PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Monique Brave

dannyboy1
05-19-2006, 11:48 PM
I know some of you, like me have wondered about Monique Brave, the young Sioux Native American Indian girl who met Elvis backstage in Rapid City in 1977. Well about six months ago I set out to locate her, and did in fact manage to make contact. We have communicated a handful of times since then and I'm in the process of putting together an article/short interview.

It has been slow going, but I wanted to let you know something will be posted in the next few weeks about Monique, so stay tuned.

spinout-designs
05-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Sounds very interesting, and most resourceful of you to locate Monique yourself. Should be fascinating to learn more of her experience meeting Elvis.

Did she know that the footage of their meeting is so famous among Elvis fans ?

Please keep the forum posted. (y)

dannyboy1
05-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Yes I will, thanks. Monique knows about the footage and has a copy.

thehillbillycat
05-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Yes I will, thanks. Monique knows about the footage and has a copy.

I am glad to see that see has a copy of it. We need to try to get her in a Elvis Chatroom sometimes...:king: :notworthy :D

Albert
05-21-2006, 02:09 AM
That's nice to see another piece of the CBS puzzle fall in place. I've always wondered what hapened with people who have had such a prominent part in a special or movie. Like that crying woman with the grey hair during Elvis On Tour, or the sexy fanclub president on TTWII.

Are those people still fans? What happened afterwards?

franny
05-21-2006, 04:06 AM
Thanks, dannyboy1 it will be interesting to see what she has to say...

franny

graceland123
05-23-2006, 04:09 PM
how old will she be now ?
she sure was sweet in that footage and elvis liked her a lot

Lonniebealestreet
05-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Bravo, dannyboy! That is an admirable undertaking and it's great that you were successful in tracking her down. Will be looking forward to your upcoming report. Please convey that there are a lot of people here at TCB-World very interested in hearing what she has to say. Thanks in advance.