PDA

View Full Version : what do you like collecting most.?

memphis 77
11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
i love collecting photo books, photos, import cd's , i would like one day to put all the photos i have of E.P in chronalogical order, including news print etc... This is something that will take alot of time and patience, which some days i have none, i just find it amazing all the photographs taken of E.P. durring his short lifetime, he is no doubt the most photographed beings ever, and isn't it amazing how he never really looks the same way twice in a photo. i also love collecting the IMPORT cd's, i have bin collecting them since 89, i have most of the soundboard cd's, but most i listen to once, one that i never tire of is JUST PRETEND[BAXTER] this is my all time favorite, and one that i listen to from beginning to end. This is all of what i usually collect, i sure look forward to the day that JOE TUNZI publishes his books in full colour and hardback , i would even be willing to pay more., wouldn't you?

Polk-Salad-Annie
11-08-2006, 08:36 PM
I collect mostly CD's.
Almost everything that comes out.

jak
11-08-2006, 09:08 PM
I enjoy collecting audio and video of Elvis.Photos are something else I collect also.
Jak

Unchained Melody
11-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Cd's and footage is what i mainly go after, but recently i've been buying pictures and i have to say they are just as enjoyable as the other stuff. :D

Eve
11-10-2006, 03:11 AM
my favorites are books and fotos.................(y)

Diane
11-10-2006, 03:29 AM
Books, photos, videos and LP vinyls.

riley
11-10-2006, 09:12 AM
I like good books and candid pictures of him and his family the most.
Or see candid footage.

elvislady
11-10-2006, 09:24 AM
I like collecting books i have already got lots. nad dvd i just orderd THE ELVIS I NEW by charlie hodge.
elvislady:D

MISSCLAWDY
11-10-2006, 12:19 PM
I like collecting most cds and books!

memphis 77
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
it sure is enjoyable ro see new photos , footage and audio popping up here and there , i feel sorry for the fans of other artists , they really struggle to enjoy their cd's and dvd's, with ELVIS you always got exactly what you wanted , and even more. EVE it sure is great to collect these photo books, isnt it, ELVIS LADY , i'm sure you will enjoy the CHARLIE dvd, i sure did, and am glad he did one.

nerma
11-10-2006, 05:07 PM
my favorites are books and fotos.................(y)

I Agree With You Eve(y) (y) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wendy56
11-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Here in México is very hard to find anything related to Elvis... So whatever I find, I buy it... or try, if is not too much expensive. I like to collect anything, really, even notes in the newspapers. Right know I'm looking for some vinyls, I like them a lot... :-P

mxshorty59
11-11-2006, 07:59 PM
My collection includes: Books,CD's,records,trading cards,photos,dvd's,christmas ordaments and tons more! My mom made me an Elvis pillow:D

poormansgold
11-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Almost I Collect is CD's, I used To Collect Everything That have Elvis on it, I stop that because of Cost too much I stuck with Music, I got Few Movies , there one thing I still have Is Belt button Have ELVIS On, I got few months before He Died, It's don't have the EPE, it made out of solid brass.
tom

otto
11-11-2006, 11:54 PM
I'll buy all elvis cd's
but what I am really collect is the music what elvis did cover or influenced
him .
so I am looking for years now for numbers like
jimmy wakely It wouldn't be the same without you and
the statesmen I believe in the man in the sky
Maybe is there someone on this forum who has those numbers
they can send them to me , I would be very happy

otto