PDA

View Full Version : Elvis That`s The Way It Is Rehearsal

bogarcon
02-06-2005, 03:02 AM
I`m looking for an answer about a vcd with the ``that`s the way it is`` rehearsal material including extra stuff that were on the cover of the 2000 edition. Saw the vcd cover on a site with the titles on it and saw some footage of ``Happy Day``. Is this vcd available somewhere in Europe...please help with this question..have a nice day. Bogarcon :!:

rockinrebel
02-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I don’t know anything about the VCD but I would guess that the clip of Elvis singing “Oh Happy Day” was downloaded from the Turner website. It was available there for a short time when the TTWII SE was originally released, and was in very good quality. It was also available from the FECC site for a short time as well. The “Oh Happy Day” clip features the complete performance, and there was also a great short clip of Elvis’ singing “Little Sister” live on stage, and playing electric guitar.

A great pity that these extras were not included on the DVD.

bogarcon
02-06-2005, 05:05 PM
message to rockinrebel..thanks for your answer. first, this vcd was on sale on ebay from a guy in New York and the pic cover was a full face with microphone (I think it`s when he did LOVE ME), and then I saw the same thing with the title ``the way it was```pic cover with elvis and the flower shirt, and another one call ``men with broken hearts`. both have ``happy day`` but they don`t have all the same songs for the rest of the vcd. any idea...
thanks, have a nice day. Bogarcon

rockinrebel
02-07-2005, 12:20 PM
message to rockinrebel..thanks for your answer. first, this vcd was on sale on ebay from a guy in New York and the pic cover was a full face with microphone (I think it`s when he did LOVE ME), and then I saw the same thing with the title ``the way it was```pic cover with elvis and the flower shirt, and another one call ``men with broken hearts`. both have ``happy day`` but they don`t have all the same songs for the rest of the vcd. any idea...
thanks, have a nice day. Bogarcon

I don’t know much about VCD’s. I would guess that somebody has compiled all the rehearsal footage from the original documentary and the special edition, and added the clips that were available on line as a bonus. I very much doubt there would be anything included that has not been available before.