Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Is Larry Blong???

Question Who Is Larry Blong???

First of all, let me say that this is NOT intended to start a debate about whether or not Elvis is dead or alive... But I stumbled onto a video on youtube this morning that featured a guy named "Larry Blong", and it shows a picture of this guy and Elvis...supposedly....and I cannot remember ever hearing the name before. Does anyone know anything about this man, or if he even exists? And if so...what is the connection to Elvis? Is he just an impersonator or what? Just curious about this. Pay close attention at or around the 2:09 area of the video...I think this is when that portion about the guy starts.

[YT]DMHohsq25ho[/YT]

Daddy, I miss you more every day. You will always be my hero..

According to Larry Blong. He was just an ETA before Elvis died.
    His name was used and he's been trying to clear up the stories ever since he became aware of it.

"I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

*sighs cuz I have no words to say 'bout that video*

Loving elvis
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout;205444[B
    ]*sighs cuz I have no words to say 'bout that video*

That makes two of us Tony

SleepyJack
    Makes you wonder about the whole "Digital Age"...in the old days people didn`t waste as much tape on absolute nonsense.....now you can record whatever you want really......delete...record..delete..record....... .I`m turning into a grumpy old man at 36 thanks to all this rubbish!!

In the first place , this was about Larry Blong ; a real person.
    The "Elvis Alive" thiing has been going on over 30 years . Get used to it.
    IMO, there are many more "stories" going around that hurts Elvis' name much worse than a few people hoping he's alive.
    Everything in that video has been proven "wishful thinking" --except that pool house pictire .
    "I have learned never to ridicule any man's opinion, however strange it may seem."

oh my goodness! that video is strange...they have some valid points though - like the nose thing in his coffin....other than that- rubbish! And now speculating that Elvis' twin brother didn't really die? Oh my goodness.......no words to even respond to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ksimms2 View Post
    oh my goodness! that video is strange...they have some valid points though - like the nose thing in his coffin....other than that- rubbish! And now speculating that Elvis' twin brother didn't really die? Oh my goodness.......no words to even respond to that.
    One of Elvis' attorney's even speculates on that .
    Who knows ? Does it really matter now?

Backstage Pass
    WHEN ELVIS FELL OVER , DID HE NOT BREAK HIS NOSE. COULD THAT NOT AND WOULD CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE NOSE.
    JOE K
    WWW.ELVIS2001.NET

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2001NET View Post
    WHEN ELVIS FELL OVER , DID HE NOT BREAK HIS NOSE. COULD THAT NOT AND WOULD CHANGE THE SHAPE OF THE NOSE.
    JOE K
    WWW.ELVIS2001.NET
    He didn't break his nose, to my knowledge.
    You will find most of the autopsy report in The Death of Elvis by Thompson and Cole. A friend of Dr Sexton gave it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Everything in that video has been proven "wishful thinking" --except that pool house pictire .

I seriously hope you don't believe that the pool house picture is real....

Goodness.....

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS2001NET View Post
    JOE K
    WWW.ELVIS2001.NET

No, Elvis didn't break his nose when he fell over.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I seriously hope you don't believe that the pool house picture is real....

Goodness.....
    /QUOTE]
    You can laugh all you like, Can you explain it yet ?
    There's many things in this world that are not as simple as some think . I've duscovered a few.

Loving elvis
    Elvis is gone and that is the bottom line, but some fans like to hold on to hope that elvis is out there living it up which isn't true but how do you convince others when there minds are stuck on what they believe? you can't so l guess there will always be people out saying they seen elvis and he is alive, but we fans know the turth and thats what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by presley31 View Post
    Elvis is gone and that is the bottom line, but some fans like to hold on to hope that elvis is out there living it up which isn't true but how do you convince others when there minds are stuck on what they believe? you can't so l guess there will always be people out saying they seen elvis and he is alive, but we fans know the turth and thats what matters.
    There are just people that find death tough to face. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone else; I just give them the time to grieve it through.

I know some of these people. While I laughed at first and tried to change their minds--really, who does it hurt?
    Reality will cause all of us to face things we don't like eventually.
    Some of those people are better Elvis fans than some I've seen on Elvis sites.

After 30 years it's time to grow up and face reality.Between the awfull impersonator's and this kind of garbage it's no wonder so many people think Elvis fans are a bunch of loons.

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    After 30 years it's time to grow up and face reality.Between the awfull impersonator's and this kind of garbage it's no wonder so many people think Elvis fans are a bunch of loons.

I agree, Jak.

Some "Elvis fans" are looney.
    Especially the ones that think they know it all.
    Last edited by cameron; 04-15-2008 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Some "Elvis fans" are looney.
    Especially the ones that think they know it all.
    You should know.

Very well said Jak. I couldn't agree with you more!

International Level
    LOL! This video don't even make since to me...as for Dec. '77 picture if I remember right that was Johnny Harra not 100% sure. But it was a Elvis Tribute Artist/ Impersonator that became friends with one of the guys while they where still living in the house. Gawd I can't remember for the life of me who it was....

As for Home Alone clip? I watched that video here 100x in my life. Never once did I see the that guy standing behind them. You will find probley computer geek put it in there.

Why was there water on Elvis face easy it 100+ degrees body was out for day and half. But I always believe that that photo of elvis in coffin was a fake, becasue I think the real pictures probley turned out to blurry so they had to make some kind of story!

Love to all,
    Tim Dudley

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast