06-21-2004, 05:45 AM
Tonight i saw this movie, and it has been a long time since i seen it last,
i did had all of his movies on video, but when i heard about dvd's i bought
my dvd player, so i am going to buy more Elvis movies on dvd,

even this one!

This movie is out on dvd right.

curtis simpkins
06-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Now i am playing the movie soundtrack from ftd! (y)

Jungleroom76
06-22-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm actually surprised that this is one of the 6 new titles being released on DVD in August! Considering this is considered to be one of his lesser quality movies, I would have thought they would wait to release this one until later on! Of course, I was surprised that THE TROUBLE WITH GIRLS was being released too!! :blink:

I have to say though, that personally, I kind of like the soundtrack to HARUM SCARUM!!! Some of the ballads (SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR for example) are very pretty and songs like SHAKE THAT TAMBOURINE have a cool beat to them, in my opinion!!

TCB!
Mike

Lonniebealestreet
06-22-2004, 05:44 PM
On a related note, I was looking online last night to see who had the Aloha & Comeback DVDs and for what price. If any of you have FYE's near you, they have some of those new Elvis movies for $9.96. I haven't priced them before, but I don't think they get much cheaper than that. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Lonniebealestreet
06-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Good news, bad news...

I went to the aforementioned FYE (For Your Entertainment) store, and all they had were two copies of the Comeback Special. I asked to be sure all their stock had been put out, and they said all but those two Comeback sets and two shelves of the Aloha set were sold this morning. (y)

Nice to see they are selling so well, but not so nice that I couldn't grab them both then and there. Actually, since I was in the middle of my work day and could not watch it right away and since I'll have to run out again tonight in search of Aloha anyway, I passed on the Comeback set for the time being. I can probably find it at a better price...If not, I hope it's still there when I go back!

Jungleroom76
06-25-2004, 02:57 AM
If any of you have FYE's near you, they have some of those new Elvis movies for $9.96. I haven't priced them before, but I don't think they get much cheaper than that. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

WOW!!! I guess they don't get much cheaper than that!! :blink:

I pre-ordered my copies from good ol' Amazon and they were around $10.50 each, so I'm roughly in the same area in terms of price! But thanks for the info. buddy!! ;)

TCB!
Mike

Lonniebealestreet
06-28-2004, 06:20 PM
You're welcome. (y)