PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Country Volume 2

rockinrebel
02-26-2005, 04:41 PM
The final artwork is now available to download here:

http://www.elvicities.com/~rockinrebel/Original.htm

Thanks for everyone for their comments and input whilst the work was in progress.

alo
02-27-2005, 03:09 PM
very nicely done! I like the color choice! I also like a couple of your other covers, but they are not the correct size for printing, any chance you could update them so we can use them also? Al

rockinrebel
03-28-2005, 06:15 PM
very nicely done! I like the color choice! I also like a couple of your other covers, but they are not the correct size for printing, any chance you could update them so we can use them also? Al

Sorry for the late reply to your question. I have my own templates, which work for me when printing, and more often than not I tend to use these when designing.

When you say the sizes are incorrect for printing, is the actual quality of the images you are referring to or the size (measurements) of the covers.

alo
03-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Well,

not really sure, as example, your "third Time's A Charm" cover is too small on the website, and when I boot it up on my labeler program, it's very blurry, while some of your other covers are fine to use, I believe it's the number of pixels, which in turn relates to the actual size, hope you understand what I mean, thanks for the reply, Al

rockinrebel
04-09-2005, 06:45 PM
The cover did look more ?70?s without the added shadow effect. However, I didn?t want it to appear as though I had taken the back sleeve of the ?Elvis Country? album and simply replaced the photographs, which is why I felt that the extra effects were necessary.

I agree that some of the covers on my site have been reduced too much, and I will try and correct this at some point.