Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jeo esposito and tcb team

jeo esposito and tcb team

I recived this e-mail today from tcb joe website, does anyone have any info on this already.
    sorry i spelt joe wrong lol.

A SPECIAL BULLETIN FROM JOE ESPOSITO AND THE TCBJOE TEAM

I hope you will all watch for our special announcement to be released to you at
    midnight tonight (eastern)

We are announcing an upcoming event, which I predict, will change forever the
    way you look at Elvis Presley.

I hope you'll join me in supporting this first-time-ever project which I'm
    certain will become the most talked about Elvis event of the year...and beyond.

Sincerely
    Joe Esposito

--------------------------
    Knowing about some of the things Joe and his team have done and are doing, this
    event is probably going to be quite significant. Can't wait myself. To receive
    the message at midnight, you will need to add yourself to the tcbjoe.com
    announcement list on www.tcbjoe.com

Darwin Lamm
    Publisher
    Elvis The Magazine
    elvislady

.................................................. ..............
    This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
    To unsubscribe, click the "unsubscribe" link below
    http://www.elvisthemagazine.com/unsubscribe.php

what's this about?
    and I love you so..people ask me how..how I've lived 'till now

Quote Originally Posted by MISSCLAWDY View Post
    what's this about?
    Thats what i an trying to find out if anyone has got any info let me know.
    elvislady.

International Level

Cool

Don't hold your breath, it's more than likely his new book.
    The Sun Never Sets On A Legend...

Quote Originally Posted by 0349054 View Post
    Don't hold your breath, it's more than likely his new book.
    Maybe your right i have just read about it on megs thread. i wont be bying it then how many will this be?

CELEBRATE ELVIS is just that...a celebration of Elvis's career, his life and his legacy. Loaded with fun stories, interviews, trivia and contributions from you the fans.

I think all we fans know all there is to know about elvis, another money maker from joe and co.

elvislady
    Last edited by elvislady; 01-02-2007 at 10:51 AM.

I'am not interested in what joe has to say, so far all l seen from joe is a man who is money hungry and not a true loyal friend to elvis.
    Without a song,the day would never end.
    Without a song,a man ain t got a friend.
    Without a song,the road would never bend,
    so I keep singing a song. Elvis Presley

Cadillac King
    Quote Originally Posted by presley View Post
    I'am not interested in what joe has to say, so far all l seen from joe is a man who is money hungry and not a true loyal friend to elvis.

Cadillac King
    Joe was with us here in Montreal for the ``Elvis Story`` musical comedy that was playing in Quebec City..it is very similar to what he said..``there something big that is coming for the fans..``
    Have a nice day, Bogarcon

It's just another book, that's an "Tell All". According to the Email it said that it's the most talked about book since, "Elvis, What Happened?" I wonder what else he has to say? If he ever coming back to my home town I'm gonna be asking some MAJOR questions this time!

http://www.elvisstraightup.com/
    This was the big secret. i cant belive he is trying to get more money from writing the same stuff.
    elvislady

I've heard everything there is Bad about Elvis to know. He's been accused of being everything short of a murderer over the years. He's also been almost sainted on the other side of the coin.

If all that didn't change the way I view him, I doubt Joe's third or forth book is going to.

yes, I've found out what it is , it's his new book, Elvis straight up.............
    and I love you so..people ask me how..how I've lived 'till now

Elvis Presley Blvd Unchained Melody's Avatar
    It's about that time I guess with the 30th anniversary coming up people got to start telling all their stories. I personally don't really like "Diamond Joe". It's obvious he's in this just for the money, not to celebrate the life of Elvis Presley.
    "How do I get placed in situations like this? Ah hell, I guess it's all part of showbusiness "~ Elvis in his limo on his way to perform in Omaha, NE on June 19th 1977

Never read Elvis What Happened and don't think I will bother with this either,we all know his faults,he wasnt perfect,far from it but my god what a voice he had and that can not be changed.We also know that every person that ever met him always has more good then bad to say about him so I think I will go with the majority of what is said.Why don't people just let him rest.x
    Elvis-Memories,Sweet Memories-Elvis

Here are a few excerpts from Joe's Book is you are interested: Dovey

A celebration of Elvis's career, his life and his legacy. Loaded with fun stories, interviews, trivia and contributions from you, the fans.
    CELEBRATE ELVIS is an uplifting feel-good book that enlightens, entertains and informs!
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

