PDA

View Full Version : The Official Elvis Insiders

Awickedreigndrop
09-16-2006, 05:39 AM
I was wondering if any one on here is a part of the official Elvis Insiders because I just got mine today and I don't know how to log in. I don't know if they'll send you a password or what. I have my number but I need my password too.

Menwithbrokenhearts
09-16-2006, 07:53 AM
I am! They'll email you a password and number. You can change the password when you first login.

Awickedreigndrop
09-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Oh, thank you! Maybe I've just didn't recieve it yet. I was so excited when I got my things yesterday.

diamond
09-17-2006, 01:16 AM
I was wondering if any one on here is a part of the official Elvis Insiders because I just got mine today and I don't know how to log in. I don't know if they'll send you a password or what. I have my number but I need my password too.

Hi
hope you dont mind me asking but....what do you get for your joining fee. I have been tempted but didnt know if it was worth it. Thanks in advance:king:

4THEHEART
09-17-2006, 01:38 AM
I can't believe there are two kind of Elvis fans..outsiders and insiders..it's ugly..:angry:

jak
09-17-2006, 01:43 AM
I can't believe there are two kind of Elvis fans..outsiders and insiders..it's ugly..:angry:

My thoughts exactly.I was at Graceland when the unveiled that program.I havent looked at it in a long time but originally I thought it was just another way for EPE to get my money and it wasnt worth it.I hope the people that join get something out of it.
Jak

Awickedreigndrop
09-17-2006, 02:47 AM

Didn't it used to be called something else? I think it was just an official fan club then they changed the name of it. *Looks through old catalogs* Ok, I found it. It used to be called "The Official Elvis Collectors". It's the same thing as the "Insiders" What was the point of change the name?:hmm: I agree with 4THEHEART, they should have kept it "The Collectors" it's a nicer name.

rossjam
09-17-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi
hope you dont mind me asking but....what do you get for your joining fee. I have been tempted but didnt know if it was worth it. Thanks in advance:king:

HI I joined I got an INSIDERS badge (wow) a newsletter and an INSIDERS sticker to put on my car ( i don't drive) and a small card to keep in my purse to get 10% off on ticket's to go into the house and 10% if i buy anything at Heartbreak Hotel or stay there, and 10% off goods bought in giftshops affiliated with EPE. Think I am due another newsletter but the one thing I have met some really nice people through it and hopefully will meet some of them in January but the down side some of the people are really sarcastic, very rude and watch out if you ask something that has been asked before even thou you are new you get some really cheeky replies.
Yet there are other who are very helpful, you also get access to see what ELVIS saw from him bedroom window :doh: but in his later years he could not see anything it was blacked out........................
Hope I have not put you off,
all the best Rossjam :P

rossjam
09-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Here is a picture of the membership card & badge that you will recieve from the insiders club, cheers, Rossjam

diamond
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks for you reply Rossjam I appreciate it....you havent put me off, I had a feeling it wasnt worth it anyway and so I am not going to bother:notworthy

elvis fan 1976
09-17-2006, 11:26 PM
I just joined a couple of days ago i havent got my stuff yet but I can go on the site.

JDD
09-18-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm not really thrilled with it myself. I can go on the message board and look at pictures, but I can do that here. I joined originally because I wanted to watch some of the video interviews, but I can't get them to open no matter what I do, and they've been less then helpful when I've tried to get help.

Awickedreigndrop
09-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Ok, now I'm gonna vent... I just ordered the Insiders for my mom (I don't know why she wants it) and she got her member # and password like right after I ordered it. :cursing: ***@$#*!? I still haven't got my email yet. I've looked all through my mailbox and there's no sign of it in the email. :'( I always have all the rotten luck.

Menwithbrokenhearts
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM
I have been on it about a year and hardly ever go there. The only cool thing is Sandi Miller's thread in the forum under "MY Story". She has lots of great stories and photos. Apparantly she kept a journal of the years she spent with Elvis. The rest is a rip-off. They release very few photos and videos, just enough to dangle the carrot. I was really excited about the Insiders conference in Memphis this year and thought it was for the INsiders members only, and with all the cool people I got to meet, I felt part of an exclusive club, but then I found out that anyone can attend as long as you purchase a ticket. So, Sandi is not posting as much and I can still get into the conference if I go back to Memphis. 10% off is not a big deal because you can get everything cheaper anywhere else. (Across the street from Graceland or any other store online) and the magazine is mostly a catalog for EPE. Some of the people are really great in the forums but tend to have a very "fuzzy wuzzy" cute idol image of Elvis they don't want messed with. It was interesting but I won't renew this year.

rossjam
09-18-2006, 06:07 PM
You should see some of the going's on just now people are verbally fighting with each other and calling each other all sorts????????? I just stay away from these ones, but it's true what you say above there are some who will not hear a bad word said against him and lord help you if you dare to disagree .......................:doh:

JDD
09-18-2006, 10:47 PM
You should see some of the going's on just now people are verbally fighting with each other and calling each other all sorts????????? I just stay away from these ones, but it's true what you say above there are some who will not hear a bad word said against him and lord help you if you dare to disagree .......................:doh:

Yeah its kinda like here if someone doesn't have a problem with Priscilla. ;)

elvis fan 1976
09-28-2006, 04:28 AM
I just got my stuff i like my card and my pin its soo cool!

rossjam
09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
I have to agree with you the pin is really :cool: and the card is nice as well.
(y) :clap: :D