Raised on Rock
10-09-2005, 08:08 AM

Singles
Steamroller BLues/ Im so lonesome I Could Cry 02/73
Welcome To My WOrld/ Its Over 04/73
Its Only Love/ The SOund Of YOur Cry 07/73
Ive Got A Thing About You Baby/ For Old Times Sake 11/73

Albums

Aloha From Hawaii 02/73 I Use as a Cover SOmething like the desing of new DVD Box Set, and a booklet with great pictures of the show inside.

Same Track list plus Early Morning Rain and Blue Hawaii.

Elvis (The Fool album) 07/73 not released

Its Only Love 08/73 Another Working title: Elvis; Love Feelings Same picture used but ina better quality, remember during the 80's and album called Country Feelings; the cover will look something like that.

Side a)

Its Only Love
Where Do I GO From Here
Love Me, Love The live I Lead
Just Pretend
When Im Over You
Heart Of ROme
Its Imposibe

Side B)

Twenty Days And Twnety Nights
Mary In the Morning
Cindy CIndy
Its Your Baby, Your ROck It
It Aint No Big Thing, But Its Growing
Sylvia
The Sound Of Your Cry

Raised On ROck 10/73 NOt released

A legendary Performer 11/73

SameTrack List

[COLOR="red"]Elvis; Burning Love And Other BIg HIts. 11/73

Side A)

Burning Love
Suspicious Minds
Patch It Up
Next Step Is Love
I Just Cant Help Belivin
Polk Salad Annie

SIde B)

Always On My Mind
Im Leavin
We Can Make The Morning
DOnt Cry Daddy
In The Ghetto
If I Can Dream

Raised on Rock
10-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Just Realise that Two albums on the same month is kind of stupid, we may leave the Big hits unreleased; byt this time any way, artists like McCartney or The Rolling Stones were releasing one album Per year, so, we don´t need the Big Hits. Better to create some hunger among the fans for Elvis next LP. That Would Be Raised On ROck with a diferent track list on April '74. Check up the '74 Thread.

Tommy
10-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Raised on Rock,

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for all your hard work and devotion to these post you do a great job. (y) :cool: :notworthy

Tommy :)

Raised on Rock
10-10-2005, 02:59 AM
Thanks Tommy!

Pretty soon I will Finish With This.

KPM
10-10-2005, 03:29 AM
Does anyone think artists today take way to long to produce an album. I think M. Jackson took a couple years on one. Sometimes I think they try to micromanage every single nano-second on cd. I know Elvis probably could have taken a little longer on some of his, but at least when he went in he knew, usually, when the sound was what he wanted. I mean 2 years to figure out if its what you want seems excessive.