here are the covers:
Two new CDs will be released at the end of August by Memory Records. The second title is "Elvis - The Cover Up" (MR 2040-2). This is the first Memory CD that contains an eight pages booklet with a lot of rare and good photographs of Elvis in 1977 illustrating a a long essay.
It contains a collection of very rare interviews from radio and TV broadcasts (with Ginger Alden, Dr. Nick, Dr. Ghanem, Rick Stanley among others) concerning Elvis Presley tragic death, health and drug problems was. It is completed with more than twenty minutes of remastered and mostly unreleased 1977 live tracks taken from quality audience recorded tapes.
01. August 16th 1977: Introduction of Ginger Alden (Rapid City 21.06.1977) / Ginger Alden interview / Overview of last 12 hours of Elvis' life / Jerry Francisco press conference (Shelby County Medical Examiner) #1.
02. I Really Don't Want To Know (Jacksonville 30.05.1977).
03. Cover-up: Maurice Elliot interview (spokesman for Baptist Memorial Hospital) / Dr. Noel Florindo interview (asst. doctor during autopsy).
04. The Truth Comes Out: Bio Science Laboratory test results / Dr. Jerry Francisco press conference #2 / Raymond Kelly interview (from Bio Science Laboratory) / Matthew Ellenhorn interview (toxicologist) / Cirol Wick interview (coroner / medical Examiner) / David Stanley interview (Elvis' stepbrother) / Ginger Alden interview (Elvis last girlfriend) / Ricky Stanley (Elvis' stepbrother) / W. S. Nash interview (pharmacist who filled Elvis' perscriptions).
05. Help Me (Lincoln 20.06.1977).
06. Geraldo Rivera asks why and who allowed this to happen to Elvis.
07. Keeping an Eye on the King: John O'Grady interview (Elvis and Vernon's private detective) / Jack Kelly interview (private detective) / Dr. Max Shapiro interview (Elvis dentist also known as Dr. Feelgood) / Ricky Stanley interview.
08. How Great Thou Art (Tempe 23.03.1977).
09. Dr. Nick speaks out: Dr. George Nichopoulos interview / Marty Lacker interview.
10. Dr. Nick Again: Dr. George Nichopoulos interview / Jack Kirsch interview.
11. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Binghampton 27.05.1977).
12. Proof of cover-up: W. J. Hampton Jr. interview (Expert on Elvis' 1977 tours).
13. Warning Signs: Conclusion of cover-up story / Barbara Childers INTERVIEW (she found prescription bottle in Elvis' airplane's trash in February, 1977 while Elvis was performing in Charlotte, NC).
14. Unchained Melody (Lincoln 20.06.1977).
15. Famous People speak about Elvis: Carl Perkins interview / Al Green interview / Chet Atkins interview / Chuck Berry interview / Charlie Rich interview / Segments of Madison Square Garden press conference.
16. More Famous People Speak about Elvis: Marianne McKinnis interview / Knox Phillips interview (Sam Phillips' son) / Elliot Clark interview / Floyd Cramer interview / Rufus Thomas interview (Black disk jockey) / J.D. Sumner interview.
17. Hurt (Johnson City 19.02.1977).
18. Elvis' close friends speak: Richard Scates (Elvis Memphis Friend) / Willie Nichols (Elvis' Memphis friend) / Sonny West and Dave Hebler interview (Elvis' Bodyguards) regarding their book "Elvis What Happened" / Dr. Elias Ghanam interview / Sonny West interview / Marion Cocke interview (Elvis Nurse) / J.D. Sumner interview Sonny West Interview / David Stanley interview / My Way (excerpt, Orlando, 15.02.1977).
Two new CDs will be released at the end of August by Memory Records. The first one is titled "Las Vegas In Gypsy Style" and contains a complete audience recording of the opening show of August 18, 1975 recorded in Las Vegas and several some bonus tracks from the same year. For the cover pictures from rge same date were used.
01. Opening Vamp - 01. Opening Vamp / C. C. Rider - 02. I Got A Woman / Amen (medley) - 03. Love Me (funny version) - 04. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) - 05. Bluue Suede Shoes (by request) - 06. Suspicious Minds (second to last live version, by request) - 07. My Boy (by request) - 08. Heartbreak Hotel - 09. Polk Salad Annie - 10. Band Introductions - 11. Johnny B. Goode - 12. Drums Solo (Ronnie Tutt) - 13. Bass Solo (Blues - Jerry Scheff) - 14.. Piano Solo (Glen D. Hardin) - 15. School Day (Hail Hail Rock'n'Roll) - 116. T.R.O.U.B.L.E. - 17. The Wonder Of You - 18. Why Me Lord (funny version) - 19. How Great Thou Art - 20. Can't Help Falling In Love - 21. Closing Vamp
Bonus tracks (July and December 1975):
22. Promised Land (last live version, Asheville 23.07.1975) - 23. Turn Around Look At Me (Asheville 23.07.1975) - 24. Return To Sender (Asheville 24.07.1975) - 25. Pieces Of My Life (the only live version, Asheville 24.07.1975) - 26. Early Mornin' Rain (Las Vegas 02.12.1975 Opening Night) - 27. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (last live version, Las Vegas 02.12.1975 Opening Night) - 28. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again (last live version, Las Vegas 10.12.1975) - 29. Can't Help Falling In Love (Las Vegas 10.12.1975)
Last edited by Steve; 08-24-2004 at 08:53 PM.
here are the covers:
Interesting info, Steve. Thanks!
...you won't forget me when I go.
Wow! As usual they have fantastic covers! Kudos to the designer.... I rate the designs of Memory at the top of the Elvis import world (just one place below Madison)....
The first CD (with the interviews) sounds very interesting. And the live CD.... well, I'm not that happy with the soundquality rated by Memory as 'very good'. The only Memory live-cd that I enjoyed listening to is "In Dreams Of Yesterday".... but that's personal
"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"
Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom
I have to give this CD a great review..
alot of rare material..rare interviews...rare tracks..
and a superb booklet inside!!