PDA

View Full Version : alternate picture section

E.L.V.I.S
06-24-2004, 06:42 PM
tcb-world has added a new section to the picture gallery section containing all the alternate pictures designed by me and big boss man and everyone else who has made a picture re-creation....however we have had to delete the alternate pictures topic ,which was posted in this 'elvis presley section,therefore will need everyone to re-post all there creations,please...hope you enjoy the alternate pictures section and add your wonderful re-creations.....view the new section here (http://www.tcb-world.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)

Yours, E.L.V.I.S & BIG BOSS MAN
(alternate pictures moderators :police: )

Albert
06-24-2004, 07:29 PM
O man...... I have spend hours today to re-attach all pictures to the original post of Big Boss Man? :'(

E.L.V.I.S
06-24-2004, 07:33 PM
oooops,sorry albert my friend :'( ,big boss and me agreed that it would easier to access the pictures plus makes the alternate gallery more organised,also it allows people to comment on certain pictures they like and dislike,sorry albert for the hard work wasted mate,im sure i can speak for bigg boss when i say sorry mate :'( ,aron.

Albert
06-24-2004, 08:21 PM
No real problem.... it does look better this way (y)

U.S. Male
06-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Yes it certainly does Albert, and once again I sincerely thank you for your hard work and support. :D

Now then, I encourage everyone to please visit this section whenever you come on the TCB forum and please help us by contributing more unique and re-designed or modified photos, along with your comments! :clap:

P.S. Annie
06-24-2004, 11:48 PM
That sounds good guys, this MB is really working and doing everything for their members (y) I think that is the way to do it :D