PDA

View Full Version : Elvis will

Donut
06-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Who do you think would have Elvis wanted to manage his will and image after his father?s death ? I don?t think he would have wanted to be his ex-wife ... wether if you like her or not you have to remember he didn?t left her anything in his will so it?s very clear for me he didn?t want her to manage it neither represent him in front of the world.
Maybe Joe Esposito ? :hmm:
What do you all think ?

elvisroxmysoul
06-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah. I think he finally got over Priscilla in the end cuz he was engaged to Ginger Aledn! I think he would have wanted it to be Charie Hodge or Lisa Marie to speak about him and uphold his image. All she talks about is his addiction and his cheating. She only talks about his music when trying to make a buck for herself. How do you think she lives when she does nothing. The only thing Priscilla has is a Martha Stuart wanna be site. priscillapresley.com. Priscilla does alousy job of representing Elvis. She never tells anyone about her multiple affairs or her doinf LSD and other drugs w/ the king.

Dovey
06-01-2006, 07:06 PM
I think that it is pretty sad that some people did not care enough about
Elvis's wishes to find somebody that was close to Elvis to run Graceland until Lisa was old enough.. (afraid that was Vernon that gave into silly cilla) Dovey;)

06-02-2006, 12:33 AM
I don't think he thought about it. Seeing as Vernon didn't enact Elvis's last will as Elvis intended by changing it, I think Elvis, had he had the foresight to know Vernon would die, would of put a provision for the state of Tennessee to manage his assets until Lisa came of age.

franny
06-02-2006, 02:54 AM
The real question would be who did Elvis trust the most to manage his will/image? It's a good question...I'm not so sure it would be Joe Esposito...
I think he would have chosen a relative...

franny

carolynlm
06-02-2006, 03:03 AM
With all due respect to Elvis' relatives, I don't think there really was anyone with enough knowledge of business dealings to run the Estate. Priscilla running the Estate after Vernons death was really the only way out ....she would have Lisa's best interests at heart, although it has lined her pockets very well.
I don't know Priscilla or Lisa or any of the people running the Estate, to have a personal opinion on any of them, but if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have the Estate as it is now. Some of you will say, it might have been run better, some of you might even say, close it down and let Elvis rest in peace.....but whichever way you lean, the fans have been the winners as far as Elvis and his music goes.