This section focuses on stories, rumors or lies that were told over the years. Listen to the answer Joe Esposito gives for a few of them.
    Reporter: Mr. Esposito, It was written somewhere by people closest to Elvis that he suffered a perforated eardrum while being around big cannons at Fort Hood. The army took notice and quickly pulled Elvis out of tanks and directly into the scouts. Is this really how Elvis became a scout driver?
    Joe Esposito: Ah, that story is not true at all. He did not have a perforated ear. He never did, ok. His ears were hurting every time the tank barrels would discharge a round. I'll put it that way. It was just way too loud for him and it was physically hurting his ears. The word probably got back to one of the sergeants in charge, and he in turn probably recommended that they make him a scout to preserve his hearing since he was a world-class entertainer.
    I think it's time to explain what happens when a person has a perforated eardrum to once and for all put this rumor in the trash were it belongs. According to medical doctors, the symptoms for ear perforation are among other things: moderate to severe imbalance, ringing in the ears, loss of hearing joined by chronic headaches so severe you wouldn't care if the local pet shop cut your hair. So my question about this rumor is this. If the rumor were true, then why did we not see Elvis suffering from any of these symptoms while he was giving the famous departure TV interview going to Germany? Better yet, would we have seen Elvis carrying his duffle bag on his shoulder down the walkway without assistance? He was supposed to be suffering from imbalance remember? Since we are on a roll let's not forget seeing Elvis cheerfully singing in the shower while water was pounding into his ears in a scene from G.I. Blues shortly after he left the service. I think that if the perforated ear nonsense were true, we more than likely would have seen Elvis in the shower with a Space helmet.
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

Reporter: Joe, it was said that while Elvis was in Germany he listened to a lot of European music, especially Mario Lanza, which was a major influence on him recording his version of "O Sole Mio" that he re-titled, "It's Now Or Never." Do you know if Elvis was heading into the crooner direction with his music as RCA stated in an interview while Elvis was still in the army?
    Joe Esposito: Elvis listened to a lot of music while he was in the service. He wasn't just listening to Mario Lanza because he was over there. Elvis always listened to Mario Lanza. He listened to a variety of opera singers. He loved people with great voices. As far as O Sole Mio, Its Now Or Never, or Surrender, all of those were strong Italian songs. He really enjoyed singing powerful songs like that because he could use that great voice of his. He also really loved meaningful ballads. He would rather sing those instead of just playing ole rock 'n' roll, you know, "Tutti Frutti" and stuff like that. You saw a big difference in him when he sang the ballads. But he always listened to opera, gospel or country basically everything really and not just one style while he was in Europe.
    Reporter: So the statement RCA made about Elvis heading into the crooner direction with his music when he got back to the States was not correct?
    Joe Esposito: Well, I don't know where RCA came up with that idea. There's no truth to that whatsoever. Someone I guess in the PR department decided to throw that out there. No, he was never going to change his style.
    WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?

Reporter: There are rumors when Elvis was in the Army in Germany that Elvis and the Sergeant he was driving for got so cold one night during maneuvers that they pulled a tarp over the Jeep as the engine of the Jeep was running to stay warm. Is it true that the Army used the publicized tonsillitis hospital visit to cover up the fact that Elvis almost died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning resulting from the fumes that came into the Jeep from a hole in the floorboard?
    Joe Esposito: The Unit that we were in Germany used to go into the field quite a bit. One night in the winter, Elvis was out on maneuvers as a scout driver and he and the Sergeant decided to pull over to the side to take a little nap. So, they covered the jeep with a tarp and left the motor running so they could warm up to the heat of the engine. So, after awhile they passed out from the carbon monoxide gas, which is as you know, quite deadly. Now, here is the strange part. While Elvis and the Sergeant were lying there unconscious, a really strong wind came and blew the tarp off the jeep. That's what saved their lives. That really happened. They didn't pull the tarp off themselves as so many people believe. As for the tonsillitis, well, he got that because of the extreme cold out on maneuvers. So, he went to the hospital to get that taken care of. So, the story that it was a cover up was not true. However, it is true about the gas and the tarp and everything. But the strangest **************** thing about it is that the wind blew the tarp off. Talk about divine intervention.
    Get Him, get him~~Hot D*** ~~ he's a Squirrel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI7WiBUN_Bw

I know it`s difficult to think about things that he could say that we do not already know, so if it´s really about something that are really going to change the way we feel about Elvis as he says, I can only think of ONE thing...... He`s going to tell us that Elvis is still alive........ CRAZY ME...I know keep on dreaming

Thanks for that info dovey.
    elvislady.

Backstage Pass
    I don't know what this announcement is but......In my opinion Joe was and in still is a true and loyal firend to Elvis. I have never heard the man speak a bad word about ELvis and have nothing but praise for him. He tells all the stories honestly and sincerely. Along with Larry and Jerry my favourite member of the mafia. Joe was a great friend of Elvis...even Linda Thompson always refers to him as 'Gentlenam Joe'... he always had Elvis's best interests at heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
    I don't know what this announcement is but......In my opinion Joe was and in still is a true and loyal firend to Elvis. I have never heard the man speak a bad word about ELvis and have nothing but praise for him. He tells all the stories honestly and sincerely. Along with Larry and Jerry my favourite member of the mafia. Joe was a great friend of Elvis...even Linda Thompson always refers to him as 'Gentlenam Joe'... he always had Elvis's best interests at heart...

I strongly disagree with you about Joe...it's well-known that Joe was basically a snitch for Colonel Parker in regards to Elvis's private life and he reported Elvis's every move back to Colonel Parker...Joe is nothing but a money-hungry and arrogant and pious little *******....he was never Elvis's 'best friend' either...your best friend doesn't tell someone else your every move, either!!

Joe Esposito had a contest this past summer, where anyone could enter, but you had to pay him to enter the contest...I don't think that was right!
    I think he's just in it for the money!

franny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast