PDA

View Full Version : New Import - "I Couldn't Live Without you"

Keith F
03-22-2005, 11:50 PM
For anyone who's visited my web site, does this tracklisting of a new Bootleg release look familiar?

01- Mystery Train ( overdubbed version ) ; 02- Milkcow Blues Boogie ( overdubbed version ) ; 03- When It Rains It Really Pours ( overdubbed version ) ; 04- Mean Woman Blues ( BX take -7 acetate ) ; 05- Treat Me Nice ( first version take 8 ) ; 06- I'm Yours ( stereo single version ) ; 07- A Whistling Tune ( stereo master with overdubs ) ; 08- Angel ( vocal overdubs ) ; 09- Gold In The Mountains ( solo ) ; 10- Anyone ( solo ) ; 11 - So Close Yet So Far From Paradise ( take 3 ) ; 12- So Close Yet So Far From Paradise ( take 4 ) ; 13- Clambake ( solo ) ; 14- Stay Away ( overdub by Jerry Reed take 3 ) ; 15- Stay Away ( slow version take 2 in stereo ) ; 16- Stay Away Joe ( take 17 ) ; 17- My Little Friend ( overdudded) ; 18- I'm Leaving It Up To You ( live ) ; 19- The First Time Ever I Held You Close ( live ) ; 20- I Couldn't Live Without You ( live ) ( Pete Hallin )

Whoever "Snowy" is, they've just downloaded the songs from the 'Audio' section of my site, which are only low bit rate MP3's, and made a CD of them!

I bet everyone's looking forward to this release. Anyone going to buy it? Surely the songs must be in better sound quality than on my site! Well the answer is NO as I'm the only one with them in perfect quality!

Kind Regards

batman
03-23-2005, 01:04 AM
Someone will always try it on Kieth, keep up the good work you are doing

Lonniebealestreet
03-23-2005, 04:07 AM
That is totally ridiculous. Hopefully the truth of the matter will be circulated in large enough circles that they don't sell but a few copies. Thanks for telling us about this, Keith, and for making the material available for the fans (for free) in the first place.