PDA

View Full Version : That's all right

P.S. Annie
07-03-2004, 03:16 PM
On the latest cd singel from That's all right, it says That's all right (alternate take). Is this a new alternate take or one which is released already? And which alternate take is this??

Jungleroom76
07-05-2004, 04:59 AM
The "alternate take" included on the CD single for THAT'S ALL RIGHT is a previously released alternate take. It is the same alternate take that has been released many times before on SUNRISE and the GOLDEN CELEBRATION box set from the early 80's!

Unfortunately, there is no known take number for this particular outtake....it just has been always referred to as an "alternate take"!

Hope this helps you out P.S. Annie! :D

TCB!
Mike

jbgude
07-05-2004, 07:50 AM
July 5th Morning ...and I am still waiting for the media blitz. I have listened to Elvis at Sun ...and cannot find a mention on any news site. I guess we have to wait till tomorrow night ?

jb

P.S. Annie
07-05-2004, 08:04 AM
The "alternate take" included on the CD single for THAT'S ALL RIGHT is a previously released alternate take. It is the same alternate take that has been released many times before on SUNRISE and the GOLDEN CELEBRATION box set from the early 80's!

Unfortunately, there is no known take number for this particular outtake....it just has been always referred to as an "alternate take"!

Hope this helps you out P.S. Annie! :D

TCB!
Mike

It does Mike thanks (y)

Jungleroom76
07-09-2004, 03:59 AM
YOU'RE WELCOME P.S. ANNIE!! GLAD TO HELP OUT!!! ;)

TCB!
Mike