PDA

View Full Version : elvis s body

graceland123
05-26-2006, 12:10 AM
forgive me if this is considered morbid but i have read this-

there was quite a bit of talk a few years ago that elvis isn t buried in the exact place that we think of and although he is buried in the meditation garden it is a little further away
the information said that vernon wanted this to happen so that if any body tried to steal his sons body they wouldnt be succesful
what does anyone think of this?

JDD
05-26-2006, 01:05 AM
Personally I don't believe it. I think he's right there. Someone would need to bring in a back hoe or a jack hammer or a crane to lift up that Giant 6 and a half ft slab of granite and to even begin to start digging down . Its just not going to happen with the security 24 hours a day and cameras everywhere. I've been right up to it many times and nobody is getting to his remains.

Cherokee
05-26-2006, 01:28 AM
I read another version once> that his body is not under the headstone, but under a tree on the estate. The headstone is more a diversion. It's just more to add to the myth.

patricia
05-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Its very bad taste to suggest elvis isnt buried there when we have stood there paying our respects.
I wonder who started this malicious story as I heard this a long time ago.

franny
05-26-2006, 02:50 AM
Its very bad taste to suggest elvis isnt buried there when we have stood there paying our respects.
I wonder who started this malicious story as I heard this a long time ago.

It's probably started by the same people who say Elvis is still alive...

franny

Unchained Melody
05-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Your probably right Franny, I don't believe none of this though(n)

Wendy56
05-27-2006, 06:07 AM
He was re buried in one place only known by Lisa Marie... That's what I heard. :hmm:

T_J
05-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Careful who you listen to Wendy. There are some nutjobs in the Elvis world. ;)

Terry the Ted
05-29-2006, 07:36 PM
I believe Elvis is alive and well, working at a gas station just off Highway 51 and little green men are coming to the earth next week to proove that he isn't in his grave!!! :lol: Just kidding of course!

Be very careful what you listen to from nut jobs, they can start all sorts of rumours about Elvis, he definately is in the tomb that we all pay our respects at,
don't let anyone tell you any different ;)

FlamingStar
05-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Read this story... very interesting :P

http://www.hawaiicam.com/index.php/hawaiicam/more/elvis_is_alive_and_working_at_mcdonalds_in_waikiki _and_singing_at_night/

ad schijven
05-29-2006, 10:18 PM
To make it all just a little bit more bizar.....a tour guide once told be Elvis is buried under the Statue of Jesus, that used to be on his mother`s grave and is standing on the right side of Meditation graden.
I personally think and believe that Elvis is burried in the grave that everybody says he is:hmm: :hmm:

Unchained Melody
05-30-2006, 08:17 AM
thanks for posting that story Flaming Star interesting. i dont believe none of the stuff about Elvis being buried somewhere else, i think he is right were his tombstone is..