+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question About the Picture Gallery....

Question About the Picture Gallery....

I didn't know where to put this so...I'm putting it here and the Mods can move it if it's in the wrong place.

My questions about the Picture Gallery is this:

Why are there SO MANY DUPLICATE pictures in the gallery? Shouldn't the duplicates be removed to make it "cleaner" and easier to sort through the pictures? I was looking in both the 1972 and 1977 galleries and I noticed between two to four duplicate pictures.

Once again, I'm only asking....

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Question About the Picture Gallery....

I moved your thread to this section. I know you said you didn't know where to place the question.

We do need to go thru our gallery and delete some of the duplicates for easier use. Our beloved moderator Tommy was the one who handled the gallery section and since his passing some of the gallery pictures have been duplicated.

Please let us know if you have any ideas or improvements you would like to see in the gallery section.

Thank you,

Chris
    TCB
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

Thanks Tony, and thank you Chris for answering.

I guess it all depends on how fast Albert is able to work on TCB World with us again. He has several plans for the gallery.

So, in time, we will take care of the duplicates, and have a system to control those.

Thanks guys.

Hi to all. I am Katia. Excuse me, I write with a translator on line. I have a problem in Picture Galleries. I get this warning:
    "Database not properly setup - unable to read pp_settings table. Contact administrator."
    It is probably still in the accommodation? Or maybe it's my problem? Thank you very much. I extend warm greetings to Tommy, excellent moderator of this forum. Always great TCB World!

KatiaTcb

The translator has translated greetings. I mean thought for Tommy . I learned, as all, his painful death. W Tommy forever!

KatiaTcb

I have the same problem as Katia! I can't see any of the images because I get that same warning message. :/ I really hope you can work out all the bugs because you have one of the nicest Elvis photograph collections.

Quote Originally Posted by breedofrandy View Post
    I have the same problem as Katia! I can't see any of the images because I get that same warning message. :/ I really hope you can work out all the bugs because you have one of the nicest Elvis photograph collections.
    oh yeah the best!

+ Reply to Thread