PDA

View Full Version : How stupid could a fool be

kennyelvis
02-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi,
I just want to tell you all about a real fool in this Elvis world.
A few days ago i got a pm from one person on this forum, that person had just seen a poor copy of my Elvis site :blink:
It looked very much like my site at first, but it took only a few sec to see it was all a big joke.
It was just a fool that had stolen the design that Ron on this site have made to me, that site is the only site on the net that have this look.
Anyway..
We sent an email to this fool, telling him how it was, bla bla bla...
So i wanted to check if he had change the look by now, to my suprise i saw he had done a little changing on the design, but he now had stolen a fantasy picture i have made and put on my front site.
I will show you all how it looks.
First you will have a picture of my site
http://www.kennyelvis.net/gordon/legend_site.jpg

And now the fools site
http://www.kennyelvis.net/gordon/superstar.de.jpg

So i posted a topick on the messageboard at the fools site, asking him "why dont he do his own work" to my suprise the post got deleted.
So i guess it is no limited in "how stupid a fool can be" :clap: :clap:

Elvisgirl
02-20-2005, 12:06 AM
:supriced: what an *****!!! i'm sorry to hear this happened to you

rick
02-20-2005, 12:45 AM
That's called plagarism, Kenny. Sorry, I'm not sure if there are internet rules to stop it but thanks for pointing it out.
Your site is great. Love the pix.
Rick

Captain Elwood David
02-20-2005, 02:22 AM
This is most unfortunate.

The Elvis World definitely has ............ for lack of a better term .................... a "dark-side" to it.

FWIW, ........ I'd take it as a compliment that they like your work so much they want to virtually "steal" it.

Scruples & honesty are a rare commodity in the Elvis World. Hard learned / earned experience has taught me, ......................... it is best to shower & wash-up well after wading into the polluted waters of The Elvis World. I could make a good argument that it starts from the top, down (EPE), ................... but I digress.

I, for one, thank you for the heads-up, Kenny.

- Capt. "EL."

P.S. Annie
02-20-2005, 10:17 AM
A fool indeed. It's to bad this happened, people with no imagination I quess.

Sonny
02-20-2005, 11:27 AM
They also "stole" the Radio Mafia logo (just spotted one till now) that Chris created to use as a signature for promoting New Jam Radio! (n)

Sonny

kennyelvis
02-20-2005, 11:48 AM
I saw that 2 Sonny :angry:
What a ***** :lmfao:
And you know what :P he even have members on his forum :blink:
Why make a site of stolen things, and with thouse stolen things offer nothing at all to the people that visit the site :blink: beats me, the world are full of fool like this, but this one really take the cake :clap: :clap:

dennyelvis
02-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Well unlike all u guys that work VERY HARD on here and ur own sites ...
this fool has no creative genius of his own (n) ... this guy has taken all but
the kitchen sink :mad:

hey Kenny ! ... has he stolen ur members too :angry:

kennyelvis
02-20-2005, 12:59 PM
I dont think so, what could this site offer :P
NOTHING :lmfao: :lmfao:

dennyelvis
02-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Well said Kenny :clap: :clap:

they do say imitation is a form of flattery ... but not in this case (n)

NightRider
02-20-2005, 01:23 PM
They also "stole" the Radio Mafia logo (just spotted one till now) that Chris created to use as a signature for promoting New Jam Radio! (n)

Sonny

Whats the link to this site ? anyone PM or E-mail me it please...this i am interested in :mad:

kennyelvis
02-20-2005, 01:42 PM
Here you go Chris
http://www.elvis-superstar.de/

NightRider
02-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Here you go Chris
http://www.elvis-superstar.de/

Thanks mate (y)

This will be interesting :hmm:

NightRider
02-20-2005, 01:47 PM
It seems that these guys simply copy anything that we make :blink:

The New Jam logo that Jeff has made is there...along with a modified version that i made....Avatars that i have made ( which is fine...thats what i make them for )...and then the site being virually a copy of Kenny's :doh:

Very original guys (n)

NightRider
02-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Maybe you have seen the guys covers before too.....

Steve
02-20-2005, 02:27 PM
This is really crappy!!

If pepole can't have insperation by them self, don't start to make something.
sry for you kenny.

steve

kennyelvis
02-20-2005, 03:45 PM
I`m out of words, what is this guy doing :blink:
Do anyone know who this is? i rally would like to talk to this guy.

Sonny
02-20-2005, 04:53 PM
I don't know who this guy is, but I'll talk to Steve and maybe we can make him an offer he can't refuse... :D

No seriously, this sucks...

Maybe we should post the hell out of that place... So often that it's not possible for them to even delete our posts... :P

Then again: better NOT...

They are stealing! Simply stealing! And I'm sure there are rules and laws about stealing on the internet! Read this German Elvis site and reconsider!

Sonny

jbgude
02-20-2005, 08:09 PM
As has been mentioned before , take it as a compliment. It really is sick but I guess there is not much we can do- other than avoidng his site and passing the news on to other "decent" or reliable boards ? As mentioned earlier, the rot starts right from the top.

Can you find out who this guy is ? Maybe he give any details of himself when he joined this board ? We need to watch out for guys like him especially if he is in the habit of offereing things for sale.

kennyelvis
02-20-2005, 08:33 PM
I went over to that crappy forum and i tolled people what he was doing???guess what? i got banned within the hour. So i returned the favour and banned him from the tcb world forum :D

The same happend to me yesterday Ron, his of the legend forum 2 :lol:
Guess he will be ending up with his site alone, and the few members he have :P

MysteryTrain
02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
As i said over at the legend Kenny. What a way to pay tribute to his idol.
Stealing your hard work. :cursing: :angry: Well there are people for everything.

Little Sister
02-21-2005, 08:20 PM
POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD FIRST (thank you ComeBackChick for pointing that out!! :D) really got me thinking "how stupid CAN a fool be?" LOL

This is really bad news, I have found parts of my site on other sites through the years, but this is just awful, building your intire site on other people's hard work.

I looked up who registrered the domain and it gives me a name and address. I don't want to post it here. Not sure if it is the webmaster or a firm... my German isn't that good. But just go to http://www.denic.de/de/whois/free.jsp and look the domain up and you will find it there too. Maybe you want to contact him through other forms but email?

Wish you all the luck!!

ComeBackChick
02-21-2005, 08:24 PM
POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD FIRST (thank you ComeBackChick for pointing that out!! :D) really got me thinking "how stupid CAN a fool be?" LOL
;) :lmfao:

P.S. Annie
02-21-2005, 08:58 PM
i got banned within the hour. So i returned the favour and banned him from the tcb world forum :D
:cool: well done

kennyelvis
02-21-2005, 09:27 PM

This is really bad news, I have found parts of my site on other sites through the years, but this is just awful, building your intire site on other people's hard work.

I looked up who registrered the domain and it gives me a name and address. I don't want to post it here. Not sure if it is the webmaster or a firm... my German isn't that good. But just go to http://www.denic.de/de/whois/free.jsp and look the domain up and you will find it there too. Maybe you want to contact him through other forms but email?

Wish you all the luck!!

All i want is : to let the complete Elvis world know how stupid this person it, WHY DO THIS???
Why take others work and use it as it was made by him, but i know who he is, and i have talked with people that are his "friends" they think he is an *****, and as we all know, *****s dont last long in this world :notworthy Elvis world that is :cold: :cold:

8mmlowa
02-21-2005, 09:58 PM
this is ugly and bad.

But what a fool.He take it from famous site....

this is elegal too!Send him an mail that he had to remove it! :angry: :cursing: (n)

kennyelvis
02-21-2005, 10:51 PM
It really isent much we can do :blink:
The same thing happend to the ep gold site, and that was a big stole, i think all on that site got stolen, the only thing to do is, not go to that site, but it want be hard to do, he aint got sh** to offer :lmfao:

MysteryTrain
02-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Well it looks like he changed the site now Kenny.

Gerrit
02-22-2005, 04:03 PM
This makes me very sad. This guy who did that is a criminal, even if there's no law against that sort of behaviour. But I'm also surprised how stupid he is. This is not the first time he did something like that and he still steals everything. He already has a very bad reputation but he doesn't seem to care about it. People like that really make me angry. (n) (n) (n)

Steve
02-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Well it looks like he changed the site now Kenny.

Yes and it's not better!!!
He namde it elvis-superstar The Radio Mafia. :angry:

where is that from???????? the radio mafia

sunrise
02-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Did none else ever take a picture oder an idea from another webside without permission? Just him? ;)

Relax! (y)

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah I went over there and they have just ripped this and Kenny's site off big time. You have to wonder if he thinks this will mean people will come over and think what a great site?? how is he going to maintain the standards that he is ripping off? All the big sites are well known and regular visitors will know his is just a knock off :angry: never the less it is very annoying (n)

Sunrise, Its not a question of just taking a picture, it is a question of using peoples work, people who have spent many hours to ensure they have original Ideas and high standards of work. They DON'T want to be ripped off by a con artist who just takes what he likes without putting in the time and effort or having the common decency to at least consult those involved.

Matt

kennyelvis
02-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Today i have got some emails and pm`s from people that says they dont know this "dude" and that he is only 18 years old, and dont know better, all he wants is to be a part of the Elvis world...bla bla bla.... he got the message now, and know he have done somthing wrong.
Well, i have got other emails too, "Take this ***** down Kenny"
I went to his site this morning, he have change the look at his site, it dont look like the site Ron made to me anymore, but the way the pictures are made, it`s still the Legend style.
I also told in an answer that i am finish with this guy, but how long will it take before he do the same thing again? not long is my guess.
Here is a little picture of the guy, taken by CNN.
Enjoy, it look like he is having a ball :lmfao:
http://www.kennyelvis.net/singlepix/vegasguy.jpg

Missy
02-22-2005, 08:53 PM
It's not a real CNN pic, don't be mistaken. He just has a certain bad taste to his name in the german szene, as he seems to take pride in showing the drunk Elvis fan, the people feel entertained by. So the people make fun of him for a while already. But he don't seem to notice.

By the way, he told people in the Berlin forum today, that you stole his pics three months ago, so he took that design on purpose. Don't react on it, he's just not woth it, mate! A kid, that's all... (n)

kennyelvis
02-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Ye i bet he have any pictures i want to steal from him, this ***** took pictures from my site last summer i think it was, and posted them on the german forum telling everyone the pictures was from his collection, well, i got a very good friend over at that forum, "Taniolo" have been a very good friend of mine the last 3-4 years, he told me about the pictures, and he had only seen them in so good quality one time before, and that was on my site, so it turned out to be my pictures, it even was taken direct from my site.
So he is really only making him self look more stupid (if that is possible) by posting things like that on forums :cursing:

Oh, it`s starting to get cold up here now :cold: :cold: -10 c :cold: :cold:

elvisbootlegs
03-24-2005, 10:18 AM
his name is Andreas Mourad. his email address is andreasmourad@web.de he also took over the old-school domain of elvis-presley-superstar.de He is a little ba--ard that spent weeks sending me threatening E-mails and such, making me believe he was "someone with authority" in the Elvis world. Once I found out exactly who he was, the last time the little s--t filled my inbox from my website, I wrote him back telling him how I know exactly who he is and what he looks like, and I told him what he could do with his empty threats. Surprisingly, that was 3 weeks ago, and the little b--tard has since vanished. Anyways, he also tries to sell "DVD's" that are only merely VCD's that are copies. So if your player doesn't play VCD's, thats your loss. He also tries to sell them on Ebay under numerous names as well. He sells them as "Originals" but when you get them, you get the case, a 1 sided paper cover, and a cd-r with no label on it. He usually charges $18.00 - $25.00 for these rip-offs. Now you all can write him personally.

Your Welcome!