Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cover Request Box

Cadillac King

alt dvd covers..

thanks unchained for the info. I`ve been trying to get good quality cover for my french dvd and others elvis films but it is very hard to get. elvis and me, the elvis I knew, girl happy, and some others. thanks again, I will try again. Oh by the way, your TTWII dvd covers are GREAT!!!!!!!have a nice day, bogarcon.

Cadillac King

msg alt cover somewhere..

is any of you guys have an alt cover for the double msg cd`s. the rugular from rca. I saw something about this but I don`t remember where...have a nice day, bogaRCON. tHE 3CD`S SET hITSTORY JUST ARRIVE IN STORES, NEXT WEEK THE XMAS CD AND THEN ON NOV 1ST, THE 18 CD SINGLE BOX (18 NUMBER ONE) SIMILAR TO THE ONE FROM ENGLAND.

Hi friends,
    Are there any DVD covers from 18 and 19 august 1975 Vegas ??
    Never found them...
    Thanks in advance...

TCB Johan

Quote Originally Posted by bogarcon
    is any of you guys have an alt cover for the double msg cd`s. the rugular from rca. I saw something about this but I don`t remember where...have a nice day, bogaRCON. tHE 3CD`S SET hITSTORY JUST ARRIVE IN STORES, NEXT WEEK THE XMAS CD AND THEN ON NOV 1ST, THE 18 CD SINGLE BOX (18 NUMBER ONE) SIMILAR TO THE ONE FROM ENGLAND.
    Take a look at this site: http://www.msg1972.com/ has some very good alternate covers for the MSG shows, and a lots of info on the shows itself, great site!

Elvis and me dvd cover

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    the requests so far:

elvis and me cover
    hi guys,
    i`ve been looking for a dvd cover of the tv movie elvis and me is there anyone out there..thanks, have a nice day, bogarcon (the cover could be french or english it doesn`t matter)
    --------------
    The king On Stage Series...

I know some of you have made som alt. covers for these...But as I know, no one has made an alt. for all of them?
    Is anyone going to do this? I dont think im good enough to make it myself... I've tried but they all look the same pretty much....

Well...Hope its ok to put this request in this section!

Take care All!

TigerMan
    ----------------
    Hi guys ... im looking for alternates for the On Stage 70 [remastered xtra trax]
    if anyone can help cheers.
    ---------------
    Hank Williams
    Hello,

I know it is not Elvis but I have a cd box called the complete hank williams. This set has 10 cd's with all the songs he recorded.

The cd's are packed inside a book. That is a problem there are no covers with it. Just like the books The way it was, flashback and Rocking around texas.

Would someone be so kind for me and make 10 covers for each cd, I can suply the tracklisting and maybe some pictures (for as far I can scan them).

Please let me know, you would help me a lot.

Hi patrick

I have what you are looking for.....enjoy it !!

Greetings: AdAttachment 10888
    Last edited by ad schijven; 12-23-2005 at 09:46 PM.

On Stage - February 1970

On Stage is one of my favorite CD's and the cover that RCA designed is, without question, one of their best, but I was very impressed with the work Rockin Rebel did on the "Promotional Poster" for this album and was wondering if any of the design masters we have here at TCB-World wouldn't mind taking a stab at using that same picture (Elvis w/Peral Suit & Gretsch Guitar) and working on an alternate cover for this classic Live album.

Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape - South Africa
    hi guys, anyone would have a good resolution cover of the Elvis let`s be friends cd (camden). front and bck...have a nice day, bogarcon
    Here is the Let's Be Friends Front and Back

Andr
    Last edited by ElvisFanSA; 11-26-2005 at 01:19 PM.
    "In Years Gone By"

Cadillac King

elvis and me and let`s be friends..thanks

thanks guys and friends for the cover of the elvis and me dvd and the good quality for the camden album, ``let`s be friends``. Now I will only miss the ``elvis I knew`` and also the dvd movie ``loving you``.have a nice day, bogarcon. By the way the latest elvis convention was on november 5th and it was a tremendous succes with 300 fans for the days....the next one in montreal will be april 1st 2006.

cd's

can anybody help me please , i need 5 cd labels with pictures only, i need 2 live 2 from the 60's and 1 from the 50's. hope someone can help
    Paul

Backstage Pass

Please Cover Help Needed

Hi everybody, just made a 6 track cd for my Mother, she handpicked the songs herself, since this are her 6 favorites of all time. Would be so nice to give it to her with a cover goin with it. Is there anybody that wants to help me out on making me a cover for this one please!!!!

Here is the Tracklisting :

1-Sentimental Me
    2-Starting Today
    3-It's A Sin
    4-I Met Her Today
    5-That's Someone You'll Never Forget
    6-What Now, What Next, Where To

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by elvis1970nl; 12-06-2005 at 01:46 PM.

Cadillac King

sun logo

is there any ``sun records`` logo that one of you guys had made for cd label? if not is there any good one to download? thank you, have a nice day, bogarcon

Mad Tigers
    I've always wanted to see new covers made for the "Profile Box". But not renamed as I think it was, Nightrider who did.
    Dont get me wrong, I really liked that cover, but I didnt want a new name for it..

Hopefully someone will do this box for me

I AM the King of The Jungle They Call Me: TigerMan

..................................... ................................................

Moody
    HI everybody. This site is one of the best sites ever.
    I need covers of the following DVDs and VCDs:

• The Elvis Files I and II
    • The Early Days
    • This is Elvis
    • Private Elvis
    • The Elvis I knew feat. Charlie Hodge
    • Double VCD: Omaha and Rapid City 77
    • Leaving Las Vegas
    • Rockin' Nebraska
    • Return to splendour
    • Open night concert Las Vegas
    • DVD or VCD (TTWII (original) and Aloha)

Maybe alternate covers still exist...but if anybody has the original covers, it wouldn't be bad either. But almost always the alternate covers look better than the official covers. Great work !
    Last edited by Moody; 01-05-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Cadillac King

Joe Esposito`s Home Movies Dvd Cover

HI GUYS...IS ANYONE HAVE A GOOD QUALITY OF THE DVD COVER FROM JOE ESPOSITO` HOME MOVIES? THANKS, BOGARCON.

International Level thehillbillycat's Avatar
    is there any ``sun records`` logo that one of you guys had made for cd label? if not is there any good one to download? thank you, have a nice day, bogarcon
    I made a Sun Records cd label is that what you are talking about. I came across a very good quality that a person put on Ebay a close up shot of the label that is on a Sun Record. I still need to modifly it some but I do have one. If you still need it I will put up for you.

Roustabouts

Hawaii 61

Quote Originally Posted by Unchained
    I like these designs very much thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Elvislennon2004
    I made a Sun Records cd label is that what you are talking about. I came across a very good quality that a person put on Ebay a close up shot of the label that is on a Sun Record. I still need to modifly it some but I do have one. If you still need it I will put up for you.
    I bought 6 original, never been used Sun 45 labels and 6 original, never been used Phillips labels on EBay last year. When I get the time I am going to create covers for the Sun stuff (hopefully) LOL..Anyway I think it is cool as hell holding a piece of history in my hands

J.C.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMan
    I've always wanted to see new covers made for the "Profile Box". But not renamed as I think it was, Nightrider who did.
    Dont get me wrong, I really liked that cover, but I didnt want a new name for it..

Hopefully someone will do this box for me

Been working on a set of covers for both "Profile" boxsets, but haven't had much time lately..Still trying to gather decent pictures for the set as well..Hopefully I will be able to complete this set soon...

J.C.

Kissin Cousins & Tickle Me DVD Cover Art

Looking for DVD Cover Art for Kissin' Cousins & Tickle Me.....Manhattoe did an Excellent Cover for Kissin' Cousins, but it's no longer available for download and haven't had a respose to my attempt to contact Manhattoe.

If anyone can help with this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Barry