PDA

View Full Version : Jumpsuit List

Leroy
06-27-2006, 06:41 AM
For those who are interested I have put a jumpsuit list online. If you click on the link at the bottom of this post you can download it. I made it in Excel (spreadsheet).

This list contains all known jumpsuits and has been confirmed by the designers. There are suits the designers do not wish to discuss and they are not in this list. It also contains the original names given by the designers.
If some of the names or suits raises any question feel free to ask.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BDF844AD1F78ABD3 (http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BDF844AD1F78ABD3)

Tommy
06-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Greetings Leroy,

Many, many thank you's for this list!:cool: (y) :cool: This will be very helpful(y) I don't have Excel so I can't download it into anything. :'(

Tommy:D

spanish eyes
06-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks for posting your list Leroy. I never knew Elvis had so many. One of my favs is the Fringe Suit.

Thanks again.

Erik van den Berg
06-27-2006, 05:43 PM
THX Leroy,

This is a fantastic list and very easy to read. A normal jumpsuit list is using the date/ year Elvis worn the jumpsuit. Your's showing the year the suit was made... This is great THX again...!!!

I spoke with Bill Belew last year in Rotterdam and he confirmed he made a lazer suit but Elvis never worn this and the suit was never finished.

Tommy
06-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Greetings Leroy,

I will try my other computer I might have word on that one. I could bring it up in notepad, but it still isn't right. I'll be back.:lol:

Thanks Leroy.(y)

Tommy
06-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Leroy thanks for the photos(y)

Tommy
06-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Oh Leroy:supriced: :cool:

I really love them all!! I love seeing the Gold Belt and the jumpsuits!!:cool: Such detail can be seen in the great photos you have taken!

You look particularly handsome in that shirt, if you don't mine my saying so! Very Cool Shirt!!(y)

You have given us all (to say the least) a real "Treasure"(y) I appreciate your information about the jumpsuits always. Now this gives other members a chance to see how knowlegeable you are!:notworthy :notworthy

Thanks Zillions!

Tommy
06-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Hello Leroy,

Great news to hear that you are going to post more photos(y) :cool: I am very interested!(y)

tjs
06-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Leroy,

Love the list--thanks!

Dovey
06-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Leroy thanks for the list and pics of the beautiful jumpsuits. wow, you surely do have a great collection... wonderful of you to share with us. ;) Dovey

NEA
06-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Leroy - Fabulous thread, information and photographs...as ever!

Cheers,

NEA.

Wendy56
06-28-2006, 01:19 AM
Marvelous Leroy! This thread made my day! I'm so happy. Thanks for the file and those super :cool: and amazing pictures! WOW!

P.S: It's good to finally know how you look. ;)

Wendy. :P

Lonniebealestreet
06-28-2006, 05:28 AM
Leroy, awesome work--thank you!

Tommy, you might try Google Spreadsheets as an alternative to Excel. http://labs.google.com/

Menwithbrokenhearts
06-28-2006, 05:40 AM
Thank you so much Leroy. That list will come in so handy! And, thanks for the pictures too. They are really great. What a time you must have had!

Menwithbrokenhearts
06-28-2006, 07:50 AM
The guy in the "Royal Blue Fireworks" just turned around when I took his picture. I wanted a picture of the cape but he must have felt someting and turned around and asked with a phoney smile: "You wanna have your picture with me?"
I said: "Nah!!!"

The other guy I don't even wanna discuss!!!

LOL!!!:laughing: That's pretty funny. Those guys remind me of :diespam: Always popping up in inconvenient places and in the most annoying ways!

Menwithbrokenhearts
06-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Funny you were calling them popup! You know, I used to tolerate these guys a bit more than I do now. I must be getting old, or they're getting worse and more annoying.

Again, thanks for the pictures and info. Nice to hear about the "Mexican Sundial" suit.

And, oh by the way, I truly appreciate the hard work, time, effort and energy you put into this site and all the information on jumpsuits. It is amazing to look at, study and learn. Thank you!!!

Menwithbrokenhearts
06-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Congrats on the posts. Wow, 1000!:supriced: Have thoroughly enjoyed the pics and stories tonight. Gotta go to bed. It's 1am here! Take care and God Bless my friend. :)

Lonniebealestreet
06-28-2006, 01:20 PM
I just discovered I have passed the 1000 posts. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!:D (y) (y) :lmfao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :secret: :smoke: :pepsi: :sun: :jawdrop: :cop: :harhar: :cheers: :lame: :tcbworld:

Nicely done, Leroy. Time to pick your custom title.

Tommy
06-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Leroy,

What can I say, everything is just way too awesome for words!:supriced: :cool:

I am out of something to say. :lol:

I give many thank you's to you for everything you have done and posted here.:notworthy :notworthy

Wendy56
06-28-2006, 09:41 PM
This is the best thread ever! :clap: Love the pics you posted, Leroy! :flowers:

franny
06-30-2006, 02:22 AM
Thanks, Leroy for posting such great pics and for your interesting stories...:lol:

franny