Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message from Tommy's wife, Fran. (Thank you elvia for sending me this message)

A message from Tommy's wife, Fran. (Thank you elvia for sending me this message)

Hello TCB World

I have kept in touch with a few of Tommy's TCB World family. They have told me of the posting you have made and how much he is missed. It touches my heart to know how much he touched yours. He loved TCB World, checked on it everyday answering every comment, message and post he received. When someone was ill or sad he always tried to be supportive and helpful. When someone had happy news he celebrated with them. When other TCB members passed away he cried with his remaining TCB world family.

Tommy was the kindest, most gentle, most loyal person I have ever known. His faith helped him through many difficult times. Throughout the years his qualities helped me grow and become the person I am today. I think those same qualities helped TCB World grow and become the great site it is today. As time moves forward I miss him terribly, I sometimes wonder how I will go on without him, but I know I must. It is my tribute to him that I will live the best life I can. It was his fondest wish that TCB World would continue for years to come.

Thank you for remembering him. I know he is smiling down at all of you.

Kindess Regards, Fran (Tommy's wife)

Re: A message from Tommy's wife, Fran. (Thank you elvia for sending me this message)

You're welcome Rene.
    I did it for all those, who still remember how much did Tommy for us TCB, members.
    I'll Remember You!!!

Re: A message from Tommy's wife, Fran. (Thank you elvia for sending me this message)

Fran, thank you so much for the loving words. I didn't know Tommy personally,only through these pages,but this i do know, he will always be remembered here for many years to come. I wish you well in the days to come,and hope that now and again you pop in here to let us know how you are. GOD bless you,and GOD bless you Tommy.

He was a gentle kind soul who always responded to any question with an optimistic outlook.
    I hope Fran that knowing how he was loved and respected will give you some satisfaction and peace.
    Work in Progress!

I miss Tommy an awful lot. He was loved deeply by TCBer's including me.
    I never looked for trouble but I never ran.

Thank you Fran for the wonderful post by Evi. Tommy was a very special person and is sadly missed by us here on TCB. It will never be the same without him.
    Thank you Evi, you knew him exactly for the beautiful person he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    Thank you Fran for the wonderful post by Evi. Tommy was a very special person and is sadly missed by us here on TCB. It will never be the same without him.
    Thank you Evi, you knew him exactly for the beautiful person he was.
    Yeah! That's right, nothing will ever be the same. Thanks to you, my friends.
    I will forward today, Fran your kind words.
    I'll Remember You!!!

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

There is still a big hole here at TCB World that will never be filled.

I'm glad Fran is doing ok and trying to take one day at a time.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Rene & Evi , thank you for sharing the letter from Fran, I still miss Tommy a lot, I dont know him personally, but from what I understand about him , he has a wonderful personality, A friend whom we all can always turn to, eventhough we haven't seen or write to each other for awhile, he would say hai when I was away for too long, that makes me keep on coming here, to read the note he wrote, a very thoughtful man he was.

Great message, i have been chatting with her few times on youtube, she told me she miss him very much

Quote Originally Posted by buttonhead View Post
    Rene & Evi , thank you for sharing the letter from Fran, I still miss Tommy a lot, I dont know him personally, but from what I understand about him , he has a wonderful personality, A friend whom we all can always turn to, eventhough we haven't seen or write to each other for awhile, he would say hai when I was away for too long, that makes me keep on coming here, to read the note he wrote, a very thoughtful man he was.
    Hi Dessy, I forwarded your words Fran, she would like to thank you very much.
    I'll Remember You!!!

My dear friend always..........Washington Nat's,I'm still cheering them on with you Tom, you are always thought of
    .the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image......................

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar

Loosing Tommy had a bigger impact on me than I could have imagine. His absence on TCB even made it hard for me to even visit the site. He was such a good friend. He supported and motivated me. We had great meaningful conversations that helped me deal with difficult personal situations.

A few months ago we started to having problems with our host, causing lots of downtime of our TCB site. On top of it, we got hacked. It was too much at once. But I felt obligated to Tommy to get TCB-World back online. So. I would like to dedicate our comeback to our shared love for this wonderful person Tommy.
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

......and for that I thank you Albert, I really missed this place......really hope there's no more problems.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.....lets hope 2014 is a better year....take care now x
    "NO-ONE, BUT NO-ONE,IS HIS EQUAL, OR EVER WILL BE. HE WAS, AND IS SUPREME".Mick Jagger

I feel very similarly Albert ... I do not have much joy to stay on this site.
    However, like you, I also owe a lot of Tommy.
    I want to thank you for the effort you put in to restore who TCB ... I know that it was Tommy world.
    I wish you much calm, and may the next year did not provide the TCB team, so many troubles.
    I'll Remember You!!!

It's great to find us, all together, remembering Tommy's friendship!

Tommy was a good person and we all miss him and we wil never forget him and is great wallpapers

Yes, it's great that we remember about Tommy.

Such persons do not forget.

For me, Tommy and Elvis will always be together.
    I'll Remember You!!!

International Level jean francois's Avatar

thank you .. for this news, I do not know, but tommy been for me in my difficult thing now, it makes me sad ... this will be a gap in the forum .. must hold hands .. and continue to the memory of tommy ...

Tommy was with any one who needs help!
    Jean, I do not know any other such sensitive the person and friend.
    Yeah! WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM ABOUT.
    WE WILL ALWAYS miss HIM!
    I'll Remember You!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast