Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd Germany photo..is this RARE ??

Odd Germany photo..is this RARE ??

Has anyone seen this photo?

i have this picture in a magazine although it is not dated,i was always under the impression this was follow that dream era, are you sure it's taken in germany

Wow - never seen that photo before.

Is Elvis sticking his tongue out?

Cheeky Monkey!
    For Elvis: 'I hear your voice, simply divine. I have no choice, I'll tell you why. I love you without trying. It has always been this way. I love you without trying.And in my heart you'll stay.'

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hounddogone2000
    i have this picture in a magazine although it is not dated,i was always under the impression this was follow that dream era, are you sure it's taken in germany
    It looks more like the Army days to me.

Nice pic.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

This pic is taken from www.elvisforever.de

The girl's name is Roswitha Klaus. You can read the story on above mentioned site.
    So it's rare because it doesn't surface that often, but it can be lifted from the internet.

Sonny

kennyelvis
    He he he, people are funny, whats the f***** point in asking this question?
    If the picture are taken from a site the question should be like this :
    Hi,
    I just found this pix on www.blablabla.no and was wondering if this is a rare pix, cose i have never seen it before..........................

Doing it the way you do it "howardrobardhughes" are not a good way to do it, you dont get much friends when you keep doing this, it was the same with that Houston pix, it aint much rare if you ask me, and do you have it in your collection? or did you find that on the internet too?

Thanks to Sonny for the insight.

I also happen to agree with Kenny ................ lifted images from others should always be posted with proper credit as to the source obtained. This is the very kind of behavior that discourages other fans / collectors from sharing so freely over the web. (Btw, ...... Kenny, ......... great site .......... in the spirit of a TRUE EP FAN).

- Capt. "EL."

old germany photo

that's the first time i have ever seen this photo. i've seen a lot of pictures of elvis, but never that one. where did you get it?

KennyElvis...since when do you credit a source???

Quote Originally Posted by kennyelvis
    Hi,
    I just found this pix on www.blablabla.no and was wondering if this is a rare pix, cose i have never seen it before..........................

Doing it the way you do it "howardrobardhughes" are not a good way to do it, you dont get much friends when you keep doing this, it was the same with that Houston pix, it aint much rare if you ask me, and do you have it in your collection? or did you find that on the internet too?
    Every **** photo posted on this FORUM is LIFTED from somewhere..especially the internet...no credit is EVER given...EVER...
    KennyeLVIS...do you have the NEGATIVE for your AVATAR..or is it lifted too..?
    give me a break...

Have you checked Kenny's site?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Elwood David
    Thanks to Sonny for the insight.

I also happen to agree with Kenny ................ lifted images from others should always be posted with proper credit as to the source obtained. This is the very kind of behavior that discourages other fans / collectors from sharing so freely over the web. (Btw, ...... Kenny, ......... great site .......... in the spirit of a TRUE EP FAN).

- Capt. "EL."
    You guys are being ridiculous!!!!..
    EVERY PHOTO in the picture section is UNCREDITED..
    and KENNYELVIS... has the nerve to put www.kennyelvis.com across the images???...and they're not even his...
    AMAZING..

TCB...
    Wade
    Last edited by howardrobardhughes; 11-10-2004 at 02:37 AM.

he he he...you're an ***** KENNY...

why don't you shut down your website..and supply a link to the real source of your photos...?..here's an example...

Hey...I found a bunch of Elvis photos..GEORGE HILL took them...his email address is www.georgehill.com..go to his web site...you can cut and paste the images...just like I did...

what do you think??

TCB
    Wade
    Last edited by howardrobardhughes; 11-10-2004 at 02:39 AM.

From Elvis Presley Blvd Lonniebealestreet's Avatar
    Wade, you are wrong about Kenny, but I'll let him speak for himself.

In many cases, people have photos saved on their computer and don't recall where they got them. Or they got them from another site which didn't give proper credit, and so on...

But when you ask with an air of mystery if anyone has ever seen a certain photo which was obtained from another website, and don't acknowledge that, you're not being up front with people. It's not really an excuse, but in the case of not giving credit for a lot of pics, people can normally claim ignorance--with some degree of impunity (not legally speaking).

It's a matter of intentions. If you know to whom credit should be given, do so. Simple as that.
    ...you won't forget me when I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonniebealestreet
    Wade, you are wrong about Kenny, but I'll let him speak for himself.
    It's a matter of intentions. If you know to whom credit should be given, do so. Simple as that.
    Well...when Kenny's response to me starts out with "what the F***"what am I supposed to think...?
    Why do a select few members love to crack down on howardrobardhughes??
    Like I said.... No one ever links a website on this board...they simply just post the photos..some people on here have entire websites dedicated to UNCREDITED photos.....
    go figure...

TCB
    Wade

Quote Originally Posted by howardrobardhughes
    You guys are being ridiculous!!!!..
    EVERY PHOTO in the picture section is UNCREDITED..
    and KENNYELVIS... has the nerve to put www.kennyelvis.com across the images???...and they're not even his...
    AMAZING..

TCB...
    Wade
    "Wade" -

I will respond to your bringing my words into this discussion:

I noticed you conveniently never answered my question regarding the origins of the "Red & Joe 1977" photos you posted. That, ............ is the crux of the issue & Kenny's comments to you.

If you go to Kenny's website or ask him, he will readily tell you where the pics are coming from. Nor, I might add, does Kenny bring photos to the MB with the intention of giving false impressions ........................... unlike you.

-------------------------

This will be the ONLY time I request that you DO NOT address fellow MB Members as you have just addressed "Kenny" in the post below:

Quote Originally Posted by howardrobardhughes
    he he he...you're an ***** KENNY...
    why don't you shut down your website..and supply a link to the real source of your photos...?..here's an example...

Hey...I found a bunch of Elvis photos..GEORGE HILL took them...his email address is www.georgehill.com..go to his web site...you can cut and paste the images...just like I did...

what do you think??

TCB
    Wade
    I just wanted to capture your above quotes, before you - in your constant re-edits of your posts - change it yet again to skew the matter / discussion further.

If you & Kenny have issues, ............... please take it outside (ie: Privately, to PM's) and keep it off of the board. That applies to both parties ............. and my thanks in advance.

--------------------------

- Capt. "EL."

kennyelvis
    Wade,
    I wonder who`s the real ***** :worthy:
    Do you find it strange that people are putting you down im not.
    Ask stupid questions and you will get stupid answers.
    Oh btw, Len Leech and Georg Hill dont have any email`s or web site, so i cant credit them other than saying who took the pictures, sure i forget to give credit, but when somone ask for it, i always tell who it is.
    I dont have the negatives to any pictures i have, but i have got the originals from Georg Hill and Keith Alverson, and belive it or not, i can use the pictures on the net IF I GIVE CREDIT, and i do that most of the time.
    So you did not see my credit to Georg Hill on the pictures i have up in my picture section? not only stupid, blind too
    Oh sorry for not giving credid to my avatar picture, but i belive it is copyright by Joe Esposito, the picture can be found in his book "Good Rockin Tonight"
    You know what Wade : when you first started to post here, i did think people gave you a hard time, now i see why, you really are stupid.
    Post as much as you wont about me Wade, i will never answer you ever again.
    So go back and serch for rare pictures on the net, we all know you will find them, but please dont bother us with them, cose THEY ARE NOT RARE
    Last edited by kennyelvis; 11-10-2004 at 08:13 AM.

All righty, guys, ............... one more FLAME & this thread will be done.

As hard as it is at times, ................ r-e-s-p-e-c-t even though we may disagree.

- Capt. "EL."

kennyelvis
    Hi Capt.
    Yes you are right, we should all respect each other.
    But i just feelt that i should give an answer to all this, but this is all finish from my site of the world
    I will pm you later today regarding the concert pictures you asked me about in another topic on this board.

Hi Kenny,

Yes, I agree, .......... you both should be able to answer / speak to each other. Civility on the board, but ............ anything else goes - privately (just joking ..........)

--------------------------------

My thanks in advance. If I had access to the pics. (will explain privately as well), I would scan & shoot copies your way. Just something I'm curious about, especially since I respect your knowledge in the photos department.

- Capt. "EL."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Elwood David
    "Wade" -

This will be the ONLY time I request that you DO NOT address fellow MB Members as you have just addressed "Kenny" in the post below:
    - Capt. "EL."
    Capt.Elwood..I agree that these conversations should be kept private...however..you have to admit..I didn't start the mudslinging..How would you feel if someone replied to you one of your posts with the following?

Sounds kinda negative,doesn't it??..
    I apologize for participating in the mudslinging...Like you said before...
    Crap like
    whats the f***** point in asking this question?
    should be PM'd...NOT POSTED.

TCB to KENNY and Capt.Elwood
    Wade

Yes you are right, we should all respect each other.
    But i just feelt that i should give an answer to all this, but this is all finish from my site of the world
    Kenny..please accept my apologies..
    I do like your site..
    Please...let's try not to get personal with the posts..
    TCB,
    Wade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast