Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gracedesign New Look

Gracedesign New Look

After seeing some of the new look sites everyone has,e.g wildstyle,patrick and spinout, i saw my site just wasnt up to sratch.I am currently updating my site and if you visit my site now you will get an idea of whats to come and you will also get to look at a beutiful Elvis picture while doing so.I will keep you informed of any updates soon,so watch this space ,aron.

Great intro pic Aron! but 1 advice..: don't change to often! and it's better that you have some links that are working when you create youre new website or better leave your 'old' website online till your new one is ready and working. That will keep your visitors coming and make some banner or something that says that you are working on a new design and layout for your website, most visitors will surf on when they have nothing to do on your site and mostly never return..and that's sad because you had a real good Elvis site and you make great covers!! it's only a advice from me to you
    But keep up the great work my friend! love to see your new site by the way!

i will not be changing the layout again for along time i can tell you its very time consuming.However i had to take the old site off line as i had a few connection problems....I left my site off line last time i updated it and didnt loose any visitors actually had more so that isnt a problem an if you go back and visit my site you will see i have mentioned that the site i getting a new look,i may add a few covers to be able to be downloadable soon,maybe .....i will go away now and maybe re-think some time??? thanks for the advice ,new site will be here pretty soon.aron.

TCB Mafia
    Looking forward to seeing the new Grace design site....i can tell its going to be great Aron
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Cadillac King
    Me too.(looking forward to it)

Jeff

Looks good so far Aron. Look forward to seeing the final result

thanks guys ,i can gurantee the wait will be worth the while my friends.

Cadillac King
    Aron,
    Just stopping by, to see how things are coming with the new site design.

Jeffrey

Aron,
    Just stopping by, to see how things are coming with the new site design.

Jeffrey
    hi jeff nearly there just finishing a few things here and there but should be up very soon.

It's a bit of a pitty some of the designers out there don't want or can't work together on a new web-site. Just think of all the things you would be able to do when some artist combine there skills on one bigger and better web-site......
    fantastic idea.gurantee that would be the best alternate cover site out there,i guess certain designers like to have their own space,but id be up for it if ever we did

kennyelvis
    Aron, when is your site up and running again ?

very soon,hopefully tonight.It is full of new features so be sure to visit kenny.

kennyelvis
    i sure will aron, i have just scaned 65 pictures (they are part of a picture deal i am in now)i got from shaver back in the early 80`s, do you want them aron ? i could send them to you by email, let me know

IF YOU DONT MIND KENNY,YEH WICKED,CANT WAIT! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

check your inbox mate

kennyelvis
    you to aron

KENNY YOU ARE A GOD:worthy: :worthy: ,i am planning to put each and everyone into a frames......how much will 63 frames come too? ,seriously thanks kenny,and on my new site i hope you like what ive put about your site,you will be able to see just what that is very soon

Southeastern Portion of These Here United States
    An excellent web page you have there Aron; congratulations on having your hard work pay off!
    "Don't tamper with the property of the U.S. Male"

just updated the site ,put up a different picture and explained a little more on when and what to expect of the new site....

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by E.L.V.I.S
    just updated the site ,put up a different picture and explained a little more on when and what to expect of the new site....
    Looking good Aron,
    Like the e-mail link pic....cool
    TCB Chris.

---------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast