Thread: Website

Website

Hi folks

Just a quickie, I thought I'd have a go at building my own web site, yes!! another contribution to cyberspace. Trying to be slightly original, came up with this.

A site featuring Elvis " Westerns ". Once I figure out how to press buttons, twist knobs, and yank chains, hopefully it should look ok. Once complete ( Hopefully by the end of the decade ) it i'll feature a few video clips and downloadable outtakes, alternative versions etc. I've placed the front page for viewing.......would appreciate any feedback, both positive or negative or just to delete it and go back and watch tv.

Thank you........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails template.jpg  

Hi there, sounds like a great theme for an Elvis website, the Elvis westerns !

To me the colourscheme and font work are both very appropriate choices. I would however consider lowering the amount of 'emboss' on the background photo.

Promising start

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

Wow,really like you cover designs,most of all the spring tours.

Quote Originally Posted by lm42256
    Wow,really like you cover designs,most of all the spring tours.
    lm42256 : Thank you, that's very nice to hear.

themcq : Any more developments on your new website ?

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

Still pressing buttons

Hi

Yeah, took your advice, and have been playing with a few ideas. Still pressing buttons and twisting knobs, its not as easy as people think, the concept, content. Slow but sure. Just seen your new Alt covers for Stax!!! Brilliant, also seen the new design for your website. If anybody from RCA/BMG ever read these forums, put down your cigar, take your feet off the table and pay attention, this is how Presley websites should be. Looking forward to seeing uploaded......Cheers fella

Most Humble before your keyboard.............McQ

A Change of Habit

Slight redesign ...... Any comments welcome....If not, i'll go back to watching Tv..............McQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Main.jpg