog you say a guy out there is selling msq footage.is this pro-shot footage ? do you know how long/much there is ?
    Please, let's not start another debate about pro footage!!!!!

wants list

i would like to see the out takes 24 hours of eot and many concerts that were released such as the msg concert from 1972 . also many un seen footage from ttwii , Las Vegas shows 71 - 76 .as well as TAHOE SHOWS from the 70s .

uniondale

[QUOTE=elvis himselvis;98403]Is that concert going to be released this year?(unioundale, july 19/75 )
    That is the concert where he performed You'll Never Walk Alone isn't it?[ its a want of mine to have the sounboard tape on cd, againone of my wants, reaf the posts carefully, i sure don't wanna start new rumours.

re wany list

anyone else pre pay their order for copy of tunzis cool clips dvd#2[ i think we are going to be diaapointed again] , i sure was disapointed with vol 1, also look forward to my copy of ROCK IN BLACK [sr label] cd, i was told that they are only pressing 500 copies, aparently this will be very hard to get, the guy i;m ordering from in montreal , will have only 8 copies to sell, again i hope we all get our wants this year.

I have no idea if it's pro footage, i wanted to get it from him but he hasn't replied to my email. So i guess that's not a good start. I just did a search for Elvis DVD Madison Square garden and found him that way.

Backstage Pass

Smile

Elvis at 21 Book
    ?...the image is one thing and the human being is another...it?s very hard to live up to an image.?

This might sound silly but I want an Elvis Barbie doll, Mattel. I don't care if it's "Barbie Loves Elvis" or that Eagle Jumpsuit one. I found a 68 comback one on ebay and people are really battling over it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won that Elvis 68 Comeback 30th Anni. doll This is how it looks:

closer....

Can't wait to get it. Y'all think it's worth $31.00?
    Last edited by Awickedreigndrop; 02-20-2007 at 10:48 PM.

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    It is worth on how much a collector is willing to buy that item. Never go by price guides. Go by what is in your heart on how much you are willing to pay. For me I have the ones that came out by Hasbro. I only have two of the three dolls. I am missing the Jailhouse Rock doll. I got the 68 Special and Teen Idol dolls. The other one I might get when I pay check comes in.

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    The cbs tapes and all the footage that was shot for that special..
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

TCB Mafia
    [QUOTE=Awickedreigndrop;98891]This might sound silly but I want an Elvis Barbie doll, Mattel. QUOTE]

Hi Awickedreigndrop,

That is one of the cutest things I've heard in a long time, I didn't know they made them, either (I've never had a real barbie doll, either ) lol

So, are you buying your Elvis doll a mate?

Jess

P.S. I think it is worth more than $31.00.....congrats!

Cadillac King
    What do I want?? Anything that's NOT the CBS EIC footage or a soundboard recording.

I would however, like a sound/package upgrade of the original EIC soundtrack album. Hopefully, FTD will do it someday.

Wants

Quote Originally Posted by memphis 77 View Post
    also look forward to my copy of ROCK IN BLACK [sr label] cd, i was told that they are only pressing 500 copies, aparently this will be very hard to get, the guy i;m ordering from in montreal , will have only 8 copies to sell.
    Memphis77, what do you know about ROCK IN BLACK? Is the sound quality from RCA tapes, and do you know exactly what is supposed to be on it? Who is this guy from Montreal, I may be interested in a copy ...

re rock in black

Quote Originally Posted by srj1967 View Post
    Memphis77, what do you know about ROCK IN BLACK? Is the sound quality from RCA tapes, and do you know exactly what is supposed to be on it? Who is this guy from Montreal, I may be interested in a copy ...
    taken from a 2nd gen sounboard [mono vg sound] this is the show where he sang two lines of DOLLY PARTONS coat of many colours-omitted by engineer,ask around for crazy canuck.

THere So much I want , I still stuck With 8/13/70 Dinner show my main thing, i got copy of CBS special.
    I never Heared Of Rock In Black, It's Concert Or Studios Stuff?
    Take a look at you and me,,Are we too blind to see, Do we Simply turn our heads and look the other way.....(Line From "in The Ghetto")