Thread: ebay huckster warning

ebay huckster warning

just wanted to warn E.P. fans of a woman on ebay who's cheated me and another guy , 3weeks ago i saw an add for a set of 5 import cd's and 3 E.P.E christmas cd's , and i sent the cash pay pal, and i'm still without the cd's and it's bin 3 weeks , no longer does she respond to the e mails, i also find that she duped another guy in carolina, the seller is RACHAEL RYAN1977 , ebay have yet to respond to me [this is one bad scam] i'm out 540.00, and the other guy, 300, if anyone else out there dealt with this person , pm me, many thanx.

If you paid with paypal you shouldnt have any problem getting your money back.If she cant produce a receipt showing your name and address paypal will refund your money.
    Jak

Ebay hardly ever reply when there is a problem, but hopefully you will be lucky and get your money back.
    I know you said she cheated someone else but do you think there is still a chance you might get your cds as 3 weeks isn't really that long waiting - I've waited a lot longer than this for things and they still came.

I also learned that if you paid throuh PayPal and you call your Credit Card Company... they will get your money back for you. Dovey
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

Yeah it's no big deal.

PayPal will refund the cash. Part of the security measures in place from Ebay

It's always good toc heck a sellers rating and comments from previous customers as well.

huckster

Quote Originally Posted by bittersuite View Post
    Ebay hardly ever reply when there is a problem, but hopefully you will be lucky and get your money back.
    I know you said she cheated someone else but do you think there is still a chance you might get your cds as 3 weeks isn't really that long waiting - I've waited a lot longer than this for things and they still came.
    i have sent over 11 emails, and have heard nothing, the other guy in carolina, has had simmilar luck, i know that 3 weeks isn't long for some people, but this lady asked for 20, for priority post[4 working days delivery] and thanks about the card info i shall go that route, many thanks to all for the advice/comments, much appreciated.

Some ebayers can be terrible but a lot are alright - I really hope you get your money back.