PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Moving In ?

NightRider
05-31-2004, 11:43 PM
In the Sun newspaper (uk) a few days ago, it stated that Lisa Marie was moving into Graceland,'to stop them selling the house'

I have not heard this story and that is all the details the paper gave. Trying to stop them selling :blink: what is that all about...surely its still a goldmine.

Anyone have more details on this :please: or is it the Sun doing there usual....making it up as they go along (n)

mn-designs
06-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Go to elvis.com (http://www.elvis.com) and there you can read a article of this nonsense, It's rumour that is going around for a lot of years, and it's not true. After 9/11 business were quit slow but a year later things turned back to normal, so they don't sell Graceland, it's millions making business!

NightRider
06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by patrick@Jun 1 2004, 01:26 AM
Go to elvis.com (http://www.elvis.com) and there you can read a article of this nonsense, It's rumour that is going around for a lot of years, and it's not true. After 9/11 business were quit slow but a year later things turned back to normal, so they don't sell Graceland, it's millions making business!
Thanks Patrick...i'll take a look at Elvis.com (y)

Sentimental_Me
06-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Lisa Has Sed Herself That It Is Pure Crap

Jungleroom76
06-03-2004, 03:33 AM
The whole story is a complete fabrication!!! :mad:

I can't imagine Lisa ever closing Graceland, depriving her father's fans like that! She just doesn't seem like the type of person who would do that to the millions of fans devoted to Elvis!!

TCB!
Mike

carolynlm
06-03-2004, 05:23 AM
Last time this topic came up, probably about a year ago, someone pointed out that where Graceland is situated in Memphis isn't probably the safest neighbourhood. I dont know, I haven't been there YET, (9 weeks to go), so to suggest that Lisa actually move there is purely fabrication. We all know she visits, and races her gold carts around, I wonder if she still trys to run over the frogs.....?

carolynlm
06-03-2004, 05:25 AM
Yes, Yes, I made it.............a 'die hard member'.......I can go home happy that I have achieved another goal in life...... (y)

NightRider
06-03-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by carolynlm@Jun 3 2004, 05:25 AM
Yes, Yes, I made it.............a 'die hard member'.......I can go home happy that I have achieved another goal in life...... (y)
Congratulations carolynlm (y)

Yes...i thought there was little truth in the story....that the press though :bash:

P.S. Annie
06-03-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by carolynlm@Jun 3 2004, 06:25 AM
:cheers:

Jungleroom76
06-04-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by carolynlm@Jun 3 2004, 05:25 AM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

TCB!
Mike