Thread: The Impossible Dream (Digi Pack)

I had some spare time on my hands and thought i'd give this cover a shot. It turned out just ok in my opinion.

Thats pretty nice. Like the colour scheme and the back cover is a keeper (I was going to use the exact same picture on the back if I attempted this cover )

The only thing that doesn't work too well (just my opinion) is the way the photos have been divided up on the front. Not the concept, just the actual shapes with the photos used.

Pretty darned good though on the whole :wink:

'What, honey ? ..... one scarf for the balcony ?! ........... OK ........... gimme a baseball ! ............ there's no way unless you put a rock in it'.

(Las Vegas - 7th December 1975)

Heartbreak Hotel, Room 11 Albert's Avatar
    I agree on SpinoutDesigns,

The colors, back and front are very good (you're best design yet), but the way you have divided the pictures on the front looks a bit weird and random. There's no system in it and the different ways of bending the borders of the pictures takes away quite of the (possible) beauty of this design.

However, you've still beat FTD on design
    ‎"A year from now, you'll wish you had started today"

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Yeah, I never liked the front myself. I have just spent the last couple of hours trying to make a new one. I wish there were some more pics available. I don't like this one much more then the first one.

I tell you what man, i'm gonna get it right lol. Expect a newer improved cover later today :wink:

3 new versions:

That first red one is simply stunning! Really great job on that one. As a (just as positive) sidenote: I like the 3D thing that yo did on the border of the cover (in the middle).

Follow TCB-World on Twitter for website updates and Elvisnews: http://twitter.com/tcbworldcom

Thanks fellas!

Albert, I though that little effect would be a good idea to give it that real digi pack look

I'm glad you guys like it

Topic with the final design is continued here