Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bill Bixby "Is Elvis Alive" Television Specials.....

Bill Bixby "Is Elvis Alive" Television Specials.....

I'm looking for the two "Is Elvis Alive" television specials that Bill Bixby did in the late 1990s....if anybody can help me find copies of these shows I sure would appreciate it.

I May Have Them In My Attic. At Present I Am Trying To Convert All My Videos To Dvd. Keep Me In Mind And I'll Get Them To You As Soon As I Can. E-mail Me If You Wish

Quote Originally Posted by tom from glasgow View Post
    I May Have Them In My Attic. At Present I Am Trying To Convert All My Videos To Dvd. Keep Me In Mind And I'll Get Them To You As Soon As I Can. E-mail Me If You Wish

Thank you, Tom. I am correct in thinking that there are two of these television specials, right??

Tony :

http://mediamax.com/moodyblue/elvisfiles.wmv

It takes a good 5 minutes to download these ;even with DSL.
    This is both of them; 2 hours long.
    Feel free to copy them.

Good luck, enjoy .
    Last edited by ajr; 02-09-2007 at 07:07 PM.

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    Yes, there were two specials:
    The Elvis Files was the first which deals with Is Elvis Alive? Bill Bixby tells you the viewer and the audience to keep a open mind about what you hear. This is available on VHS and I have a copy of it. PM and we might work out something.

The Elvis Conspiracy was the second and is a hard to find item. Only shown once on TV and was put on VHS and then it was pulled off the market. Even IMDB.com doesn't even list it on their datebase. So in minds that this doesn't exist at all but we know better. I don't have this one at all.

Roustabouts
    it has been said that if you didn't agree with ol' bill's shows, he'd get mad. . . and you didn't want him to get mad

In the words of Dr. McCoy in the movie Star Trek III: The Search for Spock......"That ain't a **************** bit funny".........kidding........

re the two shpws

this was a show /subject that generated alot of controversy in 88, grest lady and fellow fan MARIA COLUMBUS , had some great questions that all fans wanted answers to-she was ridiculed for years for her participation un this program, a year later GERALDO RIVERA , broke the mystery of the guy who was talking on the audio tape , that was sold as ELVIS , he had a panell that included esposito, jd summner, gaale brewer.. gaile was busted , and the guy claimed that he was hired by a fan club to make the tape[even i believed that this was E.P. on this tape, although i always thought it was spliced from interview/convo. with other people], but i'm glad that RIVERA brang this to a halt, but the shows were entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by ajr View Post
    http://mediamax.com/moodyblue/elvisfiles.wmv

It takes a good 5 minutes to download these ;even with DSL.
    This is both of them; 2 hours long.
    Feel free to copy them.

Good luck, enjoy .

AJR,

The file size is 109 MB....how can I be sure I'll be able to download them onto my computer without my computer crashing or something??

Take Care,
    Tony T.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis 77 View Post
    this was a show /subject that generated alot of controversy in 88, grest lady and fellow fan MARIA COLUMBUS , had some great questions that all fans wanted answers to-she was ridiculed for years for her participation un this program, a year later GERALDO RIVERA , broke the mystery of the guy who was talking on the audio tape , that was sold as ELVIS , he had a panell that included esposito, jd summner, gaale brewer.. gaile was busted , and the guy claimed that he was hired by a fan club to make the tape[even i believed that this was E.P. on this tape, although i always thought it was spliced from interview/convo. with other people], but i'm glad that RIVERA brang this to a halt, but the shows were entertaining.

That is true, Geraldo Rivera did busted Gaile really bad by having the man himself where you can see him who made that tape. She tried to say it was Elvis. But he produced a document that told that a fan club and Gaile got him to make that tape because he sounded like Elvis. He even said part of the things that he said on that audio tape and the audience was like "WOW!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    AJR,

The file size is 109 MB....how can I be sure I'll be able to download them onto my computer without my computer crashing or something??

Take Care,
    Tony T.
    I don't know, Tony. All I know is a friend made it so anyone that wanted to view them, could. No one I know has any trouble viewing them. It just takes a while to download it. He was gonna come back and split them up; but he never has yet.

My friends & I have looked everywhere for the Geraldo show. It seems to be missing . It was just to bring an end to the controversy.

Though I'm not so convinced the tape was Elvis; neither am I convinced of anything Geraldo or the MM does or says.

Bill Burk told me he was the one that found the guy that claimed to have made that tape. He never explained how. He's conveniently lost the interview he did with him afterwards too.

I don't know, Tony. All I know is a friend made it so anyone that wanted to view them, could. No one I know has any trouble viewing them. It just takes a while to download it. He was gonna come back and split them up; but he never has yet.
    AJR,

Could you try to find out if I will be able to download them? I can't afford to have my computer to crash on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislennon2004
    That is true, Geraldo Rivera did busted Gaile really bad by having the man himself where you can see him who made that tape. She tried to say it was Elvis. But he produced a document that told that a fan club and Gaile got him to make that tape because he sounded like Elvis. He even said part of the things that he said on that audio tape and the audience was like "WOW!!!"

The man who did this particular tape is/was a man named David Darlock/David Gazaele (sp?)...he was hired by a now-defunct/unknown fan club called "Eternally Elvis" to make the tape....I haven't heard what has happened to him since then.....
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 02-10-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Tony

I don't think I'm smart enough to tell you if your computer might crash or not. All I know is; no one else's has. We watch & discuss these tapes off & on.

If you've not been to this place; you might enjoy it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-d180f83ebd2e

Adam has done interviews with a lot of people. One of them being Chanzes .It was said he hired Darlock. Of course, we won't know what Chanzes had to say until the documentary comes out in August.

I've looked for Darlock & can't find him either.

I don't think I'm smart enough to tell you if your computer might crash or not. All I know is; no one else's has. We watch & discuss these tapes off & on.

If you've not been to this place; you might enjoy it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...7-d180f83ebd2e

Adam has done interviews with a lot of people. One of them being Chanzes .It was said he hired Darlock. Of course, we won't know what Chanzes had to say until the documentary comes out in August.

I've looked for Darlock & can't find him either.

AJR,

Thanks for the link! I added Adam to my 'friends' list on my MySpace, if that's ok....

Take Care,
    Tony T.

P.S. I checked my "C" drive on my computer and I have 28.9 GB of free space on my hard drive...is this enough free space to download the video files??

P.P.S: I do have enough space on my hard drive to download the files...YAY!!
    Last edited by Tony Trout; 02-10-2007 at 08:32 AM.

Tony

I'm glad you are able to see it. It's what it's for. There are too many people that have never seen these tapes . I just like to provide any info I find to all so they can make their own observations without others telling them what to think. I've taken a lot of flack for being so "open minded" ,but I could care less. It's better to "see "with your own eyes ;than read all the different ,crazy stories out here and try to guess which is the truth.

I won't use their names; but I thank a friend from Australia & another from the UK for getting this for everyone .......no charge !!

Adam provides his MySpace to everyone . I'm sure he's happy to be your friend. He's taken on a huge job . I hope it turns out as well as I'm hoping it will. I'm impressed with some of the real people he's managed to find & talk to. {he hasn't found Darlock yet though.}We need to find that guy .

the geraldo tape

My friends & I have looked everywhere for the Geraldo show. It seems to be missing . It was just to bring an end to the controversy.

Though I'm not so convinced the tape was Elvis; neither am I convinced of anything Geraldo or the MM does or says.

Bill Burk told me he was the one that found the guy that claimed to have made that tape. He never explained how. He's conveniently lost the interview he did with him afterwards too.
    if anything GERALDO RIVERA WAS AND IS A GREAT INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER ,and he got to the bottom of that mystery and exposed all who were involved, if you see it . you can't deny that he made gail look real bad,

I've heard stories that both Gail Brewer-Giorgio and Monte Nicholson don't want to associate themselves with the "Is Elvis Alive?" craze anymore....

Is this true??

the elvis alive

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I've heard stories that both Gail Brewer-Giorgio and Monte Nicholson don't want to associate themselves with the "Is Elvis Alive?" craze anymore....

Is this true??
    yes no wonder, geraldo exposed them for what tey were and are -hucksters.

I disagree about Geraldo. But, everyone has a right to their opinion.
    He was & is a great Tabloid reporter. Whatever's outrageous .

I DO have the tape of his trip to Memphis .....
    He didn't make many friends nor get anyone to say what he wanted.
    But, it was worth watching . Folks from the south did not appreciate him.
    For them to choose protecting Elvis over him was quite expected.

GBG is out of the discussion. She has family health problems.
    All her material ;along with Phil A's has been turned over to Bill Beeny .
    You can view all of it, free of charge by visiting Beeny's Elvis Museum .
    It's on the highway just west of St.Louis , Mo.
    {Plan on spendiing a few days }

Monte just re-released his book in 2004 . He was to release his other book, Elvis Calling.....but, he seems to have backed out of that.
    Must have gotten more attention than he bargained for.

Anyway, IMO.....the less famous people involved in this Elvis story tell the truth more than the infamous ones.....

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast