Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: So cute :)

  1. #1
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,824

    So cute :)

    This was so cute, I wanted to share it.

    Last edited by cibetty; 08-27-2014 at 08:12 AM.


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  2. #2
    International Level Cliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Christchurch,New Zealand (Middle Earth)
    Posts
    941

    Re: So cute :)

    Very emotional little girl.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

  3. #3
    TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I wish Graceland
    Posts
    1,637

    Re: So cute :)

    It is but I bet in 10 years she will feel different.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

    RIP Tommy


  4. #4
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,128

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    It is but I bet in 10 years she will feel different.

    I agree with you Chris .... With age, emotional 'matures' :-)
    I'll Remember You!!!

  5. #5
    International Level Cliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Christchurch,New Zealand (Middle Earth)
    Posts
    941

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Whole World View Post
    It is but I bet in 10 years she will feel different.
    I would think there is a good chance she'll still be the same, but she'll be a tender caring adult with a good soul. Something we need more of in this world today.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

  6. #6
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,824

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    I would think there is a good chance she'll still be the same, but she'll be a tender caring adult with a good soul. Something we need more of in this world today.
    Of course she will change, like every child in 10 years. But I agree Cliff, probably she will be caring and she will have a good soul.


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  7. #7
    Coming On Strong Graceland1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    60

    Re: So cute :)

    Well... It turns out I was a weird kid trying to sell my brother... :>

  8. #8
    TCB Mafia Snake Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,318

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland1 View Post
    Well... It turns out I was a weird kid trying to sell my brother... :>
    Ask my brother how nice I was to him, but bless that little boy who just keeps smiling at her.

  9. #9
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,128

    Re: So cute :)

    Yes. Just watch a couple of message on television, not to mention the internet.
    Sensitive persons have no many chances to survive ...
    Many cute kids will change. I have no doubt.
    Not necessarily in monsters, but they will change. Such is the today's world.
    CRUEL!
    I'll Remember You!!!

  10. #10
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,824

    Re: So cute :)

    I don't think this video shows anything what this little girl will be like in the future, and sensitive persons can have future too, I don't agree they "don't have many chances to survive". And true, a cute kid also can be an offender later, but not necessarily.


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  11. #11
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,128

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by cibetty View Post
    I don't agree they "don't have many chances to survive".

    If Elvis, Michael, Janis Joplin .... and recently poor Robin Williams were less sensitive, certainly would have lived longer.
    I'll Remember You!!!

  12. #12
    International Level Cliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Christchurch,New Zealand (Middle Earth)
    Posts
    941

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post

    If Elvis, Michael, Janis Joplin .... and recently poor Robin Williams were less sensitive, certainly would have lived longer.

    I fail to see what sensitivity had to do with the deaths of those you mention. Some would say their deaths were caused by their weaknesses and sensitivity is not a weakness.
    Elvis died because of ill health and prescription drugs. Janis Joplin died because of alcohol and drug abuse. Michael Jackson died because of a lethal medication he was taking for sleeping problems. As for Robin Williams it has been reported that the medication he took for his depression is known to cause thoughts of suicide. I don't really want to get into a debate about Robin's death, but there are a lot of unanswered questions.
    I don't deny that those mentioned were sensitive souls, as are many others, but I refuse to believe if they had not been sensitive they would have lived longer.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

  13. #13
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,824

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post

    I fail to see what sensitivity had to do with the deaths of those you mention. Some would say their deaths were caused by their weaknesses and sensitivity is not a weakness.
    Elvis died because of ill health and prescription drugs. Janis Joplin died because of alcohol and drug abuse. Michael Jackson died because of a lethal medication he was taking for sleeping problems. As for Robin Williams it has been reported that the medication he took for his depression is known to cause thoughts of suicide. I don't really want to get into a debate about Robin's death, but there are a lot of unanswered questions.
    I don't deny that those mentioned were sensitive souls, as are many others, but I refuse to believe if they had not been sensitive they would have lived longer.
    I absolutely agree with everything what you wrote Cliff!!


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  14. #14
    TCB Mafia cibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,824

    Re: So cute :)

    Quote Originally Posted by elvia7 View Post

    You do not know why these people running away from consciousness?
    Remember the words of Elvis? "I'd rather be unconscious than unhappy"
    It's a word that they know a lot of people.You do not know what to Janis Joplin faced.
    WITH GREAT shyness! - THIS IS WEAKNESS and SENSIVITI!
    Robin? He could not bear the thought he would die as a 'plant' - THIS IS ALSO weakness!

    Please, do not replace what was taking who. Think about why THEY did it ?
    This hypersensitivity! Fear of reality, the overwhelming depression.
    Happy you, if you do not know what it is.
    Ewa, you were not one of their psychologists, so you can't know anything from their problems and you can't know their diagnosis either. And stop this rude way of replying, especially on my thread, and especially to Cliff. I just wanted to share a cute video, that's all and I didn't want to start any arguments. Especially not with you. Thanks!


    I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


    My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

  15. #15
    I'm only Your elvia7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Poland - Europe
    Posts
    6,128

    Re: So cute :)

    Betty.... I'm sorry.
    I'll Remember You!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Cute video
    By Nicole Presley in forum Off topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:54 PM
  2. This is cute!!!
    By Norma in forum Off topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:29 PM
  3. Cute Animal Photos
    By Merry in forum Off topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:20 PM
  4. How Cute!!!
    By TotallyInsane in forum Elvis Presley
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:10 AM
  5. A cute story
    By Rover in forum Off topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •