PDA

View Full Version : Jumpsuits

Matt
01-06-2006, 04:41 AM
I was wondering if there are any books that go into detail about the jumpsuits that Elvis wore and the dates he wore them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Leroy
01-06-2006, 07:55 AM
There is one book called "Elvis Fashion" that has a couple of chapters about the jumpsuits but it is scratching at the surface. Another which has a tourlist with jumpsuits is "Elvis-The Concert Years, 1969-1977" from author Stein Eric Scar but that one contains a lot of mistakes.
If you like I can provide you with an up to date tourlist with not only the jumpsuit he wore but also the belt, cape and guitar. It's only a tour list which means it contains no information about the Las Vegas seasons. That's an airea that still needs exploring.

Matt
01-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi Leroy! That would be great if you could do that for me friend. I have alot of footage that I have been sorting through and it's hard to figure out where the shows were since I don't have a "guide" to go by. Anything would be helpful. You can send the list to elviscollector35@yahoo.com if you would like. Thank you once again for your help :)

orwell1976
01-06-2006, 08:49 AM
This book is really great. It's very well written, it contains a lot of interesting pictures and concert reviews and it is printed on quality paper. It may have some mistakes, but that's not a big problem, because of the ammount of information. I would recomment that one to every fan of the king's 1970's concerts.

(y)