Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Larry Blong???

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisarose View Post
    Thank you, Lea!

Jen, Kimmi Elvis doesn't seem to be bothered by it, his eyes are smiling!
    I have the book Rockin' Across Texas and the author talks about the young
    man who is the "first" Elvis impersonator. Elvis loved him so much he brought
    him on stage.
    Thanks Lisarose for the information

Quote Originally Posted by Dudcowboy_1 View Post
    LOL! This video don't even make since to me...as for Dec. '77 picture if I remember right that was Johnny Harra not 100% sure. But it was a Elvis Tribute Artist/ Impersonator that became friends with one of the guys while they where still living in the house. Gawd I can't remember for the life of me who it was....

As for Home Alone clip? I watched that video here 100x in my life. Never once did I see the that guy standing behind them. You will find probley computer geek put it in there.

Why was there water on Elvis face easy it 100+ degrees body was out for day and half. But I always believe that that photo of elvis in coffin was a fake, becasue I think the real pictures probley turned out to blurry so they had to make some kind of story!

Love to all,
    Tim Dudley
    Hi Tim:
    The movie with Johnny Harra wasn't released until 1981 .
    Here's a link about the movie.
    http://www.geocities.com/jharra2000/movies.htm

The actor in Home Alone was in the movie.
    I'd have to look up his name , but he was in the movie. {Not Elvis}

A dead body doesn't sweat. But, I agree with you about the "coffin picture."

There are lots of unexplainable things in Elvis World. Most of it doesn't really matter . It's his music he left us to enjoy. That's the important thing and you do a good job keeping it out here for the fans.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    [B][COLOR="Red"]

EXACTLY! I am thinking..."If this guy looks this much like Elvis, why have I not heard enough about him to make me remember him?" I just wanted to know if he did indeed exist, or if this was another "Jon Burrows" or "Jesse Presley" deal. So much floats around out there about an Elvis who has 'slipped away to live a normal life'...that I forget some of that crazy stuff......and getting older doesn't help my memory either!
    Sandi Miller took the picture of Elvis and Larry at the gates. One of his California homes.

I have a hard time keeping all these stories straight and I've been looking at this for 6 years . Just when I think there can't be anymore ; another one pops up. Usually just before Aug.16th and Jan. 8th. There seems to be a pattern to the stories . Just take it with a grain of salt --and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself.
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

Why was there water on Elvis face easy it 100+ degrees body was out for day and half.

What do you mean it was out for day and half?????

Forever Best Friends

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Sandi Miller took the picture of Elvis and Larry at the gates. One of his California homes.

I have a hard time keeping all these stories straight and I've been looking at this for 6 years . Just when I think there can't be anymore ; another one pops up. Usually just before Aug.16th and Jan. 8th. There seems to be a pattern to the stories . Just take it with a grain of salt --and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself.
    Oh...believe me...laughing at myself is becoming a habit these days!

There is a lot of junk out there. And sadly, there seems to be an endless supply to keep cropping up at us. I don't mind reading it...I kinda like trying to 'pick the brains' of those whom I can't quite understand! It's when they get wayyyyy out in left field that it gets to me... I guess it take all kinds to make the world go around, huh?

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

OMG
    That video is like a bad horror movie script
    Rick

yeahbutnobut92

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Im glad that most of you liked my video.
    but I really couldn't care less if you "liked" it or not...
    I know that my video made a bit of an impact because it made most of you guys "Think".

And I thank you for that

Please, fell free to comment and rate my video, and while your at it, check out my channel!.. thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/yeahbutnobut92

Quote Originally Posted by rickb View Post
    OMG
    That video is like a bad horror movie script
    Rick
    p.s. rickb - don't be such a dweeb
    Last edited by yeahbutnobut92; 04-17-2008 at 06:49 AM.

TCB Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Thanks Lisarose for the information

Thanks Lisarose

Although, I thought Elvis still looked .... hmm not sure, lol, doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Elvis is gone and that is the bottom line, but some fans like to hold on to hope that elvis is out there living it up which isn't true but how do you convince others when there minds are stuck on what they believe? you can't so l guess there will always be people out saying they seen elvis and he is alive, but we fans know the turth and thats what matters.
    Jen.......well said
    We all don`t like the fact that Elvis did pass away....all too soon, but some just woun`t have it....so they will always try to find a way out .."Elvis just can never die"....but he did..after all he was just human like we all are....sad but true...

I think that we all, during our "Tour" through the Elvis experience, has a time where the daubt and the questions comes up, but when we have gone through it all, we comes to know the truth and feel it in our hearts....
    Like Jen said, we the fans, who have read about and listened to a fair part of his life....we know that it`s not difficult to believe that his life was short....too short....true.....Elvis R.I.P.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=43JYdLUCesk

All you have to do now, is to listen to, watch and enjoy all the great things that he did during his lifetime......just think about it....he really did a lot
    Last edited by elvisia; 04-20-2008 at 01:26 AM.

yeahbutnobut92 :

Your video did not offend me. I've seen it all before.
    I've never liked the picture with Elvis "done up in the religious garb" .
    I'm quite sure he wouldn't like it either , IMO.

yeahbutnobut92
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    yeahbutnobut92 :

Your video did not offend me. I've seen it all before.
    I've never liked the picture with Elvis "done up in the religious garb" .
    I'm quite sure he wouldn't like it either , IMO.
    You know what?
    I Believe you!
    I know that elvis was a very spiritual and Christian man, but the picture of him in the quote "religious garb", simply expresses how i feel about the king - he is a god in my eyes, lol

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbutnobut92 View Post
    You know what?
    I Believe you!
    I know that elvis was a very spiritual and Christian man, but the picture of him in the quote "religious garb", simply expresses how i feel about the king - he is a god in my eyes, lol
    It just proves we all have different opinions.
    What a boring world if we all were the same.
    To me; he wasn't a "god" .Just a very talented man.
    I admire him for what he was able to accomplish in his life.
    It's too bad we don't all strive to do the same.
    That comment applies to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by The King's Queen View Post
    Here you go Lisarose!

This Photo is Fake if you compare gates of House you notice the difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Erhan View Post
    This Photo is Fake if you compare gates of House you notice the difference...
    IMO, they're all fake, Erhan.

I just wanted to add that Jesse was certainly dead,Priscilla has told many stories of Elvis praying and talking to his brothers ghost or soul.

Roustabouts
    First of all.....Elvis is dead...I was at the funeral. The pool house photo.....I believe..

is Jessie Pritchard...he enjoyed making people think he was Elvis...and he was Nashville's

son,so there was a little family resemblance. The photo of Elvis in the coffin is real. we

were very upset by it. A family member took it. Elvis' body was exposed to the very high

humidity,when fans were allowed to see him,that's why it looked as if he was sweating..

nothing more.

My name is Larry Loyd....Elvis' cousin...I know he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    First of all.....Elvis is dead...I was at the funeral. The pool house photo.....I believe..

is Jessie Pritchard...he enjoyed making people think he was Elvis...and he was Nashville's

son,so there was a little family resemblance. The photo of Elvis in the coffin is real. we

were very upset by it. A family member took it. Elvis' body was exposed to the very high

humidity,when fans were allowed to see him,that's why it looked as if he was sweating..

nothing more.

My name is Larry Loyd....Elvis' cousin...I know he's gone.
    Are you for real man?

Roustabouts
    Yes...I'm real

Roustabouts
    Yes..I'm real.....very old...but real

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yes...I'm real
    Well nice to meet an actuall family member of Elvis

You gotta share some stories about ELvis man

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast