Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar

Re: In remembrance of our beloved Tommy.

There's a sweet, sweet spirit in this place.

Tommy was a true gentleman, a prince of a guy, tirelessly dedicated to this site--its members and its subject. He wanted to keep everyone happy and Elvis's memory forever honored. His generous and kind ways more than took care of those objectives of his.

My condolences to Fran, and to us all.

I'm in shock...i don't know what to say...i just found out by Mike on his facebook page...Tommy was and will always be a kind soul and a gentleman...He was always there for me and we had written to each other lots of times...May he have a good heaven...my prayers and thoughts to his family...I'm sure going to miss you Tommy my friend..

This is very sad news, I'm truly sending my strength and deepest condolences for his family... He will be missed by all of us.
    Poke a little sock salad...

No words, my condolences go to his wife and the rest of his family. May he rest in peace.

Tommy was a good person who always helped everyone and support people we all loved him for doing the things he did and we will never forgot him also the great photo,s and wallpapers he made also my condoles go to his family and wife and to all of his friends I think god saw that tommy needed rest and he call him home to be with him

Wow, what a shock, a real nice guy who just loved his Elvis, and was always keen to share his efforts ! Sadly missed !!!!!!!!!

This is just so terrible. Rest in peace Tommy.....

Our friend Tommy

I just heard this morning of Tommy's passing. Such sad news, he was a very kind man. My prayers got to his family. I will miss him as many of us will.

Goodbye dear friend, find peace and happiness.
    Last edited by Diane; 11-15-2012 at 04:26 PM.

TCB Mafia

Re: Our friend Tommy

Wow, very sad to hear and he will be missed. RIP.

TCB Mafia

Very sad news. RIP Tommy and say hello to Roseanne for us. Both will be missed.

Loving elvis

I'm very sad to hear the news of tommy. He's been here since i started here and was always kind to me and others. He will be sadly missed thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Loving elvis

Well said diane. I was shocked when i read about it on facebook. He was a good man and willl be missed.

I canīt believe it. Are you sure? Please give us more information about our friend.

"I am now a central part
    Of your mindīs landscape
    Wheter you care or do not
    Yeah, Iīve made up your mind"

I wish I could give more information about Tommy but I just got messages from two friends this morning telling me of this sad news. We will have to wait until the mods decide to let us know more. I'm sure they are shocked and grieving as many of us are....give them time.

Our dear friend passed away November 13th. We will give some more details later in time. Right now we are having a very difficult time dealing with this terrible loss.

The tribute clip below was made by annieparadowska on you tube. The images are all Tommy's beautiful artwork.

Thank you so much for responding Sonny and so sorry you lost such a good friend. Thank you also Annie for the wonderful tribute video. I'm certain Tommy is pleased with it.

You made beautiful video Annie! Ohh, it's still unbelievable. He made so wonderful wallpapers.

I LOVE
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ [̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅V̲̅][̲̅̅I̲​̅][̲̅̅S̲̅] [̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲​̅][̲̅̅L̲̅[̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My page on YouTube and on MyElvisWorld:
    http://www.youtube.com/cibetty, http://www.myelvisworld.com/cibetty

I lost peace of my heart when I read email with that teribble news.... With that video I wanted to honore Tommy to thank him . but I will never be able to thank him enough for all that friendship he gave me and all of us. Is very empty without him. One long distantce hug Tommy. R.I.P dearest friend.

Unhappy My most sincere friend , Tommy.....

Dear TCB friends, members,

I shed my tears, I lost my heart, my beloved friend Tommy is at peace.....now, that my heart and tears have become me I'm looking back on the years I was able to share of special memories of our believed friend Tommy that I like to share with you all.

......back in the early part of 2004 Tommy and I became very good friends. Believe it or not we talked of our being able to meet many times but you know it just got put off as time fly by. Tommy and I live just a state or so away from each other. We shared Elvis photos between each other for years before our gallery took off with the understanding we not share them beyonwwd our selves. Every holiday Tommy always sent me his creations of Elvis and a avatar to match. I landed in the hospital many times and he always found that way to see if I was okay.
    Tommy loved the Washington Nationals and Washington Redskins and the Wizards professional sports teams. We shared pictures and talk about our teams.
    I remember how excited Tommy became when he had his deck built onto his home so he could chill and relax. We talked many times of one day having a few beers and talking Elvis. He was also always the peacemaker in our forum. This man was very genuine and caring. Our world needs more people in it like Tommy.
    He loved and adored henry Chavez work which he shared many times in our gallery.
    Today, I shut here writing you with tears but these memories I have of Tommy I wanted to share and I see his smiles.GOD bless you my friend Tommy....we love you and your family....You will never be forgotten in my memory and heart.

Rams
    Last edited by rams; 11-15-2012 at 07:39 PM.
    .the image is one thing and the human being is another...it's very hard to live up to an image......................

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast