Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

Re: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

Dear TCB friends, members,

I shed my tears, I lost my heart, my beloved friend Tommy is at peace.....now, that my heart and tears have become me I'm looking back on the years I was able to share of special memories of our believed friend Tommy that I like to share with you all.

......back in the early part of 2004 Tommy and I became very good friends. Believe it or not we talked of our being able to meet many times but you know it just got put off as time fly by. Tommy and I live just a state or so away from each other. We shared Elvis photos between each other for years before our gallery took off with the understanding we not share them beyonwwd our selves. Every holiday Tommy always sent me his creations of Elvis and a avatar to match. I landed in the hospital many times and he always found that way to see if I was okay.
    Tommy loved the Washington Nationals and Washington Redskins and the Wizards professional sports teams. We shared pictures and talk about our teams.
    I remember how excited Tommy became when he had his deck built onto his home so he could chill and relax. We talked many times of one day having a few beers and talking Elvis. He was also always the peacemaker in our forum. This man was very genuine and caring. Our world needs more people in it like Tommy.
    He loved and adored henry Chavez work which he shared many times in our gallery.
    Today, I shut here writing you with tears but these memories I have of Tommy I wanted to share and I see his smiles.GOD bless you my friend Tommy....we love you and your family....You will never be forgotten in my memory and heart.

Rams
    .the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image......................

Re: My most sincere friend , Tommy.....

Thank you for sharing your memories Rams, Tommy will never be forgotten, he had many friends here who will miss him terribly. Rest in peace Tommy x.

Thank you so much for those memories Rams. I know he cared for you, and liked you very much. He spoke about that with me.

When I can get my thoughts together, because I still can not believe it, I will also share some memories of this wonderful man.

So shocked and saddened at the news of Tommy's passing.
    I recall the messages of support I had from him after our earthquake last year. A very caring man.
    Brings to mind the passing of Rosanne. Hope they meet on the other side.
    R.I.P Tommy.
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8558/42274.gif

Thank you for your lovely tribute to Tommy Sonny. I will never forget how supportive you and he were for me during my surgery and recovery....it meant so much. Tommy always seemed to send a little sweet kind message off and on and always seemed to know when I needed a friend's kind words. I will never forget him, he was one of the special people god gave to us. My condolences to his friends and family, we will all miss him terribly.

Can't believe it, this is so unexpected. I didn't even know he wasn't feeling well!
    It's usual to say nice things about people when they pass away but in this case we all know everything that's been said here about Tommy it's true. I don't think I've ever known anyone as friendly as he was on a message board. He was extremely kind and always wiling to help everyone. Many times I logged in and the first thing I saw was a message from Tommy, even though I don't visit as much as I used to. I'm sure going to miss him.
    Wherever he is now I hope he knows how much we appreciate his dedication to this place and his love for people he didn't even know in person.

I won't forget you, buddy.

Thanks for sharing your memoires Rams! We were not "close friends" with Tommy, he even closed some of my threads. But I remember he tried to cheer me up many times with some Elvis pictures on my page. He made my avatar picture as well. I remember once I asked him if he knows the lyrics of a song. Cause I liked it and I haven't found the lyrics anywhere on net. So I thought I'd ask him as his mother language was English. It was two years ago, in 2010, at Easter. At the end the "thumb up" sign what he never forgot. It's strange to read it back now.

Hi Betti,

Here's what I could make out.

Goodbye King of Rock and Roll
    Don't you know you touched our souls
    You made the music come alive
    -------- year of hip goodbyes
    Swivel hips and turned on smile and blue suede shoes you set the style
    While we watched and while we grew
    and one girls heart ------ loving you
    So long King of Rock and Roll
    ------ we're gone so we're told
    You're a star we will remember
    Tender love, return to sender
    Goodbye King of Rock and Roll
    Don't you know you touched our souls
    You're a star we will remember with tender love
    Return to sender
    Return to sender
    We love you tender
    Return to sender
    We love you tender
    Return to sender

Hope this helps, a few words I could not understand.

Hope you have a Happy Easter, Tommy

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Re: Our friend Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by annie1000 View Post
    I lost peace of my heart when I read email with that teribble news.... With that video I wanted to honore Tommy to thank him . but I will never be able to thank him enough for all that friendship he gave me and all of us. Is very empty without him. One long distantce hug Tommy. R.I.P dearest friend.
    Annie a beautiful job putting the video together, it brought tears to my eyes.

Tommy's memory will live on here at TCB World just like Elvis' has. He is a huge loss to this site but his impact will never be forgotten.

God bless his family.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

TCB Mafia King Of The Whole World's Avatar

Very nice stories, thank you for sharing.
    Love Elvis...The Greatest

RIP Tommy

This is really sad news......R.I.P. Tommy.
    "Elvis music is how feelings sounds like"

Wonderful video Annie......R.I.P. Tommy.
    "Elvis music is how feelings sounds like"

R.I.P Tommy you where a great moderator. will miss your kindness around here

Tommy was really a class act-kind considerate and gentle I still can not believe this has happened.
    Work in Progress!

Im happy you both where so close friend, but i feel the same pain that you lost him, he was such a great friend . (Dont take my happy words as something negative. mean more now i am glad you have him as a friend in real life, because he sure was a good supporting man.

It can't be put into words. We've lost a great part of TCB-World.
    We'll miss you, friend Tommy

Soooooo sorry to hear this ! shocking news ! very sad ! A caring , kind person and a wonderful Elvis fan ! my thought and prayers for his family

He was the firstest with the mostest.

Thanks for sharing your memories , you are a very nice friend . Still hard to believe

He was the firstest with the mostest.

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Thank you so much rams and cibetty for sharing your personal stories of Tommy.

This is definitely a very sad time for TCB-World, and regardless of how much or how little everyone knew Tommy, the entire TCB-World community and the Elvis world in general has lost an amazing ambassador.

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

With Elvis On Tour!!! Jungleroom76's Avatar

Annie, thank you so very much for your wonderful and moving tribute to Tommy. It brought tears to my eyes...

TCB-World...OPEN for business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jungleroom76 View Post
    Thank you so much rams and cibetty for sharing your personal stories of Tommy.

This is definitely a very sad time for TCB-World, and regardless of how much or how little everyone knew Tommy, the entire TCB-World community and the Elvis world in general has lost an amazing ambassador.

Absolutely perfect and true. Just wish it wasn't the case