Thread: "Elvis was a racist and thief"-will this crap ever end?

"Elvis was a racist and thief"-will this crap ever end?

I am so sick and tired of hearing the "Elvis was a racist or thief" crap. And I am really tired of uneducated black teenagers and young adults today using this falsified accusation towards EP and his memory and tarnishing his good name and image. There should be a lwa against that. No matter how many facts you throw at them and put it in their face, they still turn their heads and ignore it and say it's fake or not facts or whatever their little 1 track warped brain cells want to believe. My girlfriend knows exactly how I feel and she too echoes the anger, and she's black!!!! Why is it she can understand it and others her age can't? Why are there so many ignorant kids these days who think JayZ started Rock & Roll? Oh I know, it's that **************** racist and sexually explicit and gangster glorifying hip hop crap they call RAP.

TCB Mafia
    Was there some artical or report recently that prompted this thread? Otherwise I'm a little confused as to why we keep bringing this up and beating it to death.

Anyway, to answer your question, as long as there is a division between blacks and whites (which will exist as long as blacks keep insisting on being referred to as "African-Americans", as well as other issues), then no, this crap will never end.

I've accepted it and I'm moving on.

I think that's the best thing to do. Ignore it. As long as we keep digging it up and go on discussing it, it will never die. The same thing goes for the accusion that Elvis was gay. Let it rest. We should stop defending Elvis because there is nothing to defend. Let's focus on the more positive side of being an Elvis fan.

This is the thread from Topix that pissed me off.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/elvis...7FT07HUJAN4VR4

Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    This is the thread from Topix that pissed me off.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/elvis...7FT07HUJAN4VR4

No ofence to anyone, but my only sugestion is that you choose better the forums you join, the people that posts over there, the people you are talking about, they doesn?t seem very smart.

True shines for those who can percieve it, lol, that sounded to exagerated, what I mean is, you have to show your facts cleary one time, they don?t get it, well that?s their problem, why worring man?

Oasis
    Quote Originally Posted by EP75 View Post
    I am really tired of uneducated black teenagers and young adults today using this falsified accusation towards EP and his memory and tarnishing his good name and image.
    I think you're a racist calling people uneducated. Elvis had his own pointer view towards Afro Americans. "The only thing black people can do for me is shine my shoes and buy my music". Let's say he really said this, so what!? that doesn't make him a racist...for God sake he sang there music, soul, rhythm and blues. [edit by admin: this member has been banned]

And this news has been discussed for like forever.

I will close this thread.

Sonny