PDA

View Full Version : Graceland Exprience

Awickedreigndrop
03-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Once I went and it was the same year Lilo & Stitch was released in the movie theaters. So some of Elvis' things were at the premiere. Like one of his motorcycles, a car, and some other things. But it was still fun. The year we went was EP25, 2002. Me and my friend (KidSister) were visiting some of my family in Memphis and they took us to Graceland. When we first walked in, the hairs on the back of my head stood on end, don't know why though. The TV room was the coolest, and so was the stairway leading to it. Then after the Graceland tour we went on a tour that was across the street called Sincerely Elvis. When we were looking at Priscilla's wedding dress and Elvis' Tux we noticed at the very bottom of the dress, it was moving very slightly. We got scared and moved on with the tour. After we were finished with all the tours me and (KidSister) took a pic with El and that ened our day at Graceland. One day I hope that I get to go again, maybe see things I hadn't before. Had anybody else been to Graceland before that would like to share?