PDA

View Full Version : Outakes of TTWII

jbgude
07-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Folks are there any one here who has purchased out takes of TTWII ? If so could you please PM me of the approximate contents time and the price paid ?

I have had two different offers and sadly I cannot afford either. I am aware that maybe the copies being sold are not "complete" and has been edited/cropped and purposely degraded in quality..

Apparently there are some great scenes of " Stranger in the crowd" " Yesterday" " Words" etc ..

Thanks for any information.

Lonniebealestreet
07-27-2005, 03:28 AM
No info for you, Rajiv, but I've heard something about that and wonder how this has gotten out--just as some unseen EOT footage was shown a few years ago at some fan club gathering, or so the story goes.

Some salt mine worker, I guess...:lol:

Sonny
07-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Well, the footage does exist, that's for sure.

It's about 12 hours of material or something, of which 80% is "new"!

Footage from both TTWII and Elvis On Tour.

I'll get back when I know more...

Sonny

jbgude
07-27-2005, 06:26 PM
Bobby, Sonny please see the FECC board where someone called Simon has mentioned that he saw just some footage which included " Stranger in the Crowd - in the red ladder suit" , " Yesterday" and some other footage/ alt angles of already released material and some silent .....quality report is from very good downwards.

SteveM and EPCOLLECTOR have been stressing that the copies being sold are degarded/ cropped etc etc....and warning fans to be careful.

Jungleroom76
07-28-2005, 01:23 AM
12 HOURS OF FOOTAGE.....HMMMM......VERY INTERESTING!!! :hmm:

Are these tapes popping up on eBay?? I've never seen any information on these videos until this thread just now....I am very intrigued to learn more about what specifically is contained on these videos!!

Hopefully these tapes being in existence is a positive sign that, eventually, we'll see a legitimate release of EOT and TTWII outtakes!!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

jbgude
07-28-2005, 07:39 PM
There seems to be something smoking ... some threads /posts on the subject on FECC have been deleted and and Steve M has posted a " non thread" on the issue.

Apparently (reading between the lines) copies have been bootlegged while being sent to outside agencies for restoration/ editing etc... but dont get your hopes too high. It has been over 10 years since " Lost performances" came out ...I just hope we do not have to wait another 10 ....for something new to pop up officially.

karlos
07-29-2005, 02:56 PM
I too have heard about thgis over the past few days . i believe that there are around 20 hours of footage on dvds. and that there is a person who has seen this footage and he is demanding 100 .00 gbp or Us Dollars for each tape which i think is a rip off .- :angry:
are there any way that Mgm, who owns the rights for this as wellas Elvis on Tour will ever get these out so that all fans like me can view them .- :!:
i have read that the Epfc Of G.B. can only get another dvd that is due out soon only if u are a fledged member of the club .- i think thats all wrong .:angry:-
what dya think. .

karlos
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
I TOO HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS . i BELIEVE ITS OVER 12 HRS . OF FOOTAGE AND IS MAKING ITS ROUNDS ON THE BOOTLEG CIRCUIT .-:angry:
I HOPE THAT WE FANS CAN PURCHASE THIS FOR A GOOD PRICE AND THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TOWAIT TOO LONG FOR THIS .:angry: . ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE WE HAVE HAD THE LOST PERFORMANCES ON VIDEO. ( OVER 2 YRS - IN FACT ) . I HAVE READ SOME WHERE THAT SOME ONE HAS SEEN THE FOOTAGE AND THAT THE PERSON WHO HAS GOT THIS FOOTAGE IS PLANNING TO SELL THE FOOTAGE FOR A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH -:angry:
WHATR DYA THINK OF THIS . WELL WHEN I HAVE SEEN THIS - I WILL BELIEVE IT . ITS SO HARD TO PRESUME THAT THIS MAY WELL BE COMING OUT - IT WILL BE INTRERESTING THO':angry:

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-29-2005, 07:10 PM
I was sent an email through my website offering me this footage for ?100.00 for twenty hours of TTWII. this was a tempting offer to be sure. In the end I decided to not go ahead simply because of the quality factor!!!!

Matt

emsteph
04-07-2006, 04:12 AM
What's the latest on these dvds???

Unchained Melody
04-07-2006, 04:42 AM
I have a dvd set of 6 dvds and they have like 21 hours and 30 minutes on them, great footage(y) .

Menwithbrokenhearts
04-07-2006, 06:34 AM
I have a dvd set of 6 dvds and they have like 21 hours and 30 minutes on them, great footage(y) .
I have them too, got them on Ebay a while back and I can't remember the exact amount, not cheap anyway. The quality is pretty good on most, but some is discolored and without sound, or the sound is muted. Some great stuff, nonetheless! Tons of unreleased stuff!

elvisdownunder
04-07-2006, 07:31 AM
jbguide-to answer your question, the FECC administrator does'nt like advertising of illegal products. the anti pirate internet police have been on the lookout, there fore such threads are deleted

Unchained Melody
04-07-2006, 04:06 PM
I have them too, got them on Ebay a while back and I can't remember the exact amount, not cheap anyway. The quality is pretty good on most, but some is discolored and without sound, or the sound is muted. Some great stuff, nonetheless! Tons of unreleased stuff!

Yes, alot of the footage is silent but nothing is really wrong with the color on my set :hmm: But overall a great set to have(y) .

graceland123
04-07-2006, 06:55 PM
what songs are there that we dont already have on t t w i i ?

thehillbillycat
04-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I got one disc of TTWII outtakes and two of EOT Outtakes. I will be putting all of the EOT outtakes that I have and only sound one that is on TTWII outtakes. I hate it seeing it without sound. But it's Elvis..............:king: . So I am not worrying about it